Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    Thanks everyone for the birthday greetings!

@wittanthony1 please be aware that what you share is what makes you comfortable. We here and not going to judge and some of us have been in that dark and lonely place before.
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    Now I have every set the store has to offer, thanks guys.
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    mercurydustinmercurydustin Posts: 43 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »
    Ooh, stalking Country Livin'. I will pounce on it in a few hours! I will hug it and squeeze it. I might even call it "George".

Well, maybe not the name thing...
    lol stalking it myself but now you got me thinking of bugs bunny :)
  • Options
    TeegersTeegers Posts: 816 Member
    I'm holding my first ever lottery and so far there are 5 worlds to give away!

To join, simply tell what you love about one of the EA worlds you own, and tell why the person of your choice would enjoy that world.

AND if you own the store, there is a second lottery to give away the limited edition Target outfits.

Come check it out: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/837043/wonderful-world-contest-sponsors-welcome#latest
    Hi, I'm Te-ge (pronounced TG)
    Origin ID: Teegers1
    Steam: Teegers
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Just a head's up: If you already own the Chicken Coop- the Country Livin' set will be free when it pops up on DD# 103 OR DD# 450!
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    Just a head's up: If you already own the Chicken Coop- the Country Livin' set will be free when it pops up on DD# 103 OR DD# 450!

I just found this out, too! What a great surprise when I went to purchase the DD that is was free! :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    mercurydustinmercurydustin Posts: 43 Member

yep was really happy to see it was free :) the coop was first thing I got with my free points lol
  • Options
    shalinathekucingshalinathekucing Posts: 33 Member
    just got the country livin' set free too. yay!

i'm now waiting on the regal living set and dreams of india...

hope everyone is having a wonderful day!
  • Options
    arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hey, @Taw3001 !! What is this ???!!! Thank you, thank you, for those gifts !!!! You cleaned my wishlist !!! :smiley:

Now I just added the last few things, and items I never thought I would buy like the "Caroller dresses", oh and the uber toilet that will come in 5 July for the lowest price, and I'm done ... Well, I will never see the "you ouwn the store" thing, because I have an old acount where I bought the first sets... (back then, I understood about this even lesser and when I bought the new computer, I thought I had to have a new account ... and now they don't want to merge them.) But I shall know I'll have it all !!! :hushed:
    Post edited by arqmoderno on
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    arqmoderno wrote: »
    Hey, @Taw3001 !! What is this ???!!! Thank you, thank you, for those gifts !!!! You cleaned my wishlist !!! :smiley:

Now I just added the last few things, and items I never thought I would buy like the "Caroller dresses", oh and the uber toilet that will come in 5 July for the lowest price, and I'm done ... Well, I will never see the "you ouwn the store" thing, because I have an old acount where I bought the first sets... (back then, I understood about this even lesser and when I bought the new computer, I thought I had to have a new account ... and now they don't want to merge them.) But I shall know I'll have it all !!! :hushed:

I'd try again with CS on getting the accounts merged. While they can't actually merge accounts, they can move stuff you already had under the old account to the new account (usually by adding simpoints to the new account and repurchasing the items). The only things they can't repurchase are the branded items that are no longer available. I had the same issue of having two accounts and the CS agent I spoke to was able to get previously purchased items from the old account to the new, including the bonus simpoints for purchasing Sims 3 which I thought I'd never gotten!
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    edited June 2015
    @wittanthony1 and @blacksheba1973, sending you hugs and prayers! :heart: So sorry you all are going through this.

@Devalaous and @arqmoderno, congratulations! :grin:

Question everyone, I'm confused. @scillakees gifted me the cinema, but it doesn't show up that I own it. I've downloaded it several times, and all I get is the building, not the items that go with it. It still says, "buy now". Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :smiley:

Edited to say that I picked up a lovely green button on Dreams of India last night!! :grin:
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    Here are the upcoming deals for the next 24 hours! We currently have 30 minutes left on Bayside Bathroom. All of these deals are 2 hours deals. Happy Shopping!

111) Bayside Bathroom Set / 214 / 246 / 13%
    Part of the Full Bayside Set and the Best of 2010 Collection
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

112) Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings / 1103 / 1823 / 39%
    Not part of any other set or compilation, but shares many items with More Magic!, January 2012 Compilation, Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item

113) Family Treasures Wall Shelf / 7 / 26 / 73% /
    Part of Country Livin' and the April 2013 Compilation

114) Cante Captivating / 297 / 298 / 0%
    Part of Morocco Mystique + Cante Captivating
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item. It is a 0% deal.

115 ) Country Breakfast Wall Shelf / 9 / 25 / 64% / 2 hours
    included in Country Livin' and April 2013 Compilation

116 ) Imperial Bedroom Zen / 165 / 545 / 70% / 2 hours
    Included in the November 2011 Compilation Set and the World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item - This deal is less than # 238 (204 sp) & # 971 (292 sp)

117 ) Business as Usual Bistro / 1083 / 1710 / 37% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item - This deal is 437 sp more than # 945 (646 sp).

118 ) Steampunk Savvy / 450 / 561 / 20% / 2 hours (more than 194, 472 & 732)
    Included in the Oh My Goth! Compilation

119 ) Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear / 419 / 628 / 33 % / 2 hours (more than 819)
    Included in Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation and the Tip Top Toddler Collection

120 ) Pan of Plants Sculpture / 10 / 31 /68% / 2 hours
    Included in Frontier Finds Kitchen and Dining, the April 2011 Compilation and the Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

121 ) The Cowplant Milkshake Maker Spring Ride / 90 / 162 / 44% / 2 hours (less than 658)
    Included in Killer Classics
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item

122 ) Cococounter from Nothing Atoll / 29 / 50 / 42% / 2 hours
    Included in the Tiki Dining Room Set, the Full Tiki Set, the Island Escape Compilation, and the Best of 2010 Collection

123 ) Runway Riot / 378 / 1400 / 73% / 2 hours (less than 340, 517 & 631)
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    gnlovew wrote: »

Question everyone, I'm confused. @scillakees gifted me the cinema, but it doesn't show up that I own it. I've downloaded it several times, and all I get is the building, not the items that go with it. It still says, "buy now". Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :smiley:

Does it appear in your purchase history as having been gifted to you? If so, you can contact Customer Service. I would explain to them that the item has been gifted to you, but that it isn't working properly and that you would like to be given the simpoints so you can repurchase it. It does help to know what page it is on in your history - sometimes I have to walk the CS agent through it... Might take a while to get them to understand what you need, but keep at it. You just have to find the right CS agent.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    Taw3001Taw3001 Posts: 344 Member

Your welcome
  • Options
    FenrysFenrys Posts: 50 Member
    @Taw3001 I want to say thank you, as well. I was having a really rough night yesterday, and I checked my email to see one from EA, and then my eyes popped out of my head. I don't think you know how much I needed something to smile about last night, but thank you.
    Wishlist | Studio

YAAASSS, I can finally have a signature! <3
  • Options
    Fenrys wrote: »
    @Taw3001 I want to say thank you, as well. I was having a really rough night yesterday, and I checked my email to see one from EA, and then my eyes popped out of my head. I don't think you know how much I needed something to smile about last night, but thank you.

Your welcome.
  • Options
    arqmodernoarqmoderno Posts: 174 Member
    Wow, that is good news, @Elf67 !! Thank you! what exactily is "CS" ?
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    @arqmoderno - Elf is referring to Customer Service :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    stephenhamburgstephenhamburg Posts: 315 Member
    An MMAO with the Quilted Leather Jacket, which through being at work, I missed the other day on DD. I had hoped I could get it this way with MMAO, but not with a set, of which I already own most of the pieces, oh well, back to waiting. Next time it will probably be with a world, I own them all, someone tell it that, will you? :smile:

Have a good Friday and weekend folks.
    Happy simming to all simmers.

wishlist free since 10th June 2015
  • Options
    shalinathekucingshalinathekucing Posts: 33 Member
    edited June 2015
    @Taw3001 oh my what a surprise i got when i woke up this morning! thank you so so so very much for the bakery! you've made my day!
  • Options
    DevalaousDevalaous Posts: 1,286 Member
    TwEA7nu.png
    A friend drew this for me. Helps balance some incredibly depressing stuff that happened right after my birthday. Anyone recognise the scene?
    Rebuilding Sims 2 inside Sims 3 one lot and sim at a time.

See my Sims 3 studio for latest progress.
  • Options
    @Taw3001 oh my what a surprise i got when i woke up this morning! thank you so so so very much for the bakery! you've made my day!

Your welcome.
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    Wow, that is good news, @Elf67 !! Thank you! what exactily is "CS" ?
    Customer service. If you get the option for customer service to call you back, choose that option. Most people have better luck with the phone customer service than the online customer service.

• Options
    scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member

Edited to say that I picked up a lovely green button on Dreams of India last night!! :grin:

@gnlovew The Cinema does show in my purchase history as gifted to you. I tried find the purchase number in my Origin history for you but it won't let me go back that far. I'm so sorry for making you go to customer service.
  • Options
    scillakees wrote: »

@gnlovew The Cinema does show in my purchase history as gifted to you. I tried find the purchase number in my Origin history for you but it won't let me go back that far. I'm so sorry for making you go to customer service.

I have herd others mention that items showed up after they logged out and then back in.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top