Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    @spreadsheet team - By the time Mid Century is up I will be teaching (and I will also be teaching when it changes to Surf's Up, though I am done 20 minutes after that). I will stay clocked in since I may be able to update between students, but if someone on the team happens by and sees I am behind please feel free to take over. :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    fan00123fan00123 Posts: 541 Member
    edited November 2014
    Hello all! I've been a little under the weather for the past few days but I'm all better now! Hope everyone's doing great!

Past Deal:
    511 ) Full Regal Living Set / 648 / 1376 / 53% / 3 hrs (less than 266)

Current Deal:
    512 ) The Haute Tall Dresser / 23 / 79 / 71% / 2 hrs

Next Deals:
    513 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / ? / 675 / % / 2 hrs (repeat of 99, 364, and 416?)
    514 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / ? / 1540 / % / ? hrs (repeat of 252 and 393?)

Edit: Added the repeats.
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    @bekkasan The fall seems pretty painful, I hope you're feeling better! I never liked falls and the injuries that came with it!

@Pugslover4 Happy Birthday!!! Hope you're having a great birthday! I shall help you in the chanting for the Mills! MILLS! MILLS! MILLS! MILLS!
    Hello! Origin ID: Fan00123 My Page Thanks to all the lovely & generous simmers on here, I can now say, "I Own the Store! :smiley:"
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member
    @Pugslover4 happy birthday! i hope you're having a great day, and that the kids cascade works for you!
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Past Deal:
    512 ) The Haute Tall Dresser / 23 / 79 / 71% / 2 hrs

Current Deal:
    513 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hrs (same as 99, less than 364 and 416)

Next Deals:
    514 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / ? / 1540 / % / 2 hrs (repeat of 252 and 393?)

515 ) Boho Teen Lacy Top / ? / 61 / % / ? hrs
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    @bekkasan I am so sorry you fell like that. Hopefully the good effect of less neck pain stays. :)
  • Options
    Dru-AndersonDru-Anderson Posts: 106 Member
    Just got 3 ads that paid out. However, the ads did not load properly, so since I'm busy doing other stuff, I let the ad sit for a bit and amazingly each one paid out. So I guess, if you get a broken ad, let it sit for a bit and maybe you'll get the simmolean points too.
    I know I cannot be tagged/linked to in the forums. It is because I'm dashing, as in the "dash" in my profile name. If you're looking for my Sims3 page, it can be found here: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Dru-Anderson
  • Options
    Past Deal:
    513 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hrs (same as 99, less than 364 and 416)

Current Deal:
    514 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / 406 / 1540 / 74% / 2 hrs (same as 252, less than 393)

Next Deals:
    515 ) Boho Teen Lacy Top / ? / 61 / % / 2 hrs
    516 ) The Sims Classic- Big Ol' Glory Tree Ring / ? / 25 / % / ? hrs
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    I just got a small run of ads and I realized I still laugh at the Sparkle ad where the guys like "Color, Simmons, Cooolor!" LOL
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited November 2014

@p-para-Xylene - Thank you so much for the dress! I am almost finished collecting all of the wedding sets and am so excited about that! [Decided to use the quote (with nothing in it) since it doesn't want to highlight your whole name.]

Maybe later tonight I'll post pics of the wedding venue I built using all the items I've been gifted. Then everyone can see what they inspired me to build. :)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Hey thanks for all of the gifts from everyone......Sorry went out shopping for groceries and went to disability vocational rehabilitation center to see if they helped me out with my car, turn out I will be getting a new car this week. My car died yesterday and friend of mine had to take me shopping. Yahoo, so far my day was #1 smiles on my face. You guys helped me and wished me a birthday and plus government will help me get my teeth pulls out and get new glasses. Woo!!!! And my mother sending me more plastic canvas and my dad sent me walmart gift card, gonna use that to buy me simpoints from walmart.com. <3 And top of that patterns my mother sent me to do for me beside playing Sims, I am gonna exempt to make a symbol of Sims! The plum thing over the head. LOL!
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    Aaronsims wrote: »
    @Pugslover4 I maybe didn't explain correctly. The only items you need to get everything free are from the Outdoor fun set. So it's ONLY these items: Wily Wilderness Tower, Fuzzy Friends Fence, Beary Baby Bottom, Dreams of Carrots, Cuddly Critter Couch, Fuzzy Friends Lamp Post, Puffy Pachyderm Slide. and the Go Bananas Swing
    LOL! Sorry, my bad, but got all of that for and wasn't home when I read this. I had to run in town in a hurry about what to do with my car and get me more foods so I be ready to play this weekend and now I can get my build my own daycare center. <3
  • Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    LOL #Pugslover4, glad you had a fun day!! Also glad you liked the light I sent you!! I am sorry about your car, but glad that you are going to get some help!!

Enjoy your crafty...also let us know what you got with your simpoints!! I keep hoping for the board walk...if it does not show up...I might get impatient!!

I got a slew of ads today!! Almost a buck fifty...the most ever for me!! super happy about that!! Hope everyone has the same or better luck!! Have a nice evening!!
  • Options
    @trithone Thank You so much for gift! The dress was lovely! It was a great surprise since I wasn't expecting anything!

@Pugslover4 I'm glad to hear you're having a great birthday!

It's nice to hear that everyone is getting a couple of ads today!
  • Options
    @Pugslover4 Did you buy the playground? Because there are still sets, which should be included with Kids 2010 on your wishlist. Did the glitch not happen for you? :(

I managed to upload my sim as a sim instead of a household and now I have an avatar on the store site. :D Unfortunately I am still not allowed to change my avatar here, even though I now have been a member for more than 8 weeks. Still can't post on my wall either.

Also uploaded the first house, I ever built as a test and there is no furniture on the pictures showing up on the Exchange, but the house was furnished. Is that normal?

Also I don't seem to be able to build a working greenhouse. If I don't put any roofing under the greenhouse roofpieces there is still snow on the ground. And if I do use flat roofing under the greenhouse roofpieces, I can't plant anything inside, because everything I try turns red and gives me a "must be outside" message. And if I use the planters inside my house or the greenhouse, the plants are still dormant even though they are inside.

The greenhouse venue works fine. Am I missing something?
  • Options
    p-para-Xylenep-para-Xylene Posts: 230 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    @p-para-Xylene - Thank you so much for the dress! I am almost finished collecting all of the wedding sets and am so excited about that! [Decided to use the quote (with nothing in it) since it doesn't want to highlight your whole name.]

Maybe later tonight I'll post pics of the wedding venue I built using all the items I've been gifted. Then everyone can see what they inspired me to build. :)

Your welcome. I'm looking forward to see your new wedding venue. Although when I play in the game, my Sims don't have formal weddings. Gotta try that. But that would mean they need to have enough friends to invite. Hmmm...
    The non-name-highlighting is something to do with the hyphen in my screen name - @Dru-Anderson had mentioned it before. And I have two (hyphens, that is)
    Wish list free since 2015-02-23
  • Options
    Past Deal:
    514 ) Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection / 406 / 1540 / 74% / 2 hrs (same as 252, less than 393)

Current Deal:
    515 ) Boho Teen Lacy Top / 23 / 61 / 62% / 2 hrs

Next Deals:
    516 ) The Sims Classic- Big Ol' Glory Tree Ring / ? / 25 / % / 2 hrs
    517 ) Runway Riot / ? / 1400 / % / ? hrs (repeat of 123 and 340?)
  • Options
    awellenbl wrote: »
    @Pugslover4 Did you buy the playground? Because there are still sets, which should be included with Kids 2010 on your wishlist. Did the glitch not happen for you? :(

I managed to upload my sim as a sim instead of a household and now I have an avatar on the store site. :D Unfortunately I am still not allowed to change my avatar here, even though I now have been a member for more than 8 weeks. Still can't post on my wall either.

Also uploaded the first house, I ever built as a test and there is no furniture on the pictures showing up on the Exchange, but the house was furnished. Is that normal?

Also I don't seem to be able to build a working greenhouse. If I don't put any roofing under the greenhouse roofpieces there is still snow on the ground. And if I do use flat roofing under the greenhouse roofpieces, I can't plant anything inside, because everything I try turns red and gives me a "must be outside" message. And if I use the planters inside my house or the greenhouse, the plants are still dormant even though they are inside.

No glitch at all, got it for free. Thanks for asking. ;)
  • Options
    Pugslover4 wrote: »

No glitch at all, got it for free. Thanks for asking. ;)

Yay. :D I saw that the sets vanished. You probably just hadn't logged out and back in yet, when I looked. :) There is still the Critter Comfort & Forest Bedrooms Compilation left, but this is probably because only the individual sets are included in Kids 2010. You might want to remove it from your wishlist, though, as you already should own both subsets and it would be too bad, if somebody who doesn't know that ends up gifting you a set from which you already own every item.

Still a few hours of birthday left for the DD list to make the Mill finally appear, right? :)
  • Options
    @despina53 , thanks for the dress, remind me of Jackie Kennedy worn when JFK got shot! And @awellenbl yes I deleted them all and I even logged out and back in. And It's should have remaining of 129 items left in my wish list!
  • Options
    despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    You're very welcome, Pugslover4 :)
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Options
    @Pugslover4 There are 129 items, but the bedroom combo still shows up as number 72. It might not be marked as owned, but it should have a green download button and everything in it should also be included in Kids 2010, I think. Maybe I'm wrong though. :neutral_face:

I also googled a little and apparently my greenhouse problems are normal. :\ It's a bit of a pain to not be able to plant directly inside a greenhouse. But I read that the plants should no longer show as dormant after a while or after the composter is used.

And my uploaded house actually got donwloaded, which maybe I should have anticipated. But it's the first one I ever build and it's not that great. I only uploaded it to see if I can actually upload something. And the house was build on a lot I placed myself, which wasn't completely flat. There doesn't seem to be a way to edit the description after uploading and I just left the one I had used in my game before the house was even build. So I can't warn anybody that the house wasn't build on a flat lot. I am also not totally sure, if any hacks might have attached themselves to the house. Should I delete it? I don't want anybody to mess up their game by downloading it. Maybe I should try this custard thing to see, if anything is included with the house that shouldn't be.
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    edited November 2014
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    LOL! Sorry, my bad, but got all of that for and wasn't home when I read this. I had to run in town in a hurry about what to do with my car and get me more foods so I be ready to play this weekend and now I can get my build my own daycare center. <3

Happy to hear it worked out! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! :)
  • Options
    KSkywalker4571KSkywalker4571 Posts: 413 Member

You may need to use "moveobjects on" to plant indoors.
    1/16/2015 I own the Store! :o:D
  • Options

You may need to use "moveobjects on" to plant indoors.

I will have to try this. I thought I wasn't supposed to leave "moveobjects on" on while in live mode, though. I guess I can move the already planted plants with "moveobjects on" while in build mode. It's still a bit of a pain. I was actually fine with the plants going dormant, because it meant my farmer could do something else in the winter, but I really want to finish this cheese plant opportunity and I need ten harvested cheese. Getting them via milk from the cows unfortunately doesn't count. :p
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top