Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Good Morning, Hope everyone okay! I am screaming with such emotion today that one more day (tomorrow) will be good day. I do hope the Mills pop in on my birthday tomorrow. LOL! Chanting for Mills still. LOL! I am so happy and excited. Lately the ads seems to be real strange, I had three ads yesterday before going in my game and two ads on my phone but one more ads pop up and no show. Strange. But do wished the ads comes back. But I won't be getting the EA card until Wednesday when my dad sent me money cause he always behind and my mother always on time. LOL! Well, have a nice day and good luck ya'll! ;):D:po:)>:)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    Expired Deal:
    497 ) Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill / 240 / 552 / 57% / 3 hours

Current Deal:
    498 ) BahHaus / 554 / 1350 / 59% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals:
    499 ) Ultimate Fridge / ? / 99 / % / 2 hours

500 ) You Spin My Time / ? / 25 / % / ? hours
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    @ Spreadsheet team - I am clocking out.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Good morning. I've been under the weather with bronchitis which has really been a pain in my sore neck with coughing. I hope I will hear from my x'rays today. I had them done on my neck last week. I hope y'all get some great deals today, lots of ad's. I've had maybe one a day lately. :( I'm back to work today so y'all have fun!

I hope you feel better soon and that your x-ray results are good.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,009 Member
    @ spreadsheet team - I am clocking in.

@Grouchybeast - Thanks for confirming
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    Expired Deal:
    498 ) BahHaus / 554 / 1350 / 59% / 2 hours

Current Deal:
    499 ) Ultimate Fridge / 54 / 99 / 45% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals:
    500 ) You Spin My Time / ? / 25 / % / 2 hours

501 ) Turtle Island Rug / ? / 54 / % / ? hours

I`m OE for the rest of the day / evening. I hope you`ll get the deals you`re waiting for!
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Good morning. I've been under the weather with bronchitis which has really been a pain in my sore neck with coughing. I hope I will hear from my x'rays today. I had them done on my neck last week. I hope y'all get some great deals today, lots of ad's. I've had maybe one a day lately. :( I'm back to work today so y'all have fun!
    I hope you feel netter soon!
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Current Deal:
    500 ) You Spin My Time / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals:
    501 ) Turtle Island Rug / ? / 54 / % / 2 hours
    502 ) Homecoming / ? / 1900 / % / ? hours (Repeat deal of # 11 and # 32)

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Yah. homecoming is coming again. I hope that it is a really great discount since I only own 4%. Really love the dresses in this set.
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    I'm hoping Homecoming is a great discount also.
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Sapphire_Sim16Sapphire_Sim16 Posts: 127 Member
    I hope the ads come back soon :(
  • Options
    Current Deal:
    501 ) Turtle Island Rug / 17 / 54 / 69% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals:
    502 ) Homecoming / ? / 1900 / % / ? hours (Repeat deal of # 11 and # 32)
    503 ) Goddess Contemporary Capri / / 50 / % / hours

• Options
    PixieydustPixieydust Posts: 705 Member
    @Sapphire_sim16, me too!! I miss the few ads I got....now it is even harder!!

I can't go back and see who it was that had bronchitis...I do hope you are feeling better!! I have had problems with that since I was about 7!
  • Options
    Me too, I really miss the ads. I tried asking about the ads on the sims facebook page but didn't get an answer.
  • Options
    Dru-AndersonDru-Anderson Posts: 106 Member
    Almost did @JennaIsGhost 's robot dance of glee because I got a string of ads (three of them) in a row ... but wasn't credited (yet; it says it could take up to 24 hours to get the ad credit). Still, tho, three ads is something to be excited about. It means there's hope...
    I know I cannot be tagged/linked to in the forums. It is because I'm dashing, as in the "dash" in my profile name. If you're looking for my Sims3 page, it can be found here: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Dru-Anderson
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Current Deal:
    502) Homecoming / 1121 / 1900 / 41% / 2 hours
    more than 11 and 32.

Up Next:
    503) Goddess Contemporary Capri / / 50 / / 2 hours
    504) Street Couture - Kids and Teens / / / / 2 hours

My cys price for Homecoming is 895. I think I'll pass. I did just find 7 ads while at the library which I'm happy about. Wish I can find them while at home.
    Post edited by wittanthony1 on
  • Options
    Almost did @JennaIsGhost 's robot dance of glee because I got a string of ads (three of them) in a row ... but wasn't credited (yet; it says it could take up to 24 hours to get the ad credit). Still, tho, three ads is something to be excited about. It means there's hope...
    Lol about the dancing like the robot. :p I hope it ends up giving you your points within 24 hours. I've noticed quite a few people saying they've been getting ads that haven't paid out, not getting ads is annoying, broken ads are even worse.
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    Has anyone else noticed how depressing the dorms in University look or is it just me? haha :p
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    notthecarnotthecar Posts: 262 Member
    Homecoming comes up and i don't have enough points to afford it.
    1 Featured Look, 1 Complications and 1 Venue to go.

MMAO thinks I own the store! Saving my way to Midnight Hollow Gold until EA makes The Golden Ticket Shop buyable.
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    @awellenbl - thank you so very much for the gift! I have been working toward that set for a while (seems like years). It is wonderful to be another step closer!

For everyone - Here's what I am currently debating in my head. Feel free to chime in. If Beach Bummin' isn't on the DD list again by Wednesday morning should I buy it off the sales page before the sales change? The set has only come up once so far on this list and only for 29%. The sale has it for 30%. With my CYS I would be able to buy the 14 items I do not yet have for 280 sp. I am just not certain a better deal is going to come along on that set and I would hate to miss out on that 1% (silly, I know, but it is 1%...)
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    notthecar wrote: »
    Homecoming comes up and i don't have enough points to afford it.

:( I know how that feels. If you don't mind waiting for the rotation of the list, it is at a much better price at #201. It will be a while, though...probably a couple of months, considering that we were told the list would be long and then we will have to go through deals 1 - 200 first.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    For everyone - Here's what I am currently debating in my head. Feel free to chime in. If Beach Bummin' isn't on the DD list again by Wednesday morning should I buy it off the sales page before the sales change? The set has only come up once so far on this list and only for 29%. The sale has it for 30%. With my CYS I would be able to buy the 14 items I do not yet have for 280 sp. I am just not certain a better deal is going to come along on that set and I would hate to miss out on that 1% (silly, I know, but it is 1%...)

I'm in the same boat, and it's a hard call... it was on the previous list twice.

You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    RadleeRadlee Posts: 483 Member

@trithone the other thing to keep in mind is that another item in the set that you don't have yet could come up on the dd in the meantime, too, which would reduce your cys for the next time it comes around on the list. i know that 1 percent is precious, but i think it might be a good amount to risk for the chance of beach bummin coming around for less on the list or for an item from it to appear. i'm with you, i want it, too (my cys on it from the sale page is 365 right now), and i'm going to wait.

i was sorry to see a less-than-great discount on homecoming; i know how many people here were hoping for a good discount on that one. maybe next time?

i got a pretty good run of ads tonight, better than a long time, anyway, including some new ones. i'm hoping this is because today is the first business day of the new month, and that we'll see this continue. hope others got some, too!
  • Options
    I am just not certain a better deal is going to come along on that set and I would hate to miss out on that 1% (silly, I know, but it is 1%...)

I would have to question what that 1% is worth, especially at the lower rates the sim ads have been appearing... If it is 50 simmeloeans, that equates (for me at least) 3-4 days of trolling the sims website for ads...if it is only worth 5-10 simmeloeans, then it isn't as much a big deal.
    I know I cannot be tagged/linked to in the forums. It is because I'm dashing, as in the "dash" in my profile name. If you're looking for my Sims3 page, it can be found here: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Dru-Anderson
  • Options
    I hope it ends up giving you your points within 24 hours. I've noticed quite a few people saying they've been getting ads that haven't paid out, not getting ads is annoying, broken ads are even worse.

Thank you. I just had another string of ads -- five!! AND they "paid" immediately. Still waiting on the others from earlier.

And yes, I did just do that robot dance. LOL
  • Options
    I hope it ends up giving you your points within 24 hours. I've noticed quite a few people saying they've been getting ads that haven't paid out, not getting ads is annoying, broken ads are even worse.

Thank you. I just had another string of ads -- five!! AND they "paid" immediately. Still waiting on the others from earlier.

And yes, I did just do that robot dance. LOL

Good! I'm glad to see you had some luck! :D
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top