Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

POLL: Did you pre-order digital or physical?

Did you pre-order the digital or physical version of The Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    phineas1920phineas1920 Posts: 935 Member
    Neither. :D But if I get the game, it will be digital.
    5fhzzo.jpg
  • Options
    metalfenix_Rafmetalfenix_Raf Posts: 536 Member
    Digital. If I had preordered a physical copy, I would have it 3 or 4 weeks after launch (yeah, shipping to my country is as wacko as that).
    Want to see my sims? find me in the Gallery by my Origin ID: metalfenix_Raf

Want to see the Custom Content CAS Pieces I created? Check ModTheSims, Sims 4 Studio Forums
  • Options
    MomGinnyMomGinny Posts: 311 Member
    Physical. My spouse is going to pick it up on their way home from work on Tuesday. (Incredibly annoyed to have to wait but what can I do, really?)
    My Sims || My CC Creations || My Simblr || OID: MomGinny
  • Options
    phate_phoenixphate_phoenix Posts: 62 Member
    Digital. Best bang for my buck. :D
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Physical. I like them neatly lined up on the shelf. I will start a new shelf for 4.
  • Options
    BrandiBugBrandiBug Posts: 1,313 Member
    Physical. I got most of Sims 3 digital, and thinking about it, if something were to ever happen to Origin, I just lost all of my games (if I can't back up). Sims 4, I want all to be physical lol
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    Not going to preorder, but I'll get digital if I buy
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    Anna21Anna21 Posts: 9 New Member
    physical since i wanted the book and that's the only way to get it - but since i have a mac i don't know when i will be getting that...
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I got the Premium Edition so mine is Physical
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    digital. which is weird i usually do physical. but this game was the only thing i really wanted for my birthday yesterday so my dad gave me money for it.
  • Options
    DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Digital.
  • Options
    ErisineErisine Posts: 156 Member
    I got the physical, thanks to gift-card money from Amazon.

I pretty much refuse to buy anything major from Origin. I have tried three different game purchases in the past, and all three were declined and then I get a letter about needing to 'verify my identity', which takes days to do, and even then it is not actually guaranteed. To add insult to injury, they refuse to cancel the order or promise to issue refunds if they choose to 'process' it at a later date, regardless of whether I told them not to. If it's an Origin-only game (i.e, not in retail stores, Steam, or elsewhere), I won't be buying it.

Also, there was that one time I bought Spore from Origin, and then Origin technical support told me that Spore's keys do not work with Origin, but no, I could not install it outside of Origin. lol Took 8 MONTHS to fix that little complaint.
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    Digital. I hate the clutter of the box and the packaging is such a waste of resources.

The only thing I do miss is that little how to booklet that used to come in TS2 boxes. Member those? I used to bring them to school and read them in math class. (Math class, what a waste of my time)

Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    aware210aware210 Posts: 151 Member
    digital
  • Options
    SmileyGoobSmileyGoob Posts: 112 Member
    digitallllllllll

tumblr_ms1q1af1HH1rjjzhgo1_500_zps5f4a636a.gif
  • Options
    MALAiA46MALAiA46 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Did anyone order digit through origin? If so did you pay with your debit card? Has the payment shown up in your bank account? Thanks.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    I pre-ordered a physical copy of the Premium edition from Amazon. I was going to go digital, but after it took 2 days for me to download TS2 Ultimate edition from Origin, I changed my mind.
  • Options
    DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,762 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    I pre-ordered a physical copy of the Premium edition from Amazon. I was going to go digital, but after it took 2 days for me to download TS2 Ultimate edition from Origin, I changed my mind.

Two days! Good God.
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • Options
    JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    The digital version
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Digital. You know how many polls have all ready been made about this?
  • Options
    GazpachoidGazpachoid Posts: 372 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    just so you know, to avoid that downloading problem, origin has a feature where you can start downloading the game a few days prior to the actual release date so you can play the game exactly at 12:00 sept. 2nd without having to download anything else.
  • Options
    MsBubbles89MsBubbles89 Posts: 69 Member
    physical copy
  • Options
    koapsychocorekoapsychocore Posts: 342 Member
    Digital
    You can call me Corby.
    tumblr_n643b5yyHO1rdbefdo1_500.gif
    OriginID: cehall86
  • Options
    Smoothiequeen04Smoothiequeen04 Posts: 162 Member
    Digital. All my sim games are digital.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Physical and then I have the digital automatically once I register my game with Origin, so its a win win LOL Nice and pretty on the shelve and also available in my origin my games section :D