Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Asian Creations

Comments

• Options
    sharonsims4sharonsims4 Posts: 139 Member
    @zombieghostgirl - Guess what? Mika Nakashima is my favorite Japanese singer. :) Her voice is amazing! I really love her older songs and she is gorgeous. I was thinking of Mika Nakashima when creating her hence the name Mika! It is pretty amazing how you were able to recognize the similarities.
  • Options
    zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    edited August 2014
    @sharonsims4 ah, for real?! that's awesome to meet another fan like myself here. I've been a fan of her for a good.. hm. 9 years, I think. Yeah, she's amazing. Your Sim certainly looks beautiful like her. ;) very nice indeed.

Hm. Wonder if you used the last name "Ito" off of Yuna Ito. =p might be a long-shot guess considering her popularity has dwindled a bit, but she and Mika were great when singing for Nana. ;)
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.
  • Options
    @zombieghostgirl Awesome, nice to meet another fellow Mika Fan! :) I've been a long time fan of hers as well. As for the last name, I knew someone back in college with the last name Ito. As for Yuna Ito, I do remember her from Nana. Remember Mika's song Glamous Sky? For her first rock song, I thought it was good.
  • Options
    zombieghostgirlzombieghostgirl Posts: 419 Member
    @sharonsims4 yess. That and "Blood" are two of my favorites from her, but I think I prefer her follow-up "Hitoiro" for the sequel most of all. ;) She can sing rock really well along with her signature jazz style. Wouldn't be able to choose which I like better tho. :D
    I study psychology. I am often observing social interaction and human behavioral patterns which means you are all my lab rats each time you post.
  • Options
    YuuaraYuuara Posts: 17 New Member
    Made a new Asian sim, Ryan Lin.

oi57.tinypic.com/2i24t8w.jpg
  • Options
    Ebby224Ebby224 Posts: 15 Member
    edited September 2014
    these are all really nice Asian sims there go fab id love to post mine but it wont let me because im still new to the fourms :(! ill shall do it soon as they let me though :D but the sim thats on my profile pic thats my asian sims if you really wana know :P
  • Options
    Simmelina1Simmelina1 Posts: 2,626 Member
    I had to take these photos with my pad, since Sims 4 comes out here in Europe tomorrow.

14942086039_30cae4f33c.jpgEunB by
    EunB

15128822545_2c23cac8eb.jpgDahye by
    Dahye
    Origin id: Simmelina
    simmelina1.wordpress.com
    The life of my sims. Elina & Don.

49992523523_7fe1918650_c.jpg
  • Options
    Sparkysim2Sparkysim2 Posts: 359 Member
    Great job everyone. I like having a lot of diversity in my hoods. Too many great ones to mention.
    "If I don't remember it, it didn't happen." CM
  • Options
    IchbnB1IchbnB1 Posts: 55 Member
    I still dont have the 50 pts to post pics but i have several sims based off the Japanese idol group Morning Musume that can be found using #momusu or #jpop if you're interested.

I personally find the first 2 skin colors too yellow so i dont use them for my asian sims although they may fit some.
  • Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    edited September 2014
    IchbnB1 wrote: »
    I personally find the first 2 skin colors too yellow so i dont use them for my asian sims although they may fit some.

Yup, I agree with you. :smile:

Okay, simmers, meet Crystal Chen

tumblr_nbkmjofRNy1tjzmv3o1_1280.png

tumblr_nbkmjofRNy1tjzmv3o2_r1_1280.png

tumblr_nbkmjofRNy1tjzmv3o3_r1_1280.png

...energetic, isn't she? :smile:

EDIT: Grammar

Post edited by Kelvin on
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    YakuunYakuun Posts: 54 Member
    kRKcK6.jpg

My asian girl sim

There're a lot of nice asia sims here :D
  • Options
    SouxielSouxiel Posts: 9 Member
    edited September 2014
    Here some of my asian

This is Soujiro Katashi
    SoujiroKatashi.png

Seiji Yoshikawa
    SeijiYoshikawa.png

And lovely Sachiko Rukawa
    SachikoRukawa.png
  • Options
    @Souxiel: Soujiro Katashi and Seiji Yoshikawa both look amazing, like their appearance, good job :smile:
    ._.
  • Options
    SouxielSouxiel Posts: 9 Member
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    @Souxiel: Soujiro Katashi and Seiji Yoshikawa both look amazing, like their appearance, good job :smile:

Thanks, took me awhile to get them how i wanted :)
  • Options
    mcemeemcemee Posts: 59 Member
    Here are my Asian sims. :) Trai Vu is Vietnamese and Yoshino is Japanese! :P

Trai Vu
    A kind-hearted sim looking to climb the career ladder and have a family. Can he balance both?

VU2_zps29953747.png

VU1_zpsad9ef2a6.png

Yoshino Miyazaki
    Young and goofy, will Yoshino ever be able to step into adulthood or will he forever be a young kid at heart?

miyazaki4_zpsba7943b8.png

miyazaki1_zpsf32ab05e.png
  • Options
    @Yakuun - She's adorable! :)

@Souxiel - Soujiro Katashi is a cutie!

@mcemee - Good job! Trai Vu actually reminds me of a former co-worker...of course, he's Vietnamese. :)
  • Options
    kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    Suzieminks_zps1c62d40f.jpg

Lots of beautiful ones..
    May we all chill like wizards
  • Options
    kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    lucyzi_zps95ff382c.jpg
    May we all chill like wizards
  • Options
    BeastiephileBeastiephile Posts: 56 Member
    @Souxiel: I loooove Seiji Yoshikawa! I want to make one that looks like him.

I have a few of my own I will post when I have photo privileges. I absolutely love the variety of ethnic sims that can be made in the game now. It was so hard to make a sim that looks like my hubby in TS3 with so few options to create asian features. I can't wait to try now.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Meet Đức and Tuyết Nguyễn. Their parents came to California from Vietnam many years ago. They both are very smart, total nerds! Đức wants to be an orthodontist and Tuyết a dermatologist. Both siblings want to get married soon. Perhaps you guys can hook them up with one of your sims. ;)

vietsiblings.jpg
  • Options
    Meet Đức and Tuyết Nguyễn. Their parents came to California from Vietnam many years ago. They both are very smart, total nerds! Đức wants to be an orthodontist and Tuyết a dermatologist. Both siblings want to get married soon. Perhaps you guys can hook them up with one of your sims. ;)

vietsiblings.jpg

@sharonsims4 They look great.
    simmelina1.wordpress.com

• Options
    @Simmelina1: you're sims look so wonderful, love their facial appearances very much :smile:
    ._.
  • Options
    @Simmelina1 - Right back at you. Your sims look awesome!
  • Options
    @Simmelina1 - Right back at you. Your sims look awesome!

@sharonsims4 Thanks.

@ChocoCub Thanks.
    simmelina1.wordpress.com

• Options
    XxDespairAngelxXXxDespairAngelxX Posts: 144 Member
    These are amazing sims!
    Gallery: minimeg1718