Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Totally random - What do you hope will be the first expansion?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ChimericalPeaceChimericalPeace Posts: 38 Member
    Open for business would be good! I think we should start a petition for no paparazzi in anymore sims games! LOL

Aside from the careers in Freetime, I think OFB and Freetime should have been a single expansion. I loved the idea of celebrities, but the paparazzi ruined it for me; at least we have cowplants in the base game... Hehe!

@mewsister It was too easy to unintentionally become a celebrity. Honestly, I think being a celebrity would have been more interesting if it had been handled better.
    Just think of how often you ended up becoming a celebrity for gaining skill points.

I just fixed the toilet again - Boom! My Handiness is now level 3 and I'm famous for fixing things in my own house.

Then, the extortionists running the tabloids spread nasty lies about me, saying I was arrested for something.

Being Publicly Disgraced is a very strong and long-lasting moodlet. It pushes me to "Mortified" or "Enraged". When someone recognizes me, I die of the shame or rage.

The paparazzi are murderers.

As I said, the concept needs to be handled better.

Anyway, it would be awesome if they combined Seasons and Pets so wild animals like snakes, frogs, lizards would only be seen during late spring to early autumn. I highly doubt that would happen though. :neutral_face:
  • Options
    YuraraYurara Posts: 195 Member
    edited August 2014
    I want a seasons EP first.

Yes , I would like to Seasons Ep and supernatural Ep . After that generations ep <3
    433970o8lcd5hrbz.gif194904olsgis3xqe.gif433965qzur0la2nd.gif550470opln9i59wi.gif513122fxkl98buqt.gif

• Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    Its so hard to decide! I always love the supernatural expansions the best. I think I would have to go with supernatural
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    SmokeyBearzSmokeyBearz Posts: 1,138 Member
    A careers EP because eight is just not enough, and they're not very realistic careers either.
    I want double that number. And no more kiddy stuff like secret agent wth I'm not six years old.

Or an EP related to summer fun, beaches and surf. Much like Isla Paradiso.
    But seasons, terrain tools, pools and sims who can swim will likely need to come first.

So I guess I want EA to fix their mess and sell me the results.
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    I want an Open for Business style ep....since the new world doesnt really have rabbit holes, it would be cool to be able to add some careers/businesses for our sims and actually go inside. It would be a fun way to add things like the grocery store, restaurant and book store back into the mix...only make them fully open and controllable.

Seems like with each active lot loading on it's own, something like this should be possible. So I am really hoping for an OFB with real store functions.
  • Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    I'm hoping a jumble of additions, pools and toddlers would be great but also extra content on top like generations, with maybe some seasons added in :smile:

I hope we dont have to wait for an EP to get toddlers back...I am still hoping to see them added in a patch or free content download.