Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friends List?

Do we no longer have a friends list?

Comments

• Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    Doesn't seem as if we do. I wonder if they will eventually import our friends lists. I hope so!
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    I altered my Notifications settings to be for Friends only, so I think we still have friends. We just can't see them listed anywhere.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    MajestykMajestyk Posts: 2,624 Member
    Currently no. Hopefully it will be added soon.
  • Options
    SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    This is all going to take some getting used to! I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find my friends list.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    I feel so alone without my friends list! :(
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I feel so alone without my friends list! :(
    Sending a BIG hug your way, jcp. *hugs*
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    Ahh, JCP - we're here, I promise. Isn't the glow-in-the-dark green background enough to cheer you up? ;)

They seem to have cut as much out of the forums as they've added. Hmmmm. I sense a pattern. LOL
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    This is crazy but I must say it....... I HAVE MISSED EVERYBODY!!! :p
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    This is crazy but I must say it....... I HAVE MISSED EVERYBODY!!! :p

I have totally missed everyone! I hope most of "the old gang" finds their way over here! *gives Lestat a big hug*
  • Options
    FishkickingGiraffeFishkickingGiraffe Posts: 544 Member
    Craven, you're in colour and AmaraRena you've had your hair done. Sounds daft but it's odd having people not look like themselves even though they're using avatars that generally don't look like themselves either (I can't make that sentence make any more sense than it does, sorry). It's good to see familiar SN even if the faces may have changed slightly :)

• Options
    Craven, you're in colour and AmaraRena you've had your hair done. Sounds daft but it's odd having people not look like themselves even though they're using avatars that generally don't look like themselves either (I can't make that sentence make any more sense than it does, sorry). It's good to see familiar SN even if the faces may have changed slightly :)
    I may at some point use a pic of Amara...and she'll be wearing her top hat! :)
  • Options
    sofie981sofie981 Posts: 486 Member
    edited August 2014
    Im truly confused 8/ where are my studio and friends, not to mention my simpoints ? And why can't i find any smilies 8D Well Im still me, only my creation Merriman Cupid will have to do as my avatar ;) Hi everyone i've missed you so much ;)

Edit: I found it at the weel on the right so ignore my last post lol

2'nd Edit: I found a way to keep my old avatar, it's super easy and i feel like quite the fool for not thinking about it before 8D You save the avatar picture to your comp and just chose it as your avatar-pic on this forum lol Now if i could only find a way to let the smilies stay on the post,but so far if i chose any of the ordinary smilies they dissapear when i post. So i'll just have to use 8 and big D and lol as long as the smilie-steeling continues PD
    Post edited by sofie981 on
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Gee no option to edit :( great(not) well it should be friendS in the last post 8X
    Ignore this as im a bit of a dummy sometimes when it comes to posting lol
    Post edited by sofie981 on
  • Options
    pepperw1pepperw1 Posts: 487 Member
    Good to see some more of the old Sims 3 faces here. Welcome back, CraveanLestat and all others.
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    no friend's list I feel forever a lone :s
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    Nik24X7Nik24X7 Posts: 7,865 Member
    sofie981 wrote: »
    Gee no option to edit :( great(not) well it should be friendS in the last post 8X

You can edit your posts. Hover your cursor in the upper-right corner of your post that you desire to edit. A little cog wheel should show up. Cllick on it and the Edit option will appear.
    Origin ID: nik24x7
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited August 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote: »

Hi, Tiki! Hi everybody. The new avis are throwing me off a bit, but it's great to see everyone. Craven, I like your new pic with the heart. It's so. . . warm and melty. What a guy! LOL

Edit to add: I wish we could choose more than one "reaction" to people's posts. Most of the time, I want to agree, like and laugh all at the same time.
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    I hope they add it, too!!!

Over the last few weeks, I've been able to bond with my friends on here more than ever before. I'd hate to see that all go away because of this new site format. :'(

• Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    It is super great to see everyone here, together once more! \(^o^)/ *excited*
    I am so happy that we did not lose each other in the 'move' >----(^‿^)----< *ѕquɪѕɧƴ ɧυυυυυυυυυɢѕ*
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    Agreed hello everybody...I think you all are sorta kinda maybe a lil just a tad awesome....................................I lied I like you alot <3
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    I have felt like being in an empty void when the forum became muted, and are quite surpriced that we're still not alowed to be on the old and way better forum. But im so happy to be able to post again and read what you guys are posting. Big hug all and great to see you again 8D
    On page one i tell how you can easily keep your old avatar lol
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Anyone else like this "new" forum or do you miss the old one? I perferred the old. And having the friends list. And - quick question - what's the points for? Are these SIMPOINTS to buy more things from the store? I don't understand the point system. This new forum is very confusing to me.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    Anyone else like this "new" forum or do you miss the old one? I perferred the old. And having the friends list. And - quick question - what's the points for? Are these SIMPOINTS to buy more things from the store? I don't understand the point system. This new forum is very confusing to me.

I dunno. This one is going to take time getting use to. I think they're still working on it, so friends might be added later...

I have no idea what the points are *shrugs* but they can't be simpoints because they're not using those for Sims 4, at least that's what I heard. :(

• Options
    AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member
    :'( I feel like we just started the first day of school hoping to see someone we know ...glad I decided to come into this classroom ((take a seat in the back)) <3