Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy Challenge Mega Thread

Comments

• Options
    Kiingyy23Kiingyy23 Posts: 326 Member
    @littleblackcat Yeyyyy!! Thankyou xx
  • Options
    Candy_EllenCandy_Ellen Posts: 426 Member
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @MsPhy - Love chapter 9! How fun! I really like Liam, and it seems like Caroline does, too!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    MsPhyMsPhy Posts: 5,055 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @MsPhy - Love chapter 9! How fun! I really like Liam, and it seems like Caroline does, too!

Thanks! Had to move some legacyloves into the world for him to find a girlfriend; no female teens around at all.
  • Options
    CatLady1990CatLady1990 Posts: 5 New Member
    > @FloorRaisin said:
    > Hiya CatLady1990 - I just visited your blog and none of the pictures are loading for me - when I try to open them in another tab I get a 404 error. Something to look into, maybe? The text is promising, though! I like the idea of an Evil exemplar legacy. :D

Thank you so much for letting me know!! I figured this out and now I'm trying to figure out the problem!
  • Options
    Thanks to the lovely @cathytea and @floorraisin my pictures are fixed! I really appreciate you guys letting me know, you're both amazing. Here is the link now with ACTUAL pictures. I'm already on generation in game so now that I know I have interested readers I will update as soon as possible. Thank you :)
    morbidlegacy.wordpress.com
  • Options
    @catlady1990 - Oh, and the pictures are SO worth it! I love Mar's expressions. This is going to be a fun one to follow!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @cathytea THANK YOU :) Second chapter is up now. More up tomorrow :)
  • Options
    Going to check it out now, @CatLady1990!

New chapter up in Pete's Legacy: Chapter 10: The times, they are a'changin'
  • Options
    AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm going to share my legacy challenge! There's already 4 Chapters in it so I hope you enjoy!
    Fletcher Legacy: sims4fletcher.blogspot.com
    I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
  • Options
    stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Hello Everyone, I am joining the update train with 5.8, Now to read up some updates.
  • Options
    @MsPhy - Great chapter! I love this family!

• Options
    @AkramA - I really enjoy your legacy! The photo cartoon captions are great and really help with the story-telling!

• Options
    @CathyTea - thank you so much! I'm glad that you think that the methods are great! It realy pleses me to know someone liked it.
  • Options
    Please check out my evil legacy :) I just started the second generation. morbidlegacy.wordpress.com
  • Options
    Chapter 11 is up in Pete's Legacy! Liam Ascends the Throne.
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    @AkramA - Just read through all of your blog - I enjoy your use of humor with the image captions. Cute drawings, too. :)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    Kiingyy23Kiingyy23 Posts: 326 Member
    Just an update to The Starr Legacy xx
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    @MsPhy - (Sorry, everyone - big spoilers in my reply...)

Sweet little graveyard there at the corner of the lot. Sad to see the founder go, and I'm glad Liam seems happy. Did he miss out on the grieving moodlet since he pleaded with the Reaper? I've had that happen with Sims, even when their pleas were unsuccessful.

• Options
    @FloorRaisin

Thank you so much for reading all my blog, and also your kind words! Actually your legacy challenge is one of the reason I started mine. So thank you for that too?
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @MsPhy - (Sorry, everyone - big spoilers in my reply...)

Sweet little graveyard there at the corner of the lot. Sad to see the founder go, and I'm glad Liam seems happy. Did he miss out on the grieving moodlet since he pleaded with the Reaper? I've had that happen with Sims, even when their pleas were unsuccessful.

Don't worry about spoilers; might actually attract people to go see ;-)

He did get the moodlet, but he had a lot of other moodlets going on, too, so it got kind of overwhelmed. Carolina's the one who's obsessed with death and the graveyard. I swear, that girl! Maybe because she's good?
  • Options
    lotlot80lotlot80 Posts: 758 Member
    Been awhile since I have updated my legacy.
    My game turned evil and deleted my save game :scream:
    But I managed to play back to where I was, Yay!
    1.1 A Minty Beginning
    1.2 Finding Food and Love?
    1.3 When Pepper Met Geoff - A When Harry Met Sally Tale
    1.4 Romance in the Park

All up to date now :)

@littleblackcat I know what you mean....

my game froze one time I played it,

and the save was deleted like yours was.

I hate when that happens.

I gave it another go and finished it.

So, hang in there.

♥♥---->>> Please Leave A Comment On My NEW Builds Thread !! --- I'd Really Appreciate It. <<<----♥♥

@lotlot80
    Aww thank you, yeah its really horrid when it happened.
    So now I do a 'save as' save, as well just to make sure.
    Glad you was able to finish your game, I had to take a few days away from it. (I was sulking like a 3 year old :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )
    But I think the story is stronger now, so silver lining and all that, :smiley:
  • Options
    MsPhy wrote: »

He did get the moodlet, but he had a lot of other moodlets going on, too, so it got kind of overwhelmed. Carolina's the one who's obsessed with death and the graveyard. I swear, that girl! Maybe because she's good?

Do you remember Mesquite's Anya in my legacy? She was death-obsessed with the deaths of Mesquite's parents. I never could get her to finish cooking a meal, for she would always leave the pan on the stove to go out to grieve Cedar or Timothy--neither of whom had she ever met! Evil Manzanita also grieved someone every day, usually one of the Sims that wasn't related to the family, but sometimes one of her ancestors. And generally, every guest that comes over will stop by the graveyard first, before socializing! Even when they don't know anyone buried there!

And thanks for letting me know not to worry about spoilers... I'm always unsure of protocol and etiquette and wind up with tense moodlets and wilty-flower wishes!

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    just a few more days til pools. then i will start a new family.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top