Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Demo?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    ArielPreizArielPreiz Posts: 473 Member
    Iman2026 wrote: »
    I got the demo and I think that its really fun.However I think that there will be no demo coming out on August 12. But then again,I could be wrong.

May I ask why you think that?

Cause the 12th was rumored because EA was going to have the Press Conference was going be on the 12th but it has now been moved to the 13th which you can all see for yourself below

http://www.ea.com/gamescom/2014/08/03/watch-eas-gamescom-2014-press-briefing - EA's confirming link
    http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Gamescom-2014-Press-Conference-Schedule-Where-Watch-Biggest-Reveals-66682.html - All the Press Conference Schedule's
    Origin ID: EsmeGraham
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I need to know if my pc will run the game BEFORE it comes out. Please, release the demo for everyone already!

Go to Can You Run It on the pc you are wanting to know will run the game and type in Sims 4 in the box and you'll have to download a file but it will let you know if you can run the game or not.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    CYRI is unreliable btw....
  • Options
    if you go to:
    http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri
    you can find out if your computer will be able to run the sims 4
  • Options
    CacklCackl Posts: 63 Member
    I doubt the demo will be released tomorrow, but I'm hoping all of us who are demoless will get it soon <3
  • Options
    personawizzpersonawizz Posts: 4 New Member
    the Can you run it website told me i couldn't play sims 3 because of my videocard however i have all the expansions and can play everything fine except pets. I insist, i need the demo!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,401 Member
    Surely the demo doesn't take up 9gbs of harddrive space.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    Surely the demo doesn't take up 9gbs of harddrive space.

I don't have it, but reports are it takes 1GB.

• Options
    Abbey211Abbey211 Posts: 11
    Evalen wrote: »
    Hoe do you post a picture

how is Hoe not censored and p u b l i c is?!!
  • Options
    MenshleeMenshlee Posts: 219 Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm really surprised it hasn't been released yet. I'm outraged for those who don't have it, I was going nuts up until last week when I did get. It's not fair that some of you don't have it yet. It should be pub.lic by now.
  • Options
    Abbey211Abbey211 Posts: 11
    Menshlee wrote: »
    I'm really surprised it hasn't been released yet. I'm outraged for those who don't have it, I was going nuts up until last week when I did get. It's not fair that some of you don't have it yet. It should be pub.lic by now.

I'm one of the unlucky.....
  • Options
    taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    I really hope it comes out tomorrow. My kids are going to go crazy if it doesn't. lol More like drive me crazy. As it is they aren't getting to play the game until the weekend after it comes out. School comes first. B)
  • Options
    KennziKaigeKennziKaige Posts: 132 Member
    edited August 2014
    So there's no actual info on when it's being released to the open pub.lic? That is super annoying!
    I'm not super hyped about the Sims 4 (frankly I'm leaning more towards not getting it until it goes on some kind of sale somewhere in the future), but I'd at least like to fiddle with the CAS so I know what I'm contemplating on spending hard earned money on... I was looking forward to tomorrow's supposed release but this is quite the bummer. It was going to keep me occupied while my husband works night crew for the rest of the week :(
    Thistlecreek Village forum link here.
  • Options
    joop123joop123 Posts: 1,616 Member
    please can people, please not get their hopes up :L or you're probably going to be disappointed.
    •New Zealand
    •Collectors Edition + Headset
    Story behind my username: it's a unisex spray, when i made my account i couldn't think of anything so i chose that :P

Sims%2Bseries%2B%28512x146%29.jpgSims4SpinningBlumbot.gif

• Options
    selah6536selah6536 Posts: 2 New Member
    August 12th, No Sims 4 in my Origin. YET.
  • Options
    dnmartyndnmartyn Posts: 282 Member
    I found it in my Origin library when I got home from work today! Made my sim, I cannot wait to play her!
  • Options
    midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    I hope it comes out tomorrow, been waiting so loooooooooong! lol :)
  • Options
    kriskogramkriskogram Posts: 306 Member
    selah6536 wrote: »
    August 12th, No Sims 4 in my Origin. YET.

Guys , go and rest if the demo is going to be released today everyone will get to play, so do not worry and get some sleep! :) (It is 9:44 am here and i just woke up)
    swxz4h.png
  • Options
    YemMaMaiYemMaMai Posts: 8 New Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm surprized the Gurus aren't being thrashed on twitter, since all the hype was for today and the demo is still not here...
    It's not their fault but when people want something, they'll often push people around until they get it... So watch out Gurus!!!