Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What I Learned Today - Graham in the Shower!! Tehe

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    averee90averee90 Posts: 448 Member
    edited August 2014
    I thought this was going to be something perverse. :XD:

edit: a few already beat me to it. :lol:
  • Options
    white_lily_1988white_lily_1988 Posts: 1,664 Member
    edited August 2014
    bflury wrote:
    Example: my Sim takes a "Steamy" shower to get Flirty when I just can't get her in the mood. Or, oppositely, a "Cold" shower when I just want to turn off that Flirty feeling (roleplaying yay!)

Or a "Brisk" shower before work to feel Energized and increase career performance. Or, my favorite, a "Thoughtful" shower to get my Sim Inspired when I really, really want them to paint a masterwork! Thoughtful showers are very long.....!! And brisk very short - so there are definitely time management/trade-offs to consider, too! Love it!
    I am sorry, I hate to be a downer, but how are these different from moodlets?

Ok, I will reply - moodlets don't open up new interactions in game. They just increase your happiness. Fair enough?
  • Options
    averee90averee90 Posts: 448 Member
    edited August 2014
    bflury wrote:
    Example: my Sim takes a "Steamy" shower to get Flirty when I just can't get her in the mood. Or, oppositely, a "Cold" shower when I just want to turn off that Flirty feeling (roleplaying yay!)

Or a "Brisk" shower before work to feel Energized and increase career performance. Or, my favorite, a "Thoughtful" shower to get my Sim Inspired when I really, really want them to paint a masterwork! Thoughtful showers are very long.....!! And brisk very short - so there are definitely time management/trade-offs to consider, too! Love it!
    I am sorry, I hate to be a downer, but how are these different from moodlets?

Ok, I will reply - moodlets don't open up new interactions in game. They just increase your happiness. Fair enough?

Sounds great in theory. We'll see how well all of this really works out once Sept. rolls around. :D
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited August 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    pguida wrote:
    I'm so upset!

I expected pictures of Graham in the shower!

I actually expected this too when I read the title. :lol::lol:

I was happy and excited too.

Disappointing thread.
  • Options
    UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited August 2014
    pguida wrote:
    UtaDagda wrote:
    pguida wrote:
    I'm so upset!

Disappointing thread.

Not disappointing. I liked the news here plus it gave me images of my beloved Luchadore taking steamy showers
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited August 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    pguida wrote:
    UtaDagda wrote:
    pguida wrote:
    I'm so upset!

Disappointing thread.

Not disappointing. I liked the news here.

Even if the news flash was toddlers and pools, naked Graham Nardone would take precedence.
  • Options
    Cornbal_eaterCornbal_eater Posts: 28 New Member
    edited August 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    pguida wrote:
    I'm so upset!

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a dirty mind. :oops:
  • Options
    mpatty02mpatty02 Posts: 480 Member
    edited August 2014
    That Graham totally gets it!

And I quote...
    "I personally find myself enjoying the deep socialization between Sims and the enhanced sense of an intimate community of neighbors and friends. Those were aspects of The Sims 3 that never particularly resonated with me, so in a number of ways The Sims 4 evolved my Sims experience to offer something more than just a five year leap in technology."
    http://bootstrap.modthesims.info/showthread.php?p=4474508#post4474508

YES! Intimate community of neighbors and friends! Exactly!Exactly!Exactly!

Thank you for helping to make a game I'm so excited to play in less than a month! Yay! :mrgreen:
    AND... from THE Legacy player, I loved his article and especially the part about the different kind of showers. They are prime examples of gameplay strategy!

http://www.simslegacychallenge.com/sims-4-creators-camp-creating-a-legacy/

The developers were really thoughtful including these shower types that make a real difference in our game! :D:D

P.S. Graham really isn't in a shower, yet...

Sept 2nd! lol :mrgreen::mrgreen:

When I first read about the aspect of different shower types I wasn't all that impressed, even though I understood the point of it. But, for some reason reading your post and point of view it suddenly seems better to me. The "brisk shower" especially. I always want for my sims to take showers before work or school, but usually never had the time. So the fact that there is now a shower type catered to a short time limit to get my sim pepped up a little is fantastic! Can't wait for the release! And thanks for your post! :)