Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers and Pools in a patch?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited August 2014
    Just proves my point :lol: 1% out of posters agree that it will change their minds while 99% claim that *its not enough. i want more/a whole new game* so the fact is,that was never the issue to start with. if they were just upset at the loss of toddlers,getting them back would be enough. greedy and self entitlement. lets throw all the EP's into the base game too :roll:

How is it greedy to consider value before a purchase?

Greedy is EA trying to sell the botched project Olympus as a lackluster The Sims 4.

You sicken me, pig.
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    edited August 2014
    pguida wrote:
    Just proves my point :lol: 1% out of posters agree that it will change their minds while 99% claim that *its not enough. i want more/a whole new game* so the fact is,that was never the issue to start with. if they were just upset at the loss of toddlers,getting them back would be enough. greedy and self entitlement. lets throw all the EP's into the base game too :roll:

Greedy is EA trying to sell the botched project Olympus as a lackluster The Sims 4.

You sicken me, pig.

I think they saved Olympus quite well... for what it is, it is great!

~Kaleb
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited August 2014
    pguida wrote:

You sicken me, pig.

Now pguida. There's no need for name calling. (even though I do agree with the rest of what you said.)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    natashifiednatashified Posts: 3,314 Member
    edited August 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    pguida wrote:

You sicken me, pig.

Now pguida. There's no need for name calling. (even though I do agree with the rest of what you said.)

Name calling is kind of harsh... But whatever :mrgreen:

~Kaleb
  • Options
    solarfairy77solarfairy77 Posts: 265 Member
    edited August 2014
    I would at least consider purchasing it, but still wait a bit till a couple of mods are made that fixes the other issues I have with the game. Also thats only if the patch for toddlers is free.
  • Options
    bflurybflury Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited August 2014
    CassAngel wrote:
    If toddlers and pools were included in a patch that was released in the first week, would that make any of the non buyers, buy?

Just wondering or would it take a lot more?
    If you just add back the features that were cut you would only get back to Sims 3 + multitasking and EMOTIONS! I would rather they add the cut features and actually build on them to make a next generation title!
    "In Short, The Sims 4's biggest problem is that The Sims 3 exists." - Kevin VanOrd, Gamespot. Scored 6.0 of 10.
  • Options
    Meg1_B2Meg1_B2 Posts: 519 Member
    edited August 2014
    Moonbarker wrote:
    Meg1_B2 wrote:
    I never really cared about what's in or out the Sims until literally this week. I've always been a pre-orderer as soon as the store would allow me. So IDK what all the fuss is about, I know about the toddlers and pool but what else is everyone up in arms about? It can't possibly be those two things.

Have a read lol:
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/759976.page

Wow, if all of this is true I can see why people are so upset. I hope by the time they make a Mac version all of this will be worked out. TBH I've always loved TS2 the most out of all Sims games. It was fun, I like the memories, changing tables, the fact Teens could sneak out and have acne. The only thing TS3 had to top it was that the entire neighborhood progressed with the game. So my teen could stay in love with their HS sweetheart and I would not have to move them in and out to continue their relationship. If a guy got a woman pregnant you didn't have to actively be in the woman's household.

Maybe EA is tired of The Sims franchise and is trying to purposely sabotage themselves. Since it's such a huge money maker I'm sure it's not true but still...