Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New anyone else get their demo code today? (old forum was messed up)

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,534 Member
    edited July 2014
    Could someone who has the demo go into the gallery and download Simguru Azure and take a close up pic of her so I can see how she looks up close? Her sim is on the gallery.

You'll probebly need to click the makeup or hair to get close to her.
    210yqus.jpg here ya go

Wow she really does look like her. :lol:
  • Options
    nanhemaynanhemay Posts: 81 New Member
    edited July 2014
    There's only 33 days until the release of the game and we still don't have a demo. I guess were all going to have to wait for 'this summer'. :(
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    nanhemay wrote:
    There's only 33 days until the release of the game and we still don't have a demo. I guess were all going to have to wait for 'this summer'. :(

September 1st 11:59:59:59:59
  • Options
    Addicted2FashionAddicted2Fashion Posts: 507 Member
    edited July 2014
    mwdonohue wrote:
    nanhemay wrote:

September 1st 11:59:59:59:59

That'd be a shuck move..
    2dlpsog.png

• Options
    TTFBarnettTTFBarnett Posts: 7
    edited July 2014
    Seems that we have today and tomorrow to sign up for the demo. I'm assuming that we're going to have some more waves for that duration as well.

http://simscommunity.net/the-sims-4-cas-demo-early-access-signup-ends-tomorrow/
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited July 2014
    TTFBarnett wrote:
    Seems that we have today and tomorrow to sign up for the demo. I'm assuming that we're going to have some more waves for that duration as well.

http://simscommunity.net/the-sims-4-cas-demo-early-access-signup-ends-tomorrow/

Thanks for the link. They let it run a bit longer than two weeks but at least there is some kind of acknowledgement instead of just ignoring it/us.
  • Options
    KyokoTanemuraKyokoTanemura Posts: 91 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I didn't get it the last weeks. Why should I get it in these two days?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I didn't get it the last weeks. Why should I get it in these two days?

I was thinking the same..
    2dlpsog.png

• Options
    mimi878mimi878 Posts: 4
    edited July 2014
    Hi, I read this forum for two weeks and I see that I'm not the only frustrated one. I have a question for those who had conversation with EA helpers: how can I get there? How can I write to them?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh never mind, I found it! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    mimi878 wrote:
    Hi, I read this forum for two weeks and I see that I'm not the only frustrated one. I have a question for those who had conversation with EA helpers: how can I get there? How can I write to them?

Good that you found it but I don't get why so many people think talking to an adviser about them not having a demo will change anything. The advisers seem to just lie to you when they say you will get it tomorrow or they will forward your information to the developers. I don't remember anyone who got their demo that way.

(I'm sorry for any mistakes)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Cause I think that every opportunity is good to take :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    mimi878 wrote:
    Cause I think that every opportunity is good to take :)

Good luck then :)

Please keep us informed.
  • Options
    JamieWentz21JamieWentz21 Posts: 196 Member
    edited July 2014
    This is how I think it's going down:
    No more waves of demos this week, on Monday when the ppl who went to creators camp can discuss what happened they will confirm that August 12 will be the release of the demo, and we will continue to get a screenshot here and a new fact there until Sept 2. Then the servers will crash and we will experience all the game bugs/glitches that are the result of them pushing out the game instead of taking the time to make it right. Here's to Sept 2!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I just had a conversation with nice guy, and he wrote to me, that he can't do anything, he contacted the demo developers and they said that it is radnom who will get the demo, and I have to wait to the next wave, but they didn't tell him, when it will be. He also told me, that even he is EA worker he also doesn't have the demo yet, even he signed up 3 times. And in the end he gave me 15% off for EA products. So basically nothing new.
  • Options
    Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited July 2014
    Anyone have a guess about what will be announced on monday?

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • Options
    ZombnomZombnom Posts: 114 Member
    edited July 2014
    SimGuruHydra just posted this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/766707.page
  • Options
    edited July 2014

Did I miss something? :-o
    2dlpsog.png

• Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,132 Member
    edited July 2014
    mpdrei wrote:
    SimGuruHydra just posted this thread: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/766707.page

Yet another iteration of the "later this summer" crap. I'm really annoyed, yet again. :( Yet there is no acknowledgement of how disappointed so many of us have been.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    When they say later this summer who knows it could be next week? Remember when they announced the demo In the first place, invites went out the next day. For some reason they are concerned about the element of surprise.
  • Options
    edited July 2014

There is a Sims Creators Camp going on and ppl are under an embargo not to speak of anything until Monday
  • Options
    SlyvanasSlyvanas Posts: 855 Member
    edited July 2014
    Haven't posted in a while, still demoless myself.
    oxv0Rm8.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014

There is a Sims Creators Camp going on and ppl are under an embargo not to speak of anything until Monday

Oh, yea. I totally forgot.. UGH MONDAY IS SO FAR AWAY!
    2dlpsog.png

• Options
    Hallonsaft11Hallonsaft11 Posts: 1,377 Member
    edited July 2014

Oh, yea. I totally forgot.. UGH MONDAY IS SO FAR AWAY!

And the people attending have recieved a USB with something that has to do with The Sims 4 but they can´t release any information about it until monday.

A good cup of coffee is always best served together with someone you like
  • Options
    veggiveggi Posts: 171 Member
    edited July 2014
    I've already given up on getting the demo early. I just want to know two things:

What, exactly, is "later this summer?"

and

When is the last wave going out?

Otherwise, we'll just be sitting around waiting for the next wave to go out - up until they actually, publicly release the demo on their vague future date (c'mon, they have to have a goal date, right?). I don't want to spend another month waiting for something that's not going to happen.

So the last date for signup is tomorrow... what does that mean for the beta invite waves? Do they stop tomorrow? Friday? Did they stop last Tuesday? What? It seems like the last wave of invites was last Tuesday and there hasn't been a wave this week... so what's the point of signing up?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top