Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Creaky Wheels Mill - by Yanti

yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member

Hi guys,

I love the new set from the store! It inspired me to build Creaky Wheels Mill. This farm house contains 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, kithen, dining room, laundry room, mud room, outside barbecue area, chicken coops, veggie patch, 2 waterfalls and 2 water mills. Hope you guys like my build. All comments, downloads and recommendations are appreciated. Here are some pics:

14653259771_e83bd41f72_z.jpg

14653259601_c01239d944_z.jpg

14676505363_31bf277bb7_z.jpg

14676505163_48b81ca84e_z.jpg

14676493563_1f52f92a42_z.jpg

14656500045_55c0e292b9_z.jpg

14676505093_3479ae91e7_z.jpg

14470009607_1204e83aec_z.jpg

14470009647_dc92efd63b_z.jpg

14470009737_cd1667909d_z.jpg

14470034977_df3600c84a_z.jpg

14470034747_f5bd148070_z.jpg

14470106367_ba27e47766_z.jpg

14469798300_69a5d8e351_z.jpg

14470106267_31c106a709_z.jpg

14676465573_73a1008da9_z.jpg

14676465523_c7bcb0f4e9_z.jpg

14676465603_e2882651fe_z.jpg

14676465663_b5773f55c3_z.jpg

14676465743_b05b05441a_z.jpg

14469948488_b65e67c430_z.jpg

14469948548_722170be3e_z.jpg

14469948628_3d7df95aa3_z.jpg

14469948748_55f93f8cdc_z.jpg

14676493443_b2bf45cb5d_z.jpg

14656500185_9d75942f60_z.jpg

Download link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8347072

Slideshow:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/49543168@N08/sets/72157645640839986/

Comments

• Options
    ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi Yanti!

So enchanting! You have a knack for making your homes so homely. The colours are soft and warm - just perfect! Kitchens are one of the most important rooms to a house in my opinion and yours is just brilliant! :thumbup: The landscaping creates a magical feel with the dense greenery and waterfall. It would be such a nice place to relax.

Recommended! Wonderful work Yanti! :mrgreen:

Itzmee
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited July 2014
    Creaky Wheels Mill is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The greenery on the exterior looks nice. It looks very nice how you have done the outdoors plants! The waterfalls look so very nice! Very nice pond area! It looks nice how you have used the mossy stone steps. Great harvestable produce garden for sims to enjoy harvesting plants to use in cooking. The scarecrow looks great there guarding the plants! The water wheels on the sides of the home look great! Sims will enjoy playing with the chickens at their home or collecting eggs. It looks great that you have placed the wishing well, wheelbarrow wagon and hay bales there add to the farmhouse theme. The outdoors areas and terrain work look very great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Very nice shades of colours that you have used. Nice texture that you have used for the walls. Very nice living room. It looks great that you have used the new fireplace there. The tapestry on the wall is nice for sims to see as they relax on the seating in front of the fireplace, watching tv or reading a book. Nice rocking chair sitting area near the window, The sunflowers picture on the wall and the sun flowers in the vase s on the coffee table and side table look sunny and look nice with the colour of the walls. Great window study nook area for sims to enjoy using the computer with the sunlight coming in through the windows. Great design of and furnishing of the kitchen! The plates and crockery display cabinets on the wall will be nice kitchen touches for sims to see as they prepare food there. The type of kitchen counters that you have used look nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tea tables there having a nice cup of tea. The floral pattern on the tea table seats looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the produce baskets near the window for sims to enjoy seeing whilst having a drink.The dining room area looks nice. It looks great that you have placed dining seats on the ends of the table as well as at the sides of the whole family to enjoy eating together. Nice type of dining and tea table seats that you have used which suit the farmhouse theme. The floral pattern of the display cabinets there looks nice. Sims will enjoy a drink of lemonade from the jug there with their meals. The plane pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see when sitting there eating. Sims will like doing inventing on the skill station at their home.Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! . The tapestry and the framed pictures on the bedhead walls in the double bedrooms are nice for sims to see when going to bed or waking in the morning. The lamps and flowers on the bedside tables in the double bedrooms look nice. Very nice vanity tablesThe flowers on the table look nice. Nice dresser area where sims can enjoy checking their appearance in the full length mirror , see the mannequin, and change their clothes in the dresser. The children's nursery bedroom looks nice. The teddy looks cute in the cot! Parent sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the rocking chair with their young child in their arms. It looks nice how you have placed the mushroom shaped wall lights either side of the cot.Little sims will have fun riding the rocking horse there. It looks cute how you have placed the giraffe and rhino animals wall decor either side of the dresser cabinet. Very nice bunk bedroom. It looks nice how you have placed the string of photos on the side wall beside the bottom bed. Sims will like using a computer at the study desk area in their bedroom. Great outdoors eating area for sims to enjoy eating food cooked on the BBQ, and they would have very nice views!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    My goodness, Yanti! It is stunning! I just love the landscaping you have done, plus the architecture and the interior design, all flows together so well! Definitely Rec'd and Fav'd! :D
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited July 2014
    What a lovely build to see first when I come to Creative Corner for the first time in about 2 weeks! This is beautiful as always Yanti :) I love both the interior and the exterior - beautifully done. I love the garden areas and TWO chicken coops, wow! :thumbup: Rec'd of course, thanks for sharing this with us! ~YJ~
  • Options
    anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited July 2014
    oh thats a wonderful mill and farm

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh Yanti this is so lovely!!! Really, really beautiful xx
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Added more pics! :D
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited July 2014
    What a gorgeous build, yanti! Huge DRF from me! :)
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    imogerimoger Posts: 5,790 Member
    edited July 2014
    Amazing build again, dear Yanti! :)
    Beautiful landscaping and interiors too, love the warm colours, and all rooms!
    DRF of course
    Have a wonderful weekend! *hugs*
  • Options
    FireFlower29FireFlower29 Posts: 168 Member
    edited July 2014
    This has a really nice, peaceful and relaxed looking atmosphere! Beautiful work! Definite rec!
  • Options
    minkieBminkieB Posts: 78 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh gorgeous! Very nicely done, I'm loving the old homely farm vibe you created here.

The pond and the waterfall look awesome! Also liking the interior brick patter you've used on the walls. I never would've thought brick walls could look cozy and warm. You made it work very well together. Recommended!

Minke
    1395019323.jpg
  • Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wow, I love it so much. Everything flows so nicely and your CASt is spot on.
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited July 2014
    Beautiful work yanti :mrgreen: The waterfalls and pond you've created look gorgeous. And your interiors have a rustic and inviting charm and really look lived in. Rec'd :thumbup:
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited July 2014
    Beautiful build Yanti, I love the architecture and how the build is placed on the lot overlooking the gorgeous garden and waterfall. :D The interiors are welcoming and comfortable with an earthy feel . Left a rec and favored. :D:D Hugs Folly
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    edited July 2014
    Rec'd and faved!
    I love this build inside and out. Great casting and design. :D
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    edited July 2014
    Wonderful build, full of charm and very homely. Lovely soft and warm interiors. Beautiful landscaping, love the waterfall, pond and greenery :D
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Itzmee wrote:
    Hi Yanti!

So enchanting! You have a knack for making your homes so homely. The colours are soft and warm - just perfect! Kitchens are one of the most important rooms to a house in my opinion and yours is just brilliant! :thumbup: The landscaping creates a magical feel with the dense greenery and waterfall. It would be such a nice place to relax.

Recommended! Wonderful work Yanti! :mrgreen:

Itzmee

Thank you Itzmee! You always say such nice things! Thanks for the encouragement and the recommendation. ((Hugs)) :D I am so glad you liked everything. I agree that kitchen is one of the most important room in a house. I love to cook myself and I guess that shows in my most of my builds. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Rose - Thank you so much dear for always being so wonderfully supportive! I am glad you liked my build. ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    DolphineQDolphineQ Posts: 1,799 Member
    edited July 2014
    Gorgeous build, dear yanti!

I am especially in love with your landscaping. Untamed, wild, authentic, yet welcoming and looks so interesting to explore. Insta DRF! :)
    Please share and support me in my work with rescue cats! https://www.gofundme.com/DolphineQCats

2rgmmvq.jpg
  • Options
    BadSeagullBadSeagull Posts: 282 Member
    edited July 2014
    Beautiful. It looks so calm and welcoming inside, the brick throughout looks great. I agree with Dolphine, the landscaping is wonderful on that sloping plot. Rec'd.
  • Options
    TarynTempestwindTarynTempestwind Posts: 4,438 Member
    edited July 2014
    Beautiful, Yanti! The whole lot looks so charming and restful!

Rec'd!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    My goodness, Yanti! It is stunning! I just love the landscaping you have done, plus the architecture and the interior design, all flows together so well! Definitely Rec'd and Fav'd! :D

YAY for the rec and fav! :mrgreen: I am thrilled that you like my build! Thank you dear Sherry! ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    edited July 2014
    My gosh Yanti, you keep knocking them out of the park lately, Creaky Wheels Mill looks nothing short of STUNNING!!! :shock: 8) 8) 8) I just love the architecture of the house and the landscaping is simply amazing, so so beautiful. The interiors look warm, cosy and homey (is that a word lol? :) ), just perfect! :thumbup: Definitely rec'd, and yet another Yanti build to join the others in my favourites folder. :) Fantastic job! :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    YellowJane wrote:
    What a lovely build to see first when I come to Creative Corner for the first time in about 2 weeks! This is beautiful as always Yanti :) I love both the interior and the exterior - beautifully done. I love the garden areas and TWO chicken coops, wow! :thumbup: Rec'd of course, thanks for sharing this with us! ~YJ~

Dear Jane! :D You always put a smile on my face! Thank you for all the lovely compliments and the recommendation. You are a treasure! ((Hugs)) :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    anettesb wrote:
    oh thats a wonderful mill and farm

Thanks for checking out my build! Glad you liked it! ((Hugs)) :D