Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shorty-short short shorts! Oh no!

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    AmairaAmaira Posts: 293 Member
    edited July 2014
    Cyron43 wrote:
    Amaira wrote:
    The truth, no one really cares what you wear.
    Uhm not here on earth. All around the world there are (mostly) women who talk about other people's clothing style.

BTW shorts cannot be too short on the right body. :mrgreen:

Trust me shorts can be too short and/or too tight. Maybe it is just where I live but I've been in a Walmart (I usually avoid it like the plague) and the lady in front of my had a good body but for some reason wore shorts like two sizes too small. I could see everything and even though she had hardly any fat it made things... squishy ugh the memories blegh.

Yes there are magazines and what not and you will notice in passing if someone is wearing something really hot or really nasty, see above story. However you do not stop and video tape them nor do you remember who they are specifically unless you already knew them. It is a passing thought of ewww or that's hot. Celebrity outfits in the gossip things doesn't count. They're celebrities and we are obsessed with celebrities to the point where some people would purchase their toilet "treasures" if they could.
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited July 2014
    Memina11 wrote:
    i do not went to be a racist or bad but the fashion from the 1970 is making a comeback

Racist? I'm assuming you have no idea what the word 'racist' means... :?

• Options
    AlisoxAlisox Posts: 1,640 Member
    edited July 2014
    Guys, ever heard the sentence, "I don't think that means what you think it means"? I think OP may have used the wrong words and may not have meant what her message came across as.

That said, I could be wrong.
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited July 2014
    well my female sim's are going to be gorgeous plus size women ;) & I'll make sure the clothes they wear will suit them well :D
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    DezmeriaDezmeria Posts: 1,458 Member
    edited July 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    Memina11 wrote:
    i do not went to be a racist or bad but the fashion from the 1970 is making a comeback

Racist? I'm assuming you have no idea what the word 'racist' means... :?

LOL! I'm sorry but, Kirby that made me laugh!