Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So how do I get friends on the sims 4?

I don't think I have any friends :( I cant figure out how to get friends and I feel lonely. If anyone wants to add me they can. I ID is burntcheese223 (silly name I know) or if anyone can tell me how to add that would be great.

Comments

• Options
    meikahidenorimeikahidenori Posts: 276 Member
    edited July 2014
    if you have the demo working, in the gallery when you fave another persons sims you can click the creators name and it will tak you to thier gallery and it will give you an option to add them as a follower on the top of the gallery page. if people see your stuff they can do it to you back and i think that's essentually how it works. so far i hav managed to follow 3 creators and had a few follow me back and i get all thier current creations mentioned in notifications or any comments they have left or put up while in CAS.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    ooh, Face Book and Twitter combined. :lol:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Ladybug889Ladybug889 Posts: 943 Member
    edited July 2014
    if you have the demo working, in the gallery when you fave another persons sims you can click the creators name and it will tak you to thier gallery and it will give you an option to add them as a follower on the top of the gallery page. if people see your stuff they can do it to you back and i think that's essentually how it works. so far i hav managed to follow 3 creators and had a few follow me back and i get all thier current creations mentioned in notifications or any comments they have left or put up while in CAS.

Oh ok, I have a couple followers and I am following others as well. I was just wondering if there was like an add button.
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh I want to add you! We both like making celebrities, so that should be fun to see your creations and vice versa. It's 5 AM here in California (can't sleep...what's new? :( ) so I need to sleep, but when I wake up I'll be sure to add you.

By the way, how do you get your TS4 self, as a profile picture for this website? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    the avatars are uploaded via the same tool people use for custom sims 3 avatars ( you might want to look it up as i have no idea what it's called) as atm you can't use a CAS4 sim as an avtar unless you've used that tool and used a screenshot of said sim :D hope that helps.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    Oh I want to add you! We both like making celebrities, so that should be fun to see your creations and vice versa. It's 5 AM here in California (can't sleep...what's new? :( ) so I need to sleep, but when I wake up I'll be sure to add you.

By the way, how do you get your TS4 self, as a profile picture for this website? :mrgreen:

I had to upload a sim to the launcher while in create a sim and then download this http://www.zindasgoldensims.com/ Then change it to 512 x 512 pixels using this http://www.getpaint.net/download.html#download and save it. Then open the sims 3 uic thingy and choose which uploaded file to change then put the 512 x 512 pixel pic on it and upload to the website. Then Im sure you know the rest, go to change your pick and choose the uploaded sims and it should be there.

Edit: My ID is burntcheese223 but I think I mentioned that above.. I really tired.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    kirby356 wrote:

Also I will follow you on the gallery! Its almost 8 here.. Ive been up all night.. again.. third time it a row.. Curse you sims 4 demo!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ta for that, i knew there was a tool for it but since i never used it i wasn't 100% sure on it's name.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    ta for that, i knew there was a tool for it but since i never used it i wasn't 100% sure on it's name.

Today was the first time I have ever used it and its pretty simple.