Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Too hurt to keep coming here

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    HaidenHaiden Posts: 3,841 Member
    edited July 2014
    Sorry your sad :(

I'm not sad...just very sour atm :?

The should have just sent out their invites quietly and stated in the email that there would be an embargo on posting/sharing info on anything about it till it was released to the whole community.

Just like the did with sims camp people. Now plenty people are living in hope and checking origin every 5 minutes . . .hoping. . and hoping
    (me included, don't think I have logged into origin so much in the last 4 years than I have done in the last 2 days lol)

Anyway I don't want it on the 12th...that's like 2 weeks away from the games actual release....a waste of time if you ask me.

I want it now :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JeanBaby4JeanBaby4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited July 2014
    Cinebar

Did you get the demo?
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    edited July 2014
    I don't have the demo, but I didn't pre order anyway. Soon enough we will be able to read what people think after it comes out.
  • Options
    GreyWindGreyWind Posts: 489 Member
    edited July 2014
    That might be a good thing, about taking a break. If you forget about it for a little while, time will fly. Sept 2nd isn't too far away.
  • Options
    IMeepIMeep Posts: 1,635 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah it really sucks that people like you don't get the demo but that girl Camille sent photos of herself to the gurus and then gets it. :(
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    JeanBaby4 wrote:
    Cinebar

Did you get the demo?

No, I don't expect I will see it at all until the game is released and it's in there. :mrgreen:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited July 2014
    IMeep wrote:
    Yeah it really sucks that people like you don't get the demo but that girl Camille sent photos of herself to the gurus and then gets it. :(

LOL, bad part is those weren't even pictures of herself on her Twitter. That's got to be the biggest Punked episode to date. :wink:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.