Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm Sick Of The "🐸🐸🐸🐸" Dribble...Really?

Perhaps this didn't deserve its own posting but I'm going to say it anyway. No one on this site has the right to call anyone a sheep or anything else for that matter. Do I have to remind you that each and everyone of us on this site has picked up and played a sims game and became a fan at some point; if not, we wouldn't be here.

That being said, the name calling is getting ridiculous. Everyone here either borrowed the sims and or bought it. You did that on your own will did you not? So why does the same not apply for those who choose to do it now? What, because it's missing the features you wanted in the game so those who are satisfied with it thus far are sheep? So basically you would've been a sheep too had they included the things you wanted? BAhhhhhhhlogne!

shee·ple
SHēpəl/
nouninformalderogatory
people compared to sheep in being docile, foolish, or easily led.

Each one of us started playing the series because we wanted to, not because EA took a staff and smacked us on the bottom with it. We all have a choice to continue to buy and play, or not. It's that simple. Several of you are calling others 🐸🐸🐸🐸 when you have signed petitions and changed your avatars to go along with certain protests. What does that say about you and how easily you are led? Pot, meet kettle.

I believe everyone's decision on this should be respected. If you choose not to buy, great choice, if you've chosen to buy, great choice but let it be your own decision and stop with the name calling and cutting others down, please.

Comments