Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Supernatural Inspired Upload!

For years Hexwell's Sanctuary of Mystic has been a refuge for outstanding young ladies with outstanding abilities. Here Umbra Hexwell has taken in four young women, all very different in their own way. I actually made this build a while ago but couldn't stop tweaking it to make it upload ready. Download links in the description!

(The Hexwell House has yet to be uploaded, I've tried multiple times but it doesn't seem to show up in my studio. I hope to get it up & running soon!)

Umbra Hexwell is the head & mentor to the other ladies of the house. A highly skilled witch conducting her magic with poise & grace, she strives to help the others discover all of their abilities.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8313408

pizapcom14043573675851.jpg

Blair Spelling is the only other witch in the house. A little known fact is that she is in fact Umbra's nice. A rather well-known fact is that she's a mean-spirited snob with prejudice tendencies with her mystics vs. monsters. Believing that mystics (witches, faries, etc.) hold higher ranking & importance above "monsters" (vampires, werewolves & the like.)

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8313421

pizapcom14043574566301.jpg

Vampires have always had a natural reputation for being blood thirsty man-hunters. However the same cannot be said for Ember Claret, the daughter of Dracula. Very few know this, as she isn't proud of her father's nature, so she usually goes by a story that she was turned into a vampire... However, Ember is a down-to-earth, friendly young woman, who is looking to show everyone that she is not her terrifying stereotype, but in fact, just an aspiring musician who loves to party.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8313418

pizapcom14043576055901.jpg

Meet Tala Wolf a real party animal... no pun intended for the fact that she is a werewolf. When she's not partying the night away or sleeping in, she's pushing her athleticism to the limits.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8313412

pizapcom14043577443921.jpg

Flora Willows can only be described as the ultimate flower child, mainly because she can talk to them. She's a bright, earth-loving, peacemaker, with a bit of a mischievous side, but still would never hurt a fly.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8313417

pizapcom14043576641821.jpg

The Hexwell House has been around for years, passed down in Umbra's family over the years & this new generation of supernaturals she's recently taken under her wing are sure to stir up the place. Although someone's been stirring it up for about half a century. They Call her Mona Banshea, once a resident there, she died when what was supposed to be a harmless magic trick from her roommate, turned into a spell gone horribly wrong & she was turned into a human statue instead. Mona is just as shy & timid in death as she was in life, so she usually hides in the attic. Her human & Ghost form are available for download.

Human Form: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8313413

pizapcom14043579966741.jpg

Mona is just as shy & timid in death as she was in life, so she usually hides in the attic. Her human & Ghost form will both be available for download.

Ghost Form: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8313414

Screenshot-150.jpg

Only "living" staff at the Hexwell House is Thorton Stafford, a quite & solitary man who filled the position of house cook. Many are put off by his loner stance, but he may very well be one of the only people in town that know what truly goes on in the Hexwell House & doesn't speak bout it.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8313410

pizapcom14043577462381.jpg

The Hexwell House

Screenshot-197.jpg

Backyard & pool

Screenshot-198.jpg

First Floor

Screenshot.jpg

Basement (Secret Room)

Screenshot-32.jpg

Second Floor

Screenshot-12.jpg

Third Floor

Screenshot-16.jpg

Grand Foyer

Screenshot-3.jpg

Living Room

Screenshot-11.jpg

Dinning Hall & Kitchen

pizapcom14043617972031.jpg

Sunroom/Hallway

Screenshot-9.jpg

Screenshot-10.jpg

Library & Secret Magic Room

pizapcom14043620209531.jpg

Attached Greenhouse & Flora's Room

pizapcom14043623845901.jpg

Blair's Room

Screenshot-26.jpg

Screenshot-27.jpg

Ember's Room

Screenshot-40.jpg

Screenshot-41.jpg

Screenshot-42.jpg

Tala's Room

Screenshot-35.jpg

Screenshot-34.jpg

Umbra's Room

Screenshot-45.jpg

Screenshot-44.jpg

Bathroom (1 of 2.5)

Screenshot-46.jpg

Room of Spirit Contact

Screenshot-48.jpg

Attic/Thorton's Room

Screenshot-49.jpg

I hope you all enjoy! :)
21a63a76613ef59a6ab875e93d138b7c.gif

Comments

• Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    I love the story, the sims and the house! Great work! :D
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,660 Member
    edited July 2014
    You have put so much time, work and details into Hexwell House and the sims who live there! :) It is great reading about the background details of each of the sims! Very nice detailed presentation of the sims and the house on this thread! It is great that that there are a variety of different supernatural sims that live at Hexwell House. It looks nice the type of and colour of the outfits that each of the sims are wearing , and they suit each sim. The build is very nice! Great exterior of it! The tower is great! It looks great the colour and texture of the exterior . The type of windows that you have used look nice and great placement of them. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers along the edges of the front porch. Great covered over pool area. Sims will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The secret basement room looks great! Sims will enjoy brewing up elixirs on the alchemy station there, and using the gem cutter to cut gems . Very nice grand foyer entrance to the home! The way you have placed the staircases either side of the foyer looks great! Nice pattern that you have used for the flooring. It looks nice how you have placed the flowers on the table for sims to like seeing as they enter the home. Very nice living room. Nice shades of grey that you have used for the room, and the wall panelling looks nice. It looks nice how you have placed the portraits either sides of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the armchairs and sofa there, chatting and warming up in front of the fireplace. Nice pattern on the floor rug there. The photo frames on the coffee table are nice touches there. Great design of the kitchen and the dining area! The island bar stool and oven counter looks great. Nice texture of the kitchen countertops.It looks great how you have created a long dining table for many sims to enjoy eating their freshly cooked meal at the same time sitting together at the table. Nice type of dining seats that you have used which suits the type of home. The fireplace will keep them warm when dining there. Very nice light filled sun room for sims to enjoy relaxing on the seats there enjoying the sunlight coming into them whilst sitting there. It looks great how you have placed the changing portraits and statue heads either side of the archway leading to the sunroom. Nice library for sims to enjoy sitting and having a read of a book. It looks great how you have done the walls of bookcases there. Very nice greenhouse! It looks nice how you have placed the plants there. Sims will need to be wary of the cow plant though! Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms to suit each of the sims. Flora's room is nice and light filled. It looks great that you have used the branch themed bed there for her to sleep in. She will enjoy resting in the hanging chair. Nice shades of green that you have used in her room. She will enjoy painting on the easel with the sunlight coming in and at the same time looking out at the outdoors views through the windows. Very nice shades of colours that you have used for the bedrooms, and the wall patterns look great. The red and black colour scheme of the Ember's vampire room creates a great effect! It looks great how you have done the curtains there. The patterned floor rug in Umbra's bedroom looks nice. Nice texture that you have used for the walls and floor in the bathroom.
    It is a very nice home and great sims! Great background details to the sims and the home that they live in! :)
  • Options
    chrischris8894chrischris8894 Posts: 371 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for your feedback & I'm happy to know you like all the details! :)
    21a63a76613ef59a6ab875e93d138b7c.gif
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited July 2014
    Your sims are gorgeous and I love the mansion too. I will happily recommend them. Good job! :thumbup:
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited July 2014
    um, WOW :shock: Gosh you are talented! All the sims look interesting and diverse (I love playing households like that) and the house is glamorously spooky! Hope you get the house uploaded!