Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Graham confirms attics.

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    delonarieldelonariel Posts: 615 New Member
    edited June 2014
    So..i take it only a few of us are happy that we can build attics?
    i personally couldnt build any in the other games (for those who kept saying they were in the sims 3)
    I mean if the attic tool will be simple and easy for someone like me to use then i think its an awesome addition and adds alot of good ideas for future game play.
    but i guess (like many others said) you could store your..toddler clothes..and swimsuits in there :)

You could make them in TS2 too, just make a roof that's as high or higher than the standard wall, then slap down some surrounding walls and a floor. Sims can use any space with a high enough ceiling.

I'm sure some of the houses shipped in both games had attics, and they were even easier to make with the roof pieces that came with M&G and some TS3 store set.
  • Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited June 2014
    delonariel wrote:
    i personally couldnt build any in the other games (for those who kept saying they were in the sims 3)
    I mean if the attic tool will be simple and easy for someone like me to use then i think its an awesome addition and adds alot of good ideas for future game play.
    but i guess (like many others said) you could store your..toddler clothes..and swimsuits in there :)

You could make them in TS2 too, just make a roof that's as high or higher than the standard wall, then slap down some surrounding walls and a floor. Sims can use any space with a high enough ceiling.

I'm sure some of the houses shipped in both games had attics, and they were even easier to make with the roof pieces that came with M&G and some TS3 store set.

Ah i will have to give it another shot then :)thanks
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited June 2014
    I don't understand... haven't we been able to do this since Sims 2? :hunf:
  • Options
    delonarieldelonariel Posts: 615 New Member
    edited June 2014
    delonariel wrote:

Best of luck. A good way to see where the roof is high enough is to put down a floor and see where you can place objects. Just a tip :wink:
  • Options
    LovenVincentLovenVincent Posts: 1,222 Member
    edited June 2014
    delonariel wrote:
    delonariel wrote:

Best of luck. A good way to see where the roof is high enough is to put down a floor and see where you can place objects. Just a tip :wink:

thanks and i will do that ;)
    0sig_YunaTidus_animated.gif

Origin: Damian_Nyx
  • Options
    ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited June 2014
    I hope we can have some scary ghosts in the attic!! :twisted: I'd love to see them being noisy up there and sims going "What is going on up there?" while getting a scared emotion while they're home.
  • Options
    simIrrevirresimIrrevirre Posts: 763 Member
    edited June 2014
    Callum9432 wrote:
    It's a sad state of affairs when people are so happy and surprised that a basic, simple function of the previous games is also in the sequel.

It is.

Graham also says "Ironically attics were something I put decent time into. "

Why oh why didn't they put decent time to make toddlers, teens that looks like teens or something else thats missing :?