Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New build, well revamp actually: Tropical amusement park :D

SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
Hello everyone!

I'm still alive. ;)

Since Sims 4 is around the corner, this might be one of the last showcases for Sims 3 and I didn't want to miss it! I didn't have time to construct something from scratch. (It's birthdays and weddings month, lemme tell you!)
So I made a V 2.0 if you will. It's an older, tropical build, this time enhanced with Island Paradise.

It's a fun day out for Sims of all ages! I'm proudest of the mini-golf course!

Link:

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8297312

Pictures:

Am1_zpsee96c9ee.jpg

Am3_zps74cbf364.jpg

l0wd_original_zpsbaa3b7a9.jpg

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,604 Member
    edited June 2014
    Your Tiki Amusement Park is great! :) Sims will have fun visiting it! Great layout of the park! It looks nice how you have done the forecourt area with the trees, plants and rocks and have placed outdoors umbrella covered dining tables and chairs there for sims to enjoy eating outdoors in the sunshine. Sims will enjoy eating food from the buffet table. The yellow colour of the buffet table is nice and sunny.. Nice patterning on the awning there.Great exterior of the buildings! The roofs look great! It looks great how you have used the tiki columns. Very nice rock pool. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the loungers there enjoying the sunshine. The waterfall feature area looks great! Sims will have fun playing mini golf! Child sims will have fun playing on the playground equipment in the outdoors play area. It is great that sims can have fun playing arcade games at your build.
    It is a great park to enjoy visiting :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited June 2014
    It is absolutely gorgeous Sara! Perfect for summer vacation for the simmies! Recommended. :thumbup:
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited June 2014
    Tropical amusement park is stunning! So much fun stores and items that I wish I could visit there :D The big waterfall with pond around it looks amazing. Dancing area has wonderful details too.
    Left you a big rec!
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh wow I love this! It's very beautiful and looks like a fun place to visit, with lots to do. Drf'ing for the next time I'm in IP :D
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    sherrylynn8779sherrylynn8779 Posts: 2,102 Member
    edited June 2014
    SARA!!!!!! BIG HUGE HUGS!!!! I love your new (revamped) build!!! :D Rec'd darlin!
    My Twitter:: My Facebook:: Gallery Name: sherry_lynn1979
  • Options
    petalbotpetalbot Posts: 1,423 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hi Sara! Great amusement park! It looks like a fun and relaxing place for any sim to visit. Rec'd. :wink:
    sigg.gif

• Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    edited June 2014
    When you envy you sims for getting the chance to visit such fun places you know you've got a fantastic build :mrgreen: Rec'd