Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

scan of pc gamer article

Here are the scan of the actual article from pc gamer

wler.jpg

9i4qbn.jpg

16ko047.jpg

2j4bsiu.jpg

qmxu1g.jpg

2ccny47.jpg

*Edit adding forgoten page
look at the funny picture of pancake bob lol
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• Options
    iDarquesseiDarquesse Posts: 228 Member
    edited June 2014
    My thanks... I cannot fully express...
    Hnggh <3
  • Options
    sweetface44sweetface44 Posts: 2,958 Member
    edited June 2014
    very nice thanks
  • Options
    SarahxValentineSarahxValentine Posts: 269 Member
    edited June 2014
    Wow, thanks! :D
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hey, thanks for posting! I knew I saw a waterfall in this game somewhere and there it is or is just a fountain? in one of those desert scenes. I also wonder just where are those rocks and the desert hood?

What is depressing is it was confirmed Sims won't sit on the arm of a chair like that, though, or probably not lean on each other like that, and now since they confirmed they couldn't do those things I doubt he can sit in the floor either, though TS2 Sims could when 'hanging out'.

But great pictures, I like to see what I can spot, and I think I re spot the waterfall. :lol:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,397 Member
    edited June 2014
    Cinebar wrote:
    Hey, thanks for posting! I knew I saw a waterfall in this game somewhere and there it is or is just a fountain? in one of those desert scenes. I also wonder just where are those rocks and the desert hood?

What is depressing is it was confirmed Sims won't sit on the arm of a chair like that, though, or probably not lean on each other like that, and now since they confirmed they couldn't do those things I doubt he can sit in the floor either, though TS2 Sims could when 'hanging out'.

But great pictures, I like to see what I can spot, and I think I re spot the waterfall. :lol:

That is a waterfall. :D

Thank goodness they included one. Now I hope it isn't buggy like the waterfall in ts3 console were the waterfall doesn't make a noise. I hope it's loud like the ones in Aurora Skies,the big one in Isla Paradiso and Barnacle Bay and the one in Sunset Valley at Stoney Falls.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited June 2014
    I knew we were right about a waterfall somewhere Cat! I'm glad this article's pictures proves it because we rarely see the one (picture) where they are seated and it in the background. :lol:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    SC_AdminSC_Admin Posts: 498 Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm glad that some of these screens in this article are not taken in Willow Creek. Can't wait to see how that Canyon world will turn out!
    Thanks Memina11 for posting these :D
    scnewsignature.png
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited June 2014
    LOVE those new screenshots! They're amazing! But what are Babs and Pancake Bob doing with each other? :P
  • Options
    GizmonicInstituteGizmonicInstitute Posts: 1,551 New Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm glad that some of these screens in this article are not taken in Willow Creek. Can't wait to see how that Canyon world will turn out!

How do you know they're not from Willow Creek?
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited June 2014
    Zerbu wrote:
    LOVE those new screenshots! They're amazing! But what are Babs and Pancake Bob doing with each other? :P

Your welcome to share these pictures with other sims blog you active on with my permission :mrgreen: and seem pancake bob fell asleep on babs
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

• Options
    shakeninsaneshakeninsane Posts: 518 Member
    edited June 2014
    What's up with that background in the first picture, like behind the window? lol :lol:
  • Options
    SC_AdminSC_Admin Posts: 498 Member
    edited June 2014

How do you know they're not from Willow Creek?
    I don't really find a connection between a classy world such as willow creek and a Dinosaur-themed park with various cactus plants :?
    That park would fit more into this world:
    The-Sims-4_-Leaked-Video-Compilation-Beta-Dev-Footage-0326.jpg
    scnewsignature.png
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    edited June 2014
    Isn't Willow Creek supposed to be b ased off of New Orleans?

There are no Waterfalls there. Or in the rest of Louisiana.

But other than that , the food looks deatailed. I see cheese and lettuce on the Hamburger.

Andre looks scared.

The drinks look really cool. But one question i'd like answered:

WHAT THE HELL IS BABS DOING TO THAT CHICK?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I don't know either Willow Creek has different neighborhoods with the desert and the beach or that may be a preview of a possible free store world we'll get to download for registering the game. We got Riverview with TS3.

• Options
    edited June 2014
    What's up with that background in the first picture, like behind the window? lol :lol:

I don't know but I don't like it. I hope when you look out windows it will be like in TS3 a pristine pic that's way too blurry and looks cartoony. I"m hoping those graphics will be polished but then again this could have been because it was in a magazine. They could have taken the pic from a pc monitor.
  • Options
    loosmaloosma Posts: 372 Member
    edited June 2014
    aww man, the first shot looks so nice, shame it's not in the game D;
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    i have scan the article from the magazine pc gamer but i am happy you like that i posted the article with the pictures

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Does it reveal any new info?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The girl in the pink is so cute. Gosh so many hot looking female townies for my simself to choose from. Babs isn't the only hottie.
    http://oi57.tinypic.com/16ko047.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    so far its just what was writen its the august 2014 edition idk if the september edition will give more info?

• Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited June 2014
    Memina11 wrote:
    so far its just what was writen its the august 2014 edition idk if the september edition will give more info?

But it hasn't been August 2014 yet... :?

Do you mean 2013?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    nope its says so on the magazine august 2014

• Options
    edited June 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    Memina11 wrote:

But it hasn't been August 2014 yet... :?

Do you mean 2013?

Some gaming magazines are a month ahead.
  • Options
    adventfearadventfear Posts: 1,766 Member
    edited June 2014
    Isn't Willow Creek supposed to be b ased off of New Orleans?

There are no Waterfalls there. Or in the rest of Louisiana.

But other than that , the food looks deatailed. I see cheese and lettuce on the Hamburger.

Andre looks scared.

The drinks look really cool. But one question i'd like answered:

WHAT THE HELL IS BABS DOING TO THAT CHICK?

It looks like there will be a desert world as well as Willow Creek.

To answer your last question, I think June wants the remote but Babs won't give it to her.
  • Options
    Dearra95Dearra95 Posts: 556 Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you for posting! :)