Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Only Sims

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    LunBeautyLunBeauty Posts: 2,734 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only sims...

Can pop out triplets and still go back to their original weight afterwards.

Can have a baby before marriage and get shunned by the entire community for "having a baby out of wedlock".

can the proud mother of a son who is getting married ignore the entire wedding with her back turned while playing on her cell phone. (I'm looking at you, Cherry!)

Can you become prom king or queen without even any form of friends or popularity.

Do not get their times of the month (lucky sims).

Do not have to have washers or dryers.

Can a sim become a doctor without first going to college and getting a degree. (Sim: Yeah, you know that hobo who lives in the dumpster behind Bucky's Bowlerama? He's also my physician!)

Can have a baby in a matter of two minutes and walk out of the hospital right after.

Can become a pro ice skater in a matter of hours.
  • Options
    figmentzfigmentz Posts: 504 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only sims can wear the same clothes every day without getting them dirty at all.

Only sims instantly know their pregnant when it happens because of a jingle.

Only sims can put a dish in the sink and have it disappear.

Only sims can instantly look years older by blowing out candles on a cake.

Only sims can't drown in the ocean.

Only sims can make their hair grow by looking in the mirror.

Only sims can be a vegetarian and a vampire.

Only sims can have twins by dancing to kids music.
    simssignature_zpstlsaiz9k.jpg
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only sims will sit in the middle of the floor to do their homework instead of joining the party on the dance floor

Only sims can wave their arms and have an entire feast appear on a table in front of them

Only sims will pull a whole block of cheese out of their boxers and toss it as is into a pot of macaroni

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Only sims can go through another car with their car without any effect on either of the cars or sims.

Only sims can adopt a child by only filling out the age and gender.
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only sims can cure a cold... but not in the summer.

Only sim men will never pee in the bushes or behind a tree rather than pee their pants.

Only sims will stand watching a busking musician for hours, tipping hundreds of dollars.

Only sims will become better friends with someone by watching them play guitar.

Only sims can carry a falcon in their pocket, never having to care for it.

Only sim men would insist on using a parasol when it's sunny.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited June 2014
    -Only Sims can run a considerable distance and not improve their athletic skill. Only official jogging counts. Must have something to do with them not breaking a sweat when they run from one end of town to the next.

Same goes for riding a bike. Only Sims can bike every day and not be rewarded with improved athletic or health.

-Only Sims have a plumbob hovering over their heads 24/7 and they aren't even aware that it's there. Would love to see a Sim swat at it for once.

-Only Sims have floors that never need swept or vacuumed.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only sims can meet someone for the first time and know where they live simply by shaking hands and then be able to just look at a handy map to see who's home.

Only sims will decide to swim home across a long stretch of sea, despite having a speedboat stored in their pocket, and drown halfway home because they got too tired to keep going.
  • Options
    SimsplyRuthSimsplyRuth Posts: 1,186 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only in sims can you totally customize almost everything. I want the ability to CASt my house, or even just my bedspread.

Only in sims Do men and women get paid the same for the same job :(.

Only in sims can someone get high in the political career without money.

I think I will post here as I think of things, this is fun :).

I applaud your 'only in sims'! - So true to life! Including I also wish I could CASt my house - and me! Or drink the 'Young Again' potion!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Only sims can have hair that doesn't move at all without putting hairspray in.

Only sims can come out of the shower and their hair is completely dry.

Only sims can have always have prepared cereal in their fridge without anyone preparing it.
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only Sims can have their stoves coated in Plastics & Rubber and they won't melt.

Can't do without recoloring and retexturing :D
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited June 2014
    Only sims can have clothes made out of wicker, bedspreads made out of metal, and toilets covered in fabric.

Only sims can leave laundry in the washer for a week and still have it come out wonderfully fresh.

Only sim pets are that bothered by a dirty dish on a table.

Only sims can walk up to a stranger and insist that they teach them a song from their homeland.

Only sims have completely self-serve libraries and gyms.

Only sims can whip out a beekeeping suit and harvest honey from any hive anywhere any season.

Only sims have no minorities who suffer disadvantages.
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Only sims know their pregnant without going to the hospital or taking a test,

Only sims can make an igloo float in the air while woohooing.

Only sims can make a friend, get a girlfriend/boyfriend, propose, and get married in the same day.

Only sims will want a child/want to woohoo but refuse to woohoo because there are people in the room, even though they're going to be under the bed covers.

Only sims can pour waffle batter in a pan and have them magically be in the shape of waffles.

Only sims can have it impossible to have a baby unless they're at home or in the hospital.

Only sims can choose a baby's personality if the pregnancy went well.

Only sims can determine the gender of a baby by eating fruit.