Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Contact Thread for Idontrcall-Daenerys Targaryen for Nerdy3000

Comments

• Options
    Army008Army008 Posts: 141 Member
    edited July 2014
    OMG I love love it thank you so much
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited July 2014
    Armingham is a very nice home! Very nice exterior of the home! The gazebo tower area looks very nice. Nice shade of colour that you have used for the exterior. It looks very nice how you have dove the front steps! The flowers look very nice either side of the steps and along the edges of the home. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice shades of colours that you have used for the walls of the rooms. The living room is very nice! It looks very nice how you have done the fireplace section there! The dome type window behind the fireplace and the curtains either side of it looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the arm chairs and sofa there, warming up in front of the fire and having a chat. The tea set and the flowers on the coffee table are nice touches. It looks like sims have just enjoyed having a nice drink of tea, and the flowers look pretty. It looks great how you have placed the arm chairs either side of the fireplace. The floor rug looks great. The green plants in the room are nice natural looking touches.It looks great how you have created a piano in the walk out basement! The pictures on the wall above the piano are nice for sims to see whilst sitting there enjoying playing the music. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar there.Great gym area in the garage! Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the gym equipment. The texture of the garage wall looks great. Very nice shade of green that you have used in the master bedroom! Nice comfortable arm chairs sitting area there for sims to enjoy having a read of a book from the book case . It is great that you have placed a pets bed there for sims to enjoy having their pet with them on their bedroom. The scenic picture on the bedhead wall is very nice for sims to see when they wake up in the mornings, Nice pattern and colour shade that you have used for the accompanying bathroom to suit and complement the bedroom . The bath tub nook and the shelves alcove look great! Very nice nursery! Nice pattern that you have used for the wall! It looks very nice how you have done the floor rug there! Parent sims will like sitting and resting in the rocking chair holding their little sim in their arms or their lap, reading with them a book from the bookcase. The toys look cute in the planter! Great design of the kitchen! The open, look through bar stool counter looks great! Great island counter on the kitchen. The breadsticks on the counter is a nice kitchen touch. Nice colour that you have used for the kitchen. The kitchen flooring looks very nice! It looks nice the type of kitchen windows that you have used and how you have done the blinds. The kitchen pantry looks great! , Very nice sunny light filled eat in kitchen dining table area! Sims will enjoy eating their meals with the sunlight coming through the windows onto them. The fruit bowl on the table top is a nice touch.nice type of dining seats that you have used. Very nice outdoors areas! Child sims will have fun climbing their treehouse. It looks very nice how you have done the flowers and trees. Very nice outdoors cooking and dining patio area! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating outdoors in the sunshine at the table under the umbrella shade. It is a nice place for sims to enjoy painting on the easel and looking out at the views. Sims will also have fun star gazing using the telescope there. Very nice girls room! The butterfly rug there looks pretty. She will enjoy riding the rocking chair. Great study desk nook. The rose there is nice for her to see whilst sitting at the desk. It looks nice the shade of colour that you have used for the curtains. Very nice walk out basement living room area! The pattern on the wall looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there as a family watching tv. Very nice nautical themed furnishing of the room! The whale , the boat pictures,bthe wheel and the nautical decor near the piano, and the blue colour of the room looks great. Vet nice study room! Nice patterned floor rug that you have used there! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there, or have fun playing chess and building up logic skill. The formal dining room is nice! It looks nice how you have used the long dining table there for all the family to sit around and enjoy eating their meal together. It looks great how you have placed the display cabinet and bookcases there! Nice ceiling light over the table.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited August 2014
    Army, I am so happy you like it! I hope that it is what you were looking for! Thanks for contacting us to help you :)

Imoger, Bree, & Cath -- thank you so much for your support! You all are the best!! I really, really appreciate it.

Rose, Thank you so much for being everyone's constant supporter! You really help make all of us feel special. It means very much!!
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited August 2014
    Ooooh! This is gorgeous! :D I love everything, especially the interiors Recommended :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    edited August 2014
    Ohhh both of them looks great Lala!! Loved the colours you used at hotel!! and also at Armingham!! :)amazing landscape!!
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited August 2014
    Armingham is a lovely build, Lala! I have rec'd and faved.

You are so very talented! I am sure that Army will love this home for her Sims.

Hugs to you,

Sue Pea
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Thank you so much, Yanti, Duyguugudur, and SuePea!! I am so happy you enjoyed my house for Army! It was fun to make!

:D
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I would like to begin on TiaBadd's request for a gothic medieval home for Dragon Valley.

Tia! Thank you for giving the opportunity to help you. I've sent a friend request to you. You may reach me either on the My Pages or here in this thread!

Thanks again!
  • Options
    TiaBaddTiaBadd Posts: 104 Member
    edited August 2014
    Idontrcall wrote:
    I would like to begin on TiaBadd's request for a gothic medieval home for Dragon Valley.

Tia! Thank you for giving the opportunity to help you. I've sent a friend request to you. You may reach me either on the My Pages or here in this thread!

Thanks again!

Thank you for choosing to do my request , i'm looking forward to seeing what wonderful creation you will make for me
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    You want the exterior to match pretty much the Dragon Valley look, or is there a more specific style you are wanting that blends in well with the other architecture there? If you have some pictures of exteriors or interiors you like, you can post them here. That might help guide me so I know we are on the same page.

Also, I've got the list of store items that I can use -- but I just wanted to ask if you have some of the magical items such as the cauldron, crystal ball, or book of spells.

Also, with the forums being down, if you would like to email me, please feel free to do so. You can find my address in the "about me" section of my profile!

Thanks!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options

Currently working on VintageRage's request for a modern salon in Twinbrook
  • Options
    VintageRageVintageRage Posts: 57 Member
    I have finally gotten in to the Sims3 site and accepted your request for friendship. I am looking forward to what you come up with. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi, Vintage Rage! I've left a message for you on your Sims 3 Wall. You mentioned you were interested in a Sims 4 build as well. Let me know if you would like to continue on the Salon for Sims 3 or if you want to change it for Sims 4. Either is fine with me...I'd like to create for you what it is you would like most.

Thanks!
  • Options
    That would be great if you could change it over to Sims4. I have recreated my family on Sims4 based on my Sims3 game and would love for them to have a new place. Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Sure! I am happy to work with you on this. Tell me the specifics you would like, and I'll get started right away!
  • Options
    2 bedroom 2 bath. Room to entertain guests. Modern/contemporary. No bright colors. Just use ypur imagination and good judgement

Sorry i didnt get back sooner. Haven't felt well. Thanks!
  • Options
    I hope you feel better! I'll get started today, Vintage Rage. Thanks.
  • Options
    So excited!
  • Options
    Serrano2015Serrano2015 Posts: 249 Member
    @idontrcall Armingham looks amazing! I love the architecture and attention to detail. Even the garage looks realistic! What an amazing build :)
  • Options
    Hey there! Just checking in with you. Hope it's going good!
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    Hi Lala! I've missed you <3 Armington is just amazing! Your work is beautiful, just gorgeous!
    My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708

• Options
    Hey! I wrote on your My Page a couple of days ago to let you know your home was ready! You can find it under #DNARequestTeam or #Idontrcall. Here are some pictures of your Sims 4 home, Out-Rage-Ous:

50a5e2c1-f958-45c5-801a-308382603fce_zpsabe83fd9.png

1652a395-50ab-4bdc-83be-9d834e36e13e_zps8e7b430d.png

14fb93f2-eae2-48cb-a4c0-805624f717df_zpsd56c5ca3.png

b65816fb-1372-4e18-b632-c012e2149812_zpsfe4734cf.png

130dd69b-7843-411f-b251-5b65de8f7ecf_zps4444fb91.png

5e610f53-40d3-489c-9e72-01c7d6870128_zps791fda24.png

• Options
    Vintage Rage, the home has two bedrooms and two and a half baths. The upstairs also has a large office room which could be changed into a third bedroom as your family grows. The kitchen is large, with lots of counter space, a side door to the outside, and large windows that overlook the patio in the back yard. The living area has a fireplace, bar, stereo, TV, and sitting area for entertaining guests. I tried to avoid using colors too bright, leaning toward more earth-tones.

I really hope you enjoy your Sims 4 house. It was a lot of fun for me, and an education as well. I had never uploaded to the gallery before, so that was a challenge although I made it through with some help from a friend (thanks, Bree!)

Let me know if there is something that you need to have changed. I think that we can reupload to the gallery changes we make rather easily? I think, lol. So if there is something that you need changed, please let me know and I'll try to fix it :).

3f28442a-e4d2-43bb-906d-aece8d67e993_zps9ce43c8b.png?t=1413800223
    Another View of the Front -- Some of the plants I resized, so I am hopeful they will remain resized on the transfer.

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Out - Rage-Ous is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of it! The roofing looks great! The textures of the exterior look very nice. Nice front patio area. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seat there, enjoying being outdoors in the sunshine. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks great how you have used green and orange coloured armchairs and sofa in the living room. They suit well the Oasis Springs landscape. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there on the sofas watching tv together. Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area! It looks very nice how you have placed the cabinets in the kitchen! The curved bar stool counter is great. It looks great how you have done the kitchen window there for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst cooking meals there. The colour scheme of the furnishings and walls suit Oasis Springs well. The yellow flowers on the dining table are very nice for sims to see when eating there. The bedrooms are nice. Sims will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase when laying in the masterbed. It loks great how you have placed posters on the wall of the kids bedroom and have placed the bedside table with the lamp on it between the beds. The panda light looks cute! Great study desk area in the office for sims to enjoy sitting at the table using the computer. It is great that sims can store their elements in the item there.
    It is a great home! :)
  • Options
    Dippy: It is great seeing you! I have missed you, and it's so nice to see you around again. I hope you are enjoying the Sims 4!

ACarron: Thank you so much! I'm glad you liked Armingham!

Rose: Thank you! I find the roof much more difficult to work with in the Sims 4, lol -- so I am happy you made a comment on that! I am happy you liked it! Thanks :)