Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Withdrawal

So, I haven't been able to play the game for about a week now. Work and personal life have gotten in the way. It's so incredibly frustrating! I have a bunch of ideas for households I want to create, but no time to do it. I'm a new player, and I've barely gotten to play.

Just needed to get that off my chest! Feel free to share your feelings if you've gone through this too ... or just cheer me up. :) (haha)

Comments

• Options
    keene61keene61 Posts: 259 Member
    edited May 2014
    I feel a lot like this too, and I've been playing for over five years :) But if you play it too much, you kind of get sick of it sometimes :/ That's just my experience, though.
  • Options
    mocheetahmocheetah Posts: 93 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Hi
    dont worry i had my game for nearly a year now and i uninstalled it 3 times and last time i uninstalled it was a month ago probably and some days i would think i would love to play the sims right now where other days i couldnt be bothered :)
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited May 2014
    I have played for 5 years and it has always been in fits and starts. In particular when I am house building the game is on for hours. However there is always a lot going on in RL and that can cause conflict. Thing to remember is the sims aren't going anywhere without you and will be there when you are ready to play again.
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited May 2014
    I've had every expansion and stuff pack since the sims started. Yes, I must sim and am happier when it is just a little part of my day - every day. Is that realistic? No , and I know this , but still , I am happier when I can sim just a little every day.
    I've gone a couple weeks with out being able to play so it does happen - I'm just not thrilled about it.
  • Options
    lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited May 2014
    I love my sims. Recently had to not play for a month while I reinstalled all my CC and store content after a problem, it felt like the longest month of my life. It's just so nice to have a little world I can be in control of, where family members don't get cancer, builders don't rip out your kitchen and disappear for long weekends leaving you unable to cook, and toddlers are potty trained in a day.
  • Options
    BlueeiPodBlueeiPod Posts: 6 New Member
    edited May 2014
    I know exactly how you feel! I didn't have Sims withdrawal for the same reasons but I did have it! What helped me was watching Sims 3 Lets Play's on youtube, especially life simmers. Hope it helps you too! <3
  • Options
    BlueeiPodBlueeiPod Posts: 6 New Member
    edited May 2014
    I know exactly how you feel! I didn't have Sims withdrawal for the same reasons but I did have it! What helped me was watching Sims 3 Lets Play's on youtube, especially life simmers. Hope it helps you too! <3
  • Options
    EyeofShaktiEyeofShakti Posts: 304 Member
    edited May 2014
    I been do a lot school and work IRL so been a busy. Now I recently be able play again. I was suffer withdrawl very long time!
    25up6pu.jpg
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited May 2014
    Before last night, I hadn't played in almost a month because of University :( I'm happily playing again now though :) hopefully you'll get some play time in soon
  • Options
    GummiBearxGummiBearx Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2014
    I think every simmer knows this feel at some point. xD
    2m2dkr9.jpg
  • Options
    theasiansimmertheasiansimmer Posts: 3 New Member
    oh my goodness. I have not played the Sims in weeks because i left my laptop at my friend's house and i haven't seen her since then and i am dying. somedays its okay but others i just have to have the game in my hands. i am a high school student so i don't have a lot of time but i play the sims every weekend and all summer and even sometimes after school. i love it so much and i never get bored. I've had the game for a while now i'm not sure how long tho. maybe 4 years ago? for Christmas. i just want to play the simssss. *lots of crying*
  • Options
    SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    Admittedly, I don't really get withradwals for whatever reason. But ideas are great, write them down somewhere and the next time you play, you have a ton of stuff to do!

And if that's your dog in your profile pic, you have to make him in the sims 3, there's literally a preset breed looking exactly like him :D
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey everyone, while I appreciate the discussion this thread has been inactive for quite some time. Please don't necropost in extremely old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top