Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Drama Cycle One: WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    IceTigers21IceTigers21 Posts: 810 Member
    Clover, I think that looks awesome! I'm glad you decided to stick with us! The censoring thing is kind of hard to figure out, isn't it? :P Haha.

A6: Masquerade
    1q349e.jpg
    Far from perfect, but for some reason I wasn't really feeling this one, even though I was really excited to do it. Oh well :D

Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    WOW!
    These images are gorgeous! Great job Clover and Ava!
    *Still has no idea what to do for her motion assignment* D:
  • Options
    cheerio517cheerio517 Posts: 817 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm back! It was a huge surprise to come back to a whole new forum, but I'll figure it out. Maggie, thanks for answering questions, you pretty much said exactly what I would've. So, it turns out tomorrow or Sunday I'm going to be leaving for another whole week. Since I don't see that many assignments, I'm thinking of extending the due date of these assignments until then (Saturday, August 23rd), if possible. Thank you everyone for sticking around through all this craziness, but this next week should be my last major trip. Would you all be okay with that extension?
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    Ooh the images that I'm seeing are so gorgeous! Great work you two, they look awesome!
    I would love the extension, the photo I'm working on is more... ambitious then I had expected :P So an extension is a fantastic idea (for me at least).
    Also, Cheerio, I was wondering how many more assignments there are left in this comp, approximately? School starts back up in two weeks for me and I'm trying to figure out how much I have left with all my comps; don't worry, I have no intention of dropping :D
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    Ooh, Samm, love the profile picture! There will be 10 assignments, so three more after these two.
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks Cheerio! (For both the complement and the answer :) )
    And I looooove your prof picture too! The colours are so pretty!
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    CloverCloudCloverCloud Posts: 362 Member
    Have a good trip! The extension is appreciated :)
    imageedit_4_5979482218_zpsb717fa34.gif~original
  • Options
    easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    Have a great trip cheerio! Sounds good on the much needed extension :)
    It's all in the wrist
  • Options
    Glad to hear you're all up for an extension! You may have noticed that nothing is updated on the front, well, it turns out I'm not allowed to post links for a little while, but by the time I'm back hopefully I will, so we'll have to deal for a week or so.
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Aww haha if I'd known it would be extended I would have held off on my masquerade picture a little bit and made it better :P Oh well, glad to have you back Cheerio and hope your vacations have been super awesome!! :D

You should be able to post links and pictures now, too! It wants you to have like fifty points or something before being promoted from New Member to Member and it looks like you do now! :D
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    Oh wow, thanks for telling me, I didn't notice! I'll update the front!
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    edited August 2014
    wow! This new forum is weird! I just got back to my home after evacuation, there was a forest fire about 15 miles from my house, and it was touch and go there for a bit on whether or not i was going to loose my house. its more contained now, and it's been raining, so they let us back in! now i need to figure out this new forum....
  • Options
    Wow, a forest fire? That's scary! Good thing you still have your house! I know, I got back and saw the new forum and was so confused! It took me a while to figure it out.
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    yeah, i'm really confused.... now i need to come up with a new profile picture... are the sizes the same? they look bigger....
    i was pretty happy about still having my house, the fire was scary, sooooo close and it was like 62,000 acres, the largest in idaho right now. i think it is still burning, but the perimeter is contained....
    i'm happy my answers to questions were ok, i was worried... :)
  • Options
    The size is bigger, but it doesn't have to be a perfect square now as far as I know.
    hvv6th.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    bump this back to front!

and i added my new avi! :D
    Post edited by Mhamilton0911 on
  • Options
    A6
    29ynmdv.jpg

Clover and Ava your pictures are just beautiful.
    It's all in the wrist
  • Options
    A7
    42u6v.jpg
    It's all in the wrist
  • Options
    Wow Easy! Those are amazing!! :)

Maggie, I'm so glad you guys are okay! A forest fire sounds terrifying! And your avatar is adorable.
    Siggy_zpsvy6uc9hh.gif

• Options
    Thank you Ava :) Now in the light of day I can see some things I missed :o too late now lol! Love your new avi Maggie and I'm so glad you and your family safe. Wild fires are scary.
    It's all in the wrist
  • Options
    BUMP!! :D
  • Options
    CloverCloudCloverCloud Posts: 362 Member
    Working furiously on mine! Should be up in a couple hours
    imageedit_4_5979482218_zpsb717fa34.gif~original
  • Options
    MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    Also working on mine. ^_^ Multitasking with eating and some gifts at the moment though as well. xD
    I'm quite happy with how they are turning out. : D
  • Options
    Me too :D
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top