Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Eyelashes?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    blewis823 wrote: »
    My nephew would beg to differ, his beautiful eyelashes over those big brown eyes is why girls run after him.
    This is a necro thread but I have to dispel that poster's notion. SMH

I have brown eyes and big eyelashes...and yet there are no guys running after me...what's wrong with me?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I miss being able to give Sims (both male and female) long fluttery lashes...the few male eyes that have them only have tiny ones. I hate that whether your sim has eyelashes or not is based on the eyes you choose, they would've made sense as a thing you can pull in CAS
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    LightfieldLightfield Posts: 12,450 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    My nephew would beg to differ, his beautiful eyelashes over those big brown eyes is why girls run after him.

I have brown eyes and big eyelashes...and yet there are no guys running after me...what's wrong with me?

Perhaps it's the guys that there's something wrong with and not you. :p
    Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Lightfield wrote: »

Awww thanks <3
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    Sadly, I think this is a job for CC. Come on EA. You can do it. Give our sims guys some decent eyelashes.
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Lightfield wrote: »

Awww thanks <3

Truth be told, he doesn't enjoy it. I don't know if it's a gender thing (about running after someone) but those girls are so silly, I roll my eyes every time I see them doting on him. Maybe it's just the group that live by him. *Shrugs*
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • Options
    SlimerSlimer Posts: 116 Member
    Natural hair growth makes you gay? Lol

I never really noticed the lack of eyelashes but now I'm not going to be able to not notice it anymore
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    I hate having thick eyelashes. Growing up being asked by strangers if I wear eyeliner & my aunts at most family gathering fawning over how I'm lucky & how much they want em'(Screaming internally on the inside to just take these dang lashes!!) :flushed::tired_face:

They're irritant & a nightmare when I used to suffer from very bad hay-fever & the lash irritation gives me blood shot eyes now & then. I don't know how you chikas deal with them let alone make em longer & thicker without encountering problems :fearful:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited April 2016
    I also noted that when you click on the eye presets, your not only changing the eye shape, and lashes, but your also changing the shading, and skin wrinkles/ eye lid and what not around that area as well. It also applies for the chin and the nose and lips. :3
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • Options
    LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    It must be another part of their "Weirder stories" slogan! ;)
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited April 2016
    Arnoldson wrote: »
    The eyelashesman are gays. Normal men do not have long, thick eyelashes.

Excuse me, my husband of 45 years and my son and grandson have beautiful thick long eyelashes.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member

Really??

Eyelashes serve a purpose and unless a person is unhealthy everyone has them. Men, women, all the same some are thin, some are pale, some are dark, there is no difference between mens eyelashes and womens with the exception that more women darken them with mascara.They serve as protection to the eye and to say only gay men would have them is beyond ridicules.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member

I like guys, but not because my eyelashes are long. :p
    That isn't how it works.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member

Untrue. For many years I have lamented just how UNFAIR it was that some men have very long, thick eye lashes and we women have to use all manner of products (many of us) to have such. Paul McCartney (Paul, who?) was one graced with very long, dark, thick eye lashes to the point that some reporters when meeting him in person commented on them.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    AvaTheSimmer123AvaTheSimmer123 Posts: 52 Member
    Arnoldson, that's really rude. My brother has very long eyelashes and that's what makes him a ladies man. It runs in the genes and you shouldn't think just because somebody has long eyelashes, that automatically makes them gay. And that's very homophobic of you to add the bit about the normal men. It's people like you who really need a lesson and really need to understand this world from a different view.
  • Options
    AvaTheSimmer123AvaTheSimmer123 Posts: 52 Member
    *And that's very wrong of you ^
  • Options
    BilmonaghanBilmonaghan Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited April 2016
    I had a four-inch long eyebrow hair once. I kinda freaked out and yanked it out, then regretted it. That was a champion eyebrow hair. Weird stuff happens as you get older, and older.

Since there is no dust in their Worlds, Sims don't really need eyelashes, so I ain't too worried about this.
    Le Dynastie d’Angers: 83 – WWAD?
    Annette Thayer butts heads with the late Eric Lewis on her first day as steward.
    ldd083banner.png
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Lol, this poster resurrected a 2 year old thread with his/her first and only post on the forums being deliberately rude and politically incorrect and so many of you took the bait.
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Ever notice how eyelashes are there to keep stuff out of your eyes, but every time you get something in your eye, it's an eyelash?
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    malfoy44malfoy44 Posts: 0 New Member
    In order to enhance your eyelash, Vaseline is highly useful for chapped lips to smeared mascara along with a sort of cure-all. Petroleum jelly or white petrolatum is semi-solid combination of hydrocarbons that’s utilized by customers as topical ointment for healing almost every type of rashes or toenail fungus. And it also has great benefits for making your eyelashes longer, thicker and fuller.
    Procedure of applying this is as follow;
    1. First remove makeup from face especially eyelid area.
    2. Then apply petroleum jelly with clean fingers or mascara stick.
    3. Wash off the petroleum jelly in morning with mild warm water.
    4. Be patient. Repeat this procedure continuously for better results. Timing of result varies for every individual.
    Else you can make use of Idol Eyelash Enhance. It is miraculous product for thin, short and fragile eyelashes. It’s been tested and permitted by FDA and regular usage can increase density of eyelashes up to 80% in matter of a month.

make-eyelash-thicker-and-darker.weebly.com
  • Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    Arnoldson, long eyelashes ain't plum.
    I have extremely long eyelashes and i get many compliments.

Ontopic: I hope we get some patch for eyelashes.

• Options
    foussifoussi Posts: 642 Member
    Piperbird wrote: »
    Ever notice how eyelashes are there to keep stuff out of your eyes, but every time you get something in your eye, it's an eyelash?

Everytime i rub my eyes , i scream because dem eyelashes.