The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Super! Wrinkle Feature!!!

:mrgreen: Saw the new CAS video TS4 team. Looks good, several things I do like. Like all the default faces in CAS. I see I will be able to use many of them as a base for creating some people I know.

Like the UI in CAS if that is it, out of the way, clean, simple. I'm glad when UIs are out of my way.

Saw what looked like the TS4 Sim on the TV (in the background) instead of a TS2 Sim or TS3 Sim (in the background in the view of all the Sims in the house). That's neat.

Actually saw for the first time we can adjust shoulder width, that's pretty cool been wanting that tweaked for years.

Curious about the aspiration and how those will affect the Sim, would like to know more about those and what other traits they may unlock if we pick a particular aspiration. That's pretty cool.

I really liked some of the skins. They all look great as far as flesh tones.

Wish this game was coming out this month, I'm bored....would like to play the new TS4!!! :mrgreen:

ETA: Best thing I thought personally, giving Morty wrinkles that is a 'super' feature, thanks for adding that if no one else has thanked you yet. Super, super, super feature!!!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

Comments

• Options
    napnap21napnap21 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned in another thread but it looks like there may only be 5 life stages. Now with a feature to add wrinkles I'm assuming "young adult" is no longer available? Possibly just adults along with toddler, child, teen and elder. Does anyone have more info on this?
  • Options
    CeliriaCeliria Posts: 3,488 Member
    edited May 2014
    napnap21 wrote:
    I'm not sure if this has already been mentioned in another thread but it looks like there may only be 5 life stages. Now with a feature to add wrinkles I'm assuming "young adult" is no longer available? Possibly just adults along with toddler, child, teen and elder. Does anyone have more info on this?

One of the devs stated a while back that all of the life stages would be returning, I don't remember where but I clearly remember it being stated.
  • Options
    napnap21napnap21 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited May 2014
    Ah, I'm glad to read that! I'm boring and only tend to make young adult sims.
  • Options
    lovcatlovcat Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited May 2014
    Simified: What are the Life Stages in The Sims 4? Are there any new ones?
    SimGuruGrant: The Sims 4 will have all of the same life stages as previous games, Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, and Elder. There are no new life stages coming at this time.
  • Options
    mr014mr014 Posts: 1,648 Member
    edited May 2014
    Love the wrinkle features! Been waiting for that! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Molie86Molie86 Posts: 651 Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm hoping they add a section to the body under the tattoos option for body marks. So we can finally put freckles on our sims bodies.