Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fantasy Fashion:Extreme Edition cycle 2 **Final Results posted see pg 15**

167891012...Next

Comments

• Options
    KISRTYF1KISRTYF1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Don't worry Kami I am in the same time zone as u, am off to bed soon too.

ThnK You Riki u are a very patient person. It is always difficult when u have to try and balance commitments.
    0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    Tacha75Tacha75 Posts: 2,509 Member
    This has been an amazing comp Kirsty! I can't wait to see the winners :) Glad you were able to get your portfolio done in time!
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,103 Member
    Good luck to the final two. ;)
  • Options
    RikizziaRikizzia Posts: 648 Member
    Thanks Miata :D
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    Good luck to both of you :)
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    Sorry guys I have had a creative block lately and I didn't want to put the scores up until I had done signatures which I have just finished I will be putting scores up now. I am going to put them on the last page as I dont know how to work the re-sizing on this site yet and the front is consequently a bit of a mess.
    0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Edit double post.
    0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    Final Results:

A few words. I apologies for the lateness of the results, I have been busy lately with real life things that have had to take a priority. Due to drops this was made the final round and I would like to say to all the contestance this cycle that I have really enjoyed the work you have created and showcased throughout this contest it has been a joy to judge.

Michelle and Riki, you both continue to grow with every new contest and assignment you do. I have been really impressed with how you have both taken to editing this cycle trying new things and excelling at them. I would like to thank you both for your patient and work.

Kami, thank you for being a great and reliable judge. You are amazing.

A few words from Kami:
    First of all, it was a great competition with great creators! You all have done such amazing pictures. Every round was very tough to judge, this round was the hardest, I guess.

The final results are:

First Place:
    Michelle with Raina Bentley:

Michelle with Raina Bentley:
    J9RGkyy.png
    lcC1CCe.png
    Image Quality 5/5
    Creativity 10/10
    Requirements Met 5/5
    Fitting pose 5/5
    Styling 5/5
    Overall appearance 9.5/10
    Fashion appeal 10/10
    Total 49.5/50
    I love this image Michelle I love the giant hand holding the bottle and the background image gives it more depth and creativity. Your model certainly looks trapped trying to get out of the jar. I like how you have incorporated the fashion aspect in the styling which is executed brilliantly. Overall a really well constructed image.
    YR7kwsd.png
    Image Quality 5/5
    Creativity 8/10
    Requirements Met 5/5
    Fitting pose 4/5
    Styling 5/5
    Overall appearance 9.5/10
    Total 36.5/40
    Great Fantasy Picture! Love your fairy! She looks so cute and is afraid at same time. My only issue is that the pose looks a little bit strange. But it's a strange situation, isn't it? Overall great job!
    Overall total:76/80

Second Place:
    Riki with River Belle:

YqMyRUI.png
    lcC1CCe.png
    Image Quality 5/5
    Creativity 8/10
    Requirements Met 5/5
    Fitting pose 5/5
    Styling 5/5
    Overall appearance 8/10
    Total 36/50
    River looks fantastic in this image, I love how you have kept the fashion aspect of the competition of a very fantasy image. You are getting better and better at editing and the hair is well executed. You have added a crack well. The only criticism for this image is it is missing more depth which could have been managed by a well added backdrop. Aside from that a brilliant image. YR7kwsd.png
    Image Quality 5/5
    Creativity 8/10
    Requirements Met 4/5
    Fitting pose 4/5
    Styling 4/5
    Overall appearance 9/10
    Total 34/40
    Beautiful River, love her hair!!! And it's a wonderful pose. But although it is a great picture, it doesn't really works for me. I expected more fantasy-feeling. Overall good job!
    Overall total: 70/80
    0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU!!!
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    Tacha75Tacha75 Posts: 2,509 Member
    Congrats Michelle & Riki :)
    1jtb7m.jpg
  • Options
    RikizziaRikizzia Posts: 648 Member
    Wow congratulations Michelle!! :D This is my first time getting one of those siggies, so im pretty happy with my place ^^
    YqMyRUI.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top