Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fantasy Fashion:Extreme Edition cycle 2 **Final Results posted see pg 15**

Comments

• Options
    KISRTYF1KISRTYF1 Posts: 1,065 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hi I forgot it off the front 25th July :).
    0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited July 2014
    KISRTYF1 wrote:
    Hi I forgot it off the front 25th July :).
    Ty. :)
  • Options
    RikizziaRikizzia Posts: 648 Member
    edited July 2014
    Woa finally home :XD: Wull start workin on the assignment now.
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    A5:
    butterfly_zps8b56d77a.png~original

Butterfly in a jar ^^

I hope it doesnt look too bad :(
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    HannahJayneBebsHannahJayneBebs Posts: 1,251 Member
    edited July 2014
    Did you draw her hair, Riki? Because she shape looks gorgeous. And even if you didn't, I love the pic - she looks so pretty. :mrgreen:

I actually just tried the assignment myself, but it failed completely. :lol: Like, the shattering effect didn't work out. Oops.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Did you draw her hair, Riki? Because she shape looks gorgeous. And even if you didn't, I love the pic - she looks so pretty. :mrgreen:

I actually just tried the assignment myself, but it failed completely. :lol: Like, the shattering effect didn't work out. Oops.

Thank you! Yes I drew her hair ^^
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,103 Member
    edited July 2014
    Hey Kirsty! :wink: My man got me sick after hanging out with all his little nephew and nieces. Long story short I'm just starting this cause Iv been too sick to deal with it..trying my best to get it in on time and I don't need an extention cause I just want to get this picture over with so I can rest. It will be up sometime tomorrow night. Peace :wink:

edit: Almost done...it's just after 2 and I should have it done soon this one was the toughest for me... :shock:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited August 2014
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for submissions guys. I will give to the end of the day for Bebs and Maggie.
    0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Bump :)
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    SammLiteSammLite Posts: 1,171 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh my gosh Miata! That is such a cool and creative photo! I love it :)
    gif2_zps7841c011.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SammLite wrote:
    Oh my gosh Miata! That is such a cool and creative photo! I love it :)

Thank you so much Samm! :D Anya is inside, poor girl.
    I used this tutorial and it was my first time doing it!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0_p1BerWhE
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    bump
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh wait. Wrong thread xD
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Bump :)
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Sorry guys my nephew was born a couple of days ago and I have been up visiting at the hospital which is quite far that I have not had much time. I also have to hand in my portfolio in which I have just found out I need to do a lot of reflection to show how I have achieve my outcomes so I don't have anytime until Thursday evening when I will be free of university for good.

Hope you all understand

Kirsty.
    0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Thank you for letting us know. :) Congratulations on the new family member!!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Omg congratulations on your new nephew! I totally understand, If I was to get a new family member I would throw all pc's and cellphones in the ocean :lol: (Not really tho, cant live without it) But I understand :)
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    bump
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    edited August 2014

I'm giving the host one more day to update this competition with scores and a new assignment. I know you are busy and I am too. I need to move on if this competition is not updated by Sunday 8/3...the assignment was due on the 25th, two people no showed no scores.... its all just dragging on ........ :hunf: [/quote]

edit: dropped.
  • Options
    Bump
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    Hi guys I can only expresses my deepest apology about the time waiting for this comp. I will mark this as a final round and announce a winner tomorrow (if I cant get hold of Kami I will do it myself as I know these new boards are a working progress).

On why I have not updated: Unfortunately I had found out I had a week to do a three year professional portfolio that was not part of my course before a change in curriculum when I took a year out of university. This was an essential component in me being able to graduate and so I completely took myself away from this community and simming altogether to focus on that. I know that everyone else has commitments and such but I could not risk failing my degree after spend a large portion of my life trying to obtain it. I feel I am now ready to re-enter the community having fully finish my degree.
    0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    It looks like Miata took her image away completely which I completely understand. So I will give final scores for the two submitted.
    0EbLrhU.png
  • Options
    Oh wow, winner is announced tomorrow? :D That is so exciting ^^ And I totally understand with your university/college stuff. School is really frustrating. Hope you get a nice degree :D
    YqMyRUI.png
  • Options
    KamekojKamekoj Posts: 242 Member
    Kirsty, I just saw your message in unbound. You'll receive the scores tomorrow morning, OK? I must sleep now (it's 11:35 p.m. here :D )
    mynewsiggys.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top