Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mar-tini Tiny

Comments

• Options
    judywork1957judywork1957 Posts: 6,594 Member
    edited April 2014
    Quite glamorous Flo! Love the colors in it! :thumbup:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    edited April 2014
    Mar-tini tiny is very nice :) The name of it suits the 1920's theme. Nice pattern that you have used for the exterior. It looks great how you have done the front porchway entrance and fencing. The home suits Roaring Heights world well. Very nice furnishing of the interior. The patterns you have used for the walls look very nice. Very nice living room. The olden portrait pictures on the wall look nice and reflect well the theme of the build. Sims will enjoy sitting and resting on the comfortable looking armchairs listening to music from the stereo in front of the fireplace. The type of mirror that you have placed above the fireplace looks nice. The clock and the Dame statue on the fireplace ledge are nice touches. The ceiling light has a nice glamour feel to it. Great stereo alcove. Nice design of the kitchen. The island bar stool counter looks great. Nice pattern that you have used for the kitchen wall. The flowers on the kitchen counter and the green plant in the corner are nice for sims to see when cooking and eating meals there. Very nice bedroom. Nice shade of green that you have used for the bed. The flowers on the bedside tables are very nice sights for sims to wake up to in the mornings. Nice dresser area. It looks nice how you have angled a chair in front of the mirror for sims to sit on and check their appearance.
    It is a very nice home, :)
  • Options
    flobobunnyflobobunny Posts: 465 Member
    edited April 2014
    Thanks Judy! The colours said art deco to me :)

Wow rosemov thank you so much for such a detailed comment
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    edited April 2014
    Small, classy and sophisticated. This looks like a very nice home :).
  • Options
    saitouamysaitouamy Posts: 1,104 Member
    edited April 2014
    What a gorgeous house :shock: White and green colored exterior looks beautiful. Interiors are absolutely gorgeous with Art Deco Decors. I love how you paint walls too. Left you a rec :D
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh wow, this is so beautiful :-) A real gem!
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thank you everyone, it makes my day to log in and see such lovely comments
  • Options
    ItzmeeItzmee Posts: 2,729 Member
    edited April 2014
    Such a classy build! Absolutely love the colours. The patterns you've used on some of the walls are absolutely great. Love them! Rec'd! (By the way, love the name!)

Itzmee
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thanks Itzmee, I'm glad you like it! I have to admit I was so proud of myself when I thought of the name. I usually hate naming builds :)