Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Grilled Cheese Factory (Using the Bakery Set) In Celebration of G.C. month

Hello simmers I have a community lot to share with you, First let me tell you this lot will reset the food shelves empty overnight, also I set the lot as no vistor's allowed just to keep simmers from buying everything right off (you will have to set it as a different category.)

My intentions were to have it as functional as possible but this is not what the bakery set was design to do so, here I give you a perspective look at how I visioned it. (foods used, Grilled Cheese, Mac&Cheese, Cheesesteak, French Toast, White Bread, Wheat Bread, Rye Bread, Baguette)
You can make whatever you like here. Happy Simming and Happy Grilled Cheese Month

Download Here----> http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8138303

The Grilled Cheese Factory (No CC, CAP, MOO is minimum)

Screenshot-1865_zpse66c22ee.jpg

Screenshot-1867_zps7dd049b7.jpg

Screenshot-1866_zps506b1388.jpg

Screenshot-1859_zpsa2ec1642.jpg

Screenshot-1860_zpsdaa60699.jpg

Screenshot-1861_zpse0327c05.jpg

Screenshot-1864_zpsb380dee1.jpg

Screenshot-1863_zpsb02e82a1.jpg

Screenshot-1868_zpsa7ea45c9.jpg
OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

Comments

• Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited April 2014
    :shock: That's fantastic! It's fun! I kind of reminds me a little bit like Waffle House too? I think that's the colors for sure though.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited April 2014
    must not look opps too late first to nab it :lol:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2014
    Looks awesome Dragon.

Simsvip found a cheat to restock our bakeries. I don't know if you know but it's on her site.
  • Options
    chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited April 2014
    :shock:
    You're genius,Dragon.So creative and so cute. Rec'd & Fav'd. I will Download it later.
    Thank you for sharing.

This should be a featured lot. :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited April 2014
    The Grilled Cheese Factory looks great ! :) Great exterior design of it ! The grilled cheese roofing looks great ! It looks great how you have placed the window shades and type of windows . Great recolouring of the shades.. The lights on the exterior look great how you have placed them either side of the front door and next to the windows. The outside menu boards and the tall roofed signage structure which sims would see from far away would beckon sims to come in and enjoy eating there. The structure looks great! It is a bit like a McDonald's sign that is seen when approaching the restaurant. Very nice furnishing of the interior! It looks great how you have used the yellow, red, brown and blue colour shades to recolour the furnishings,Great setting up and stocking of the display shelving cabinets. The pattern strip that you have used for the wall looks nice. The type of dining seats and tables and the patterned tablecloths look great. Great bakery oven nook for cooking the food. The floor pattern looks great.
    Happy grilled cheese month! :)
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited April 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    :shock: That's fantastic! It's fun! I kind of reminds me a little bit like Waffle House too? I think that's the colors for sure though.
    Yeah it kinda does, when I was building this I was saying it kinda looks like a breakfast place to eat at.
    rumbutter wrote:
    must not look opps too late first to nab it :lol:
    :lol:

Looks awesome Dragon.

Simsvip found a cheat to restock our bakeries. I don't know if you know but it's on her site.
    Thank you cat, I'm gonna have to go take a look hopefully no mods are required.
    chopin27 wrote:
    You're genius,Dragon.So creative and so cute. Rec'd & Fav'd. I will Download it later.
    Thank you for sharing.

Thank you chopin, a featured lot, it will never happen lol (thanks for the suggestion though).

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited April 2014
    That looks like awesome fun! It put a big smile on my face when I saw how you'd made it with the grilled cheese building.

Downloaded and recd, thank you for sharing.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    The Grilled Cheese Factory looks great ! :) Great exterior design of it ! The grilled cheese roofing looks great ! It looks great how you have placed the window shades and type of windows . Great recolouring of the shades.. The lights on the exterior look great how you have placed them either side of the front door and next to the windows. The outside menu boards and the tall roofed signage structure which sims would see from far away would beckon sims to come in and enjoy eating there. The structure looks great! It is a bit like a McDonald's sign that is seen when approaching the restaurant. Very nice furnishing of the interior! It looks great how you have used the yellow, red, brown and blue colour shades to recolour the furnishings,Great setting up and stocking of the display shelving cabinets. The pattern strip that you have used for the wall looks nice. The type of dining seats and tables and the patterned tablecloths look great. Great bakery oven nook for cooking the food. The floor pattern looks great.
    Happy grilled cheese month! :)
    Thank you rosemow :D

• Options
    edited April 2014
    That looks like awesome fun! It put a big smile on my face when I saw how you'd made it with the grilled cheese building.

Downloaded and recd, thank you for sharing.
    Thanks glad you like it :D

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited April 2014
    No mods are required just testingcheats and buy/build mode for the cheat.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    No mods are required just testingcheats and buy/build mode for the cheat.
    Thanks I saw this, I never did think about doing this or testing to see if there's any interactions. It looks like I'm going to be doing this when I make builds. but I won't always do this, it takes out the fun in baking lol.

• Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited April 2014
    That looks super awesome, I did a recommendation for you, Well done :mrgreen:
  • Options
    jenneferejennefere Posts: 43 Member
    edited April 2014
    Awesome design. I just nabbed it!
  • Options
    ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    edited April 2014
    You've done it again! Incredible design. I'm just in awe of your creativity and building skill.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    mcrudd wrote:
    That looks super awesome, I did a recommendation for you, Well done :mrgreen:
    thank you
    jennefere wrote:
    Awesome design. I just nabbed it!
    thanks
    lucyvp86 wrote:
    You are so clever with your builds. I love the grilled cheese on top of the building.
    thank you, my imagination takes over. I just try to bring it to life when I build.
    Scrapdash wrote:
    You've done it again! Incredible design. I'm just in awe of your creativity and building skill.
    :lol: thank you

• Options
    Halle_MHalle_M Posts: 6,539 Member
    edited April 2014
    Omg, you are some kind of building genius. :shock: That is just the coolest thing ever. I LOVE the slice of cheese.

I want to give you a standing ovation. :D
  • Options
    igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    edited April 2014
    Very nice build, left you a rec. :mrgreen:
    ...and congrat's on the feature. :P
  • Options
    CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited April 2014
    Love it! I smiled when I saw the outside of the building. Very creative - going to rec now. ^_^

Just noticed it is being featured. Congratulations! :D
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited April 2014
    chopin27 wrote:
    Thank you for sharing.

Agreed. Just brilliant. And hilarious. Love it. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited April 2014
    Llama-Grilled-Cheese-GIF_zps34f2a1f3.gif

Grilled-Cheese-GIF-6_zpsf7c6893d.gif
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited April 2014
    Congratulations on being featured its a super awesome lot :)

congrats.gif
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hee hee! I love the concept of this! You're full of good ideas Dragon!
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited April 2014
    I like this, It is cute, I am downloading the Bakery tonight, thanks for another great download.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh wow Dragon! Congratulations on your Grilled Cheese Factory lot being featured! :thumbup: Woot! Woot! *throws confetti* ❤

congratulations-5804.gif
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited April 2014
    Looks great! I love the grilled cheese on the roof :)
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin