Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Retro Modern Loft, a small creative space with split level bathroom

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I last build and uploaded a lot but this time miss Aricarai her contest got me inspired to start building again. Contest entry can be found here.
This loft is a mixture of retro and modern design. It has simmade paintings and some street art. Also comes with a nice split level bathroom with a small pool.

For the slideshow of the house please go here: http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/Okido1987/slideshow/Retro Modern Loft

Any feedback is welcome :D And also check out Aricarai her contest it's awesome and has lots of great entries for you to download :D

And a download link :D
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8041887
This link is to the second version. I uploaded the lot with framed simmade paintings and thanks to a tip I discovered that apparently the exchange removes framed paintings so I re-uploaded to have the paintings in there but without the frames. Pictures will show the ones with frame.

Preview of the house
Front_zps7256af34.jpg

Split level bathroom
Bathroom6_zpsfd810f98.jpg?t=1393002178?326

Overviewsecondandfirstfloor_zpsf8748911.jpg?t=1393002178?875

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited February 2014
    Retro Modern Loft is a great home :) Nice shade of green that you have used for the exterior. It looks nice how you have placed the purple flowers along the front edge of the home. The circular windows look great there. The glass windows of the roof are great to let light in. Nice furnishing of the interior. Great textures that you have used for the walls. The pictures on the various walls through the home looks great The patterned prints on the walls look great. . It looks great how you have tinted the windows green because of Jade. Great living room. The recolouring of the sofa looks great. Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv. Nice comfortable armchair seats for sims to relax and eat their meals on in the dining area. The bookshelf nook alcove looks great. It looks nice that you have placed a painting of the RH lighthouse on the wall that Jade painted. All the sim done pictures through the house are nice personal sims touches. It looks great how you have done the bathroom! Great upper floor. Great art nook area for sims to enjoy doing painting on the easel. It is nice that sims can watch fish in the aquarium whilst there. Very nice loft bed area. It looks nice the patterns that you have used for the bed and the curtains. The clock on the bedside table and the floral picture frame on the dresser are nice homely touches. It is nice that you have a window behind the bed for sunlight to come in onto the sims when they wake up in the morning, It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    okido1987okido1987 Posts: 1,898 Member
    edited February 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    Retro Modern Loft is a great home :) Nice shade of green that you have used for the exterior. It looks nice how you have placed the purple flowers along the front edge of the home. The circular windows look great there. The glass windows of the roof are great to let light in. Nice furnishing of the interior. Great textures that you have used for the walls. The pictures on the various walls through the home looks great The patterned prints on the walls look great. . It looks great how you have tinted the windows green because of Jade. Great living room. The recolouring of the sofa looks great. Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv. Nice comfortable armchair seats for sims to relax and eat their meals on in the dining area. The bookshelf nook alcove looks great. It looks nice that you have placed a painting of the RH lighthouse on the wall that Jade painted. All the sim done pictures through the house are nice personal sims touches. It looks great how you have done the bathroom! Great upper floor. Great art nook area for sims to enjoy doing painting on the easel. It is nice that sims can watch fish in the aquarium whilst there. Very nice loft bed area. It looks nice the patterns that you have used for the bed and the curtains. The clock on the bedside table and the floral picture frame on the dresser are nice homely touches. It is nice that you have a window behind the bed for sunlight to come in onto the sims when they wake up in the morning, It is a very nice home :)

Thank you so much for the detailed review! You are always so kind commenting on everyone's building with great detail
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited February 2014
    It is a beautiful loft! :D I like the colour you have used! Love that minty green! That split level bathroom looks awesome! Recommended. Good luck with the contest. :thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    It is a beautiful loft! :D I like the colour you have used! Love that minty green! That split level bathroom looks awesome! Recommended. Good luck with the contest. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you Yanti!
    I loved your loft to! Those see through floors from ITF are really awesome, and you used them really creatively in your entry! So good luck to you too!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Like I said, feedback is welcome so giving this a little nudge. Always looking to improve my building skills
  • Options
    krimsonnoxkrimsonnox Posts: 6,143 Member
    edited March 2014
    I really like the ascetic of this home, the entrance with the pool is awesome.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    krimsonnox wrote:
    I really like the ascetic of this home, the entrance with the pool is awesome.

Thank you, the pool area was actually the first thing about the house I was sure I wanted to build :D