Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speculation new set this week

Comments

• Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    edited March 2014
    I'm about to leave for work. It's Friday morning here. The sun is shining and the birds are chatting in the trees - as they tend to do a lot of here.

If it isn't released today we might have to wait for the third Thursday of the Month? Or it might be next week.
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited March 2014
    No new store set today?
    tumblr_mfrfj4MkAo1r5e92so1_500_zpsd953c7dc.gif
  • Options
    SchokomaeuschenSchokomaeuschen Posts: 59 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Sorry, EA, but I won't buy new points until the new content is released. ( I rather think, that the points I have at the moment will not be enough).
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited March 2014
    Krisha880 wrote:
    No new store set today?
    It is disappointing. I so was looking forward to playing with the harvestables, the chair, the flowers, and lights, and the gazebo today. :D this turns into this :( .
  • Options
    DaethaqtDaethaqt Posts: 760 Member
    edited March 2014
    Interesting.........
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    sunman502 wrote:
    Krisha880 wrote:
    No new store set today?
    It is disappointing. I so was looking forward to playing with the harvestables, the chair, the flowers, and lights, and the gazebo today. :D this turns into this :( .
    I know! I was so excited when I got home tonight, thinking the new set was up and I would be able to play with the new harvestables and place the new chair, gazebo and the pretty flowers in my Sims garden.
    Karritz wrote:
    I'm about to leave for work. It's Friday morning here. The sun is shining and the birds are chatting in the trees - as they tend to do a lot of here.
    Enjoy the beautiful weather Karritz! There's only been four days of sun since the beginning of January where I live. I miss the sunshine :(
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited March 2014
    Time for more food! :wink:

article-2525285-1A29E69E00000578-650_306x423.jpg
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited March 2014
    Actually on further investigation, I am almost certain its this store hair http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:20960&scategoryId=13817

I looked on SimsVIP and there appears to be only one hair that came with the KP showtime edition. Its also not one of the hairs from sweet treats.

it would be nice if we had better preview pics for store hair :roll:

second edit: I did some googling to see if I could get better pictures of the stuff in runway riot, and it is definitely that store hair I linked :)

http://www.thesimalogue.com/ts3s-runway-riot-set.html

Aw you are such a sweetie! Thank you for the gift! And yes I must agree about the way the store displays the various hairs. It's impossible to ever tell what they really look like! I would have never guessed the store's pic was the same hair as that on your beautiful avi... who I am off to download rec btw now! :)
  • Options
    rumbutterrumbutter Posts: 3,756 Member
    edited March 2014
    dizzydee wrote:

this i like dinner AND dessert in fell swoop
  • Options
    A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    edited March 2014
    Maybe there was an issue with the Lonely Hearts Jacket after all. Maybe it WAS supposed to be in this set and accidentally got put in the MMAO exclusives. So now they have to redo everything to do with the set. Either replace the jacket with something comparable or reduce the price. There would have to be meetings and decisions made which would take time. And then there are the store pages that need to be redone which have pictures of the jacket and descriptions of the set, etc. etc. More meetings... more decisions...

I guess we'll know when we know. :-)
  • Options
    Dragon123561Dragon123561 Posts: 2,262 Member
    edited March 2014
    Since the store set isn't coming out today, I'll take a blog instead, or some pics of the harvest plants. :mrgreen:
    OTBANNERhol_zpslahzogjc.png

• Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited March 2014
    I wanted it to come out today :(
  • Options
    DaethaqtDaethaqt Posts: 760 Member
    edited March 2014
    Is it late???
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited March 2014
    Karenn wrote:
    I wanted it to come out today :(
    A lot of us was hoping that it would be out today. :(
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    dizzydee wrote:

I have already had pizza and a piece of a chocolate cake that was called "Death by chocolate" tonight, but this is perfect comfort food! :D
  • Options
    tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited March 2014
    Nik24X7 wrote:
    They still haven't updated the Sale page and they do that every Thursday. So I'm still holding out a glimmer of hope but that glimmer is fading rapidly.

I thought they updated the sale pages on Fridays.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,463 Member
    edited March 2014
    It might come out tomorrow. One set years ago come out on a Friday because of a Thursday delay
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,463 Member
    edited March 2014
    Has it been confirmed it s not coming out today? I'm still at work.
  • Options
    KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    edited March 2014
    considering many of us have probably spent more time on this thread than in game, it would be most thoughtful of EA to at least give us an ETA on this set, so we can stop twiddling our thumbs and just play!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Krisha880 wrote:
    sunman502 wrote:
    Krisha880 wrote:
    No new store set today?
    I know! I was so excited when I got home tonight, thinking the new set was up and I would be able to play with the new harvestables and place the new chair, gazebo and the pretty flowers in my Sims garden.
    Karritz wrote:
    Enjoy the beautiful weather Karritz! There's only been four days of sun since the beginning of January where I live. I miss the sunshine :(

Thanks. I'm on the train now and it's overcast. But nice and cool. It'll probably get hot when the clouds go away. But I'll be inside in air con all day. We've been having a bit of a drought so some rain will be very welcome.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,871 Member
    edited March 2014
    considering many of us have probably spent more time on this thread than in game, it would be most thoughtful of EA to at least give us an ETA on this set, so we can stop twiddling our thumbs and just play!

I agree. I wish someone over there in EA-land would speak up.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited March 2014
    Has it been confirmed it s not coming out today? I'm still at work.

Nothing has been confirmed either way. For now we're on our own. :?
  • Options
    MonaLisaJonesMonaLisaJones Posts: 126 Member
    edited March 2014

I agree with this, Karilyn - my current sim family just was able to afford a new house and I've been holding off planting a new garden, waiting to see if I can add some of the new set items. =/

I'm fine to wait as long as needed, it just would be nice to have an update.
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited March 2014
    Like I wrote on one of the other "waiting for the set" threads, I am just picturing Copeland bound, gagged and prevented from telling us what is going on. :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    samiam662 wrote:
    Like I wrote on one of the other "waiting for the set" threads, I am just picturing Copeland bound, gagged and prevented from telling us what is going on. :lol:

I can imagine the eruptions that would fill the forums if they gave us a time or date and there was an unexpected technical hitch and they missed the deadline. I don't blame them for not releasing that info.

I can't get it for at least another 24 hrs anyway and never could. So I'm not as anxious as many others apparently are.

I've already started my new garden and have planned it so there is plenty of space to plant whatever comes with the new set whenever it arrives. I have a sim working towards filling her cellar with nectar. I've never tried making nectar beyond what is required to get through challenges in World Adventures. I have plenty of stuff to do in game that I haven't done before.