Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Speculation new set this week

1777879808183...Next

Comments

• Options
    chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited March 2014
    Krisha880 wrote:
    I know this dress is not to everyone's liking but I love it! It is super cute! :D

Thumbnail_688x336_ADD9.jpg
    I love it too, but unfortunately the flower stencil for the dress is missing - or is it a pattern?

I love it, too. but yes, the cute flower stencil one is missing. :(
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,931 Member
    edited March 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    I'm waiting, waiting, waiting for my Granddaughters to get home. And do their homework - and chores - and eat supper and put on their jammies and - and - and.... I'm not allowed to buy the set or play without them. And there's no way to sneak off and play alone - they look at the time saved. And their Mother is such a tattle-tale. I could go back to work and play in my office.... But then I wouldn't have the set! And that machine only has TS3, WA and AB. Oh, bother.

GrumpyOldWoman.jpg"width=650"

:lol::lol::lol:

I still don't have any grand children but I can see you have fun with yours. :D
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited March 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    I'm waiting, waiting, waiting for my Granddaughters to get home. And do their homework - and chores - and eat supper and put on their jammies and - and - and.... I'm not allowed to buy the set or play without them. And there's no way to sneak off and play alone - they look at the time saved. And their Mother is such a tattle-tale. I could go back to work and play in my office.... But then I wouldn't have the set! And that machine only has TS3, WA and AB. Oh, bother.

GrumpyOldWoman.jpg"width=650"

I want to thank you so much for the wonderful gift.
    Aren't Granddaughters wonderful. My Granddaughter was the one who got me the Sims when they first came out. I'm still playing, I love them.
    Thank you again, for the Garden set, your generosity is over whelming.
    that was very kind of you.
  • Options
    dizzydeedizzydee Posts: 1,269 Member
    edited March 2014
    Evalen wrote:

I want to thank you so much for the wonderful gift.
    Aren't Granddaughters wonderful. My Granddaughter was the one who got me the Sims when they first came out. I'm still playing, I love them.
    Thank you again, for the Garden set, your generosity is over whelming.
    that was very kind of you.

Evalen, you're very welcome. Enjoy. We look-a-likes need to stick together.

Agreed. Granddaghters (and Grandsons - but especially Granddaughters - just between you and me ) are wonderful. They're like having a "Young Again Elixir."

And they're home. Maybe if I do they're homework for them.... no. Sigh. More waiting.
  • Options
    Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    edited March 2014
    Krisha880 wrote:

Edit: My Sims are enjoying their new seating options :mrgreen:
    Screenshot-80_zps3e25bdcf.jpg

Thank you for sharing this image with us Krisha :)
    You're Welcome Kate :)
    Thank you, Krisha and Dragon, for answering my questions on the garden shed. I wish it was somehow included--it's beautiful!
    No problem Mistletoe :)
    chopin27 wrote:
    Krisha880 wrote:
    I know this dress is not to everyone's liking but I love it! It is super cute! :D

Thumbnail_688x336_ADD9.jpg
    I love it too, but unfortunately the flower stencil for the dress is missing - or is it a pattern?

I love it, too. but yes, the cute flower stencil one is missing. :(
    Yes, it's too bad, because the dress is great!

Happy simming :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2014
    That flower dress looks awesome,its like the one Goldie Hawn(Kate Hudsons Mum) wore when she was younger on the show Laugh In.Uggg so the dress does not come with the flower on it??? Dont have this set just living through others screenies and doing ninja like recon on what new stuff the harvestables can make in the good old kitchen. :cry: I want this :( Must have this :roll: GIMMMMIIEEE!!!!!!!!! :twisted: Best part of sims is anything cooking related I love it in real life so my sim better cook or he "Will" cook...mwahaha accidental fires I mean people not intentionally started at all. :wink:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited March 2014
    Hehe just wanted to say hi to my friends while here,My lil Cinderellimouse and my Kateoverend and umm jeesh I have kewl friends.Squishy hugs. :mrgreen:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    chopin27chopin27 Posts: 764 Member
    edited March 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    Evalen, you're very welcome. Enjoy. We look-a-likes need to stick together.

Agreed. Granddaghters (and Grandsons - but especially Granddaughters - just between you and me ) are wonderful. They're like having a "Young Again Elixir."

And they're home. Maybe if I do they're homework for them.... no. Sigh. More waiting.

dizzydee, you're so sweet and funny. :-) :-)
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,464 Member
    edited March 2014
    Now we await the bakery so we can get a lot more recipes with these new harvestables.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited March 2014
    My Son quickly edited a Community Farm to add all the Bohemian Garden content. He has re-created the stores Garden Shed [inside is the nectar maker] and Gazebo areas :)http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/743415.page

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

I love this dress and Hair :D

screenshot_original.jpg
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    dizzydee wrote:
    I have Dragon valley but haven't played there too often.- My visitors always take the dragons when they leave lol

You need to give your Dragon a name to keep visitors from taking it. And if you can always steal someone else's. :wink: Townies never name their Dragons.
    I've never even touched the inventor skill! SO much to do & learn.

The Harvester is fun. And I like using the Miner to create a fast travel system in LL and DV. Sort of a crude Subway. Seems to fit those worlds. Just silly.
    And I would say that for me ITF is my least favorite of the EPs. But I do have a ghost-hunting sim with a dream of bot-building!

ITF has grown on me. It's sort of like WA. I like mixing bits and pieces of it into other parts of my game. I no longer send my Sim to France, etc. for the Adventures - I just treat those places like a vacation for me and my Sims. They fish and eat and gather harvestables - and windsurf and go out in boats - stay at the Cinderelli's Jewel of Al Simhara (http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7835808) - work on skills. Occasionally they go off on an adventure. I treat OL the same way. Just a different sort of vacation spot. Three really. Watch out for those meteors.

Meteor.jpg

Thank you so much for the tips!
    Now must go check out Cinderelli's place! :shock:

@ DianeTaylor, I forgot to mention in Dystopia you can learn to eat bugs. Very silly. But handy at times. Sort of Bohemian.*

bugs1.jpg?w=700"width=650"

*bohemian
    somebody who leads an alternative lifestyle, they are not hippies because they can have an extremly wide range of different tastes in music, fashion, art, literature etc they are usually very creative people. they are above all optimists, even if they can be very cynical too(it does make sense...sort of). they like wearing a mixture of wierd clothes and mix different fashions together just for the heck of it. they like weed. genrally very laid back and relaxed. From: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bohemian
  • Options
    Katty0Katty0 Posts: 3,907 Member
    edited March 2014
    This set looks great...
  • Options
    DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    edited March 2014

@ DianeTaylor, I forgot to mention in Dystopia you can learn to eat bugs. Very silly. But handy at times. Sort of Bohemian.*

*bohemian
    somebody who leads an alternative lifestyle, they are not hippies because they can have an extremly wide range of different tastes in music, fashion, art, literature etc they are usually very creative people. they are above all optimists, even if they can be very cynical too(it does make sense...sort of). they like wearing a mixture of wierd clothes and mix different fashions together just for the heck of it. they like weed. genrally very laid back and relaxed. From: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bohemian[/quote]

EEK! That pic scared me there for a second! Believe I'll just stick with letting my sims eat bugs!

Why did that description make me think of Cheech & Chong?? Now all I have going through my head is Chong saying- Yeah man...
    :lol:
  • Options
    edited March 2014

*bohemian
    somebody who leads an alternative lifestyle, they are not hippies because they can have an extremly wide range of different tastes in music, fashion, art, literature etc they are usually very creative people. they are above all optimists, even if they can be very cynical too(it does make sense...sort of). they like wearing a mixture of wierd clothes and mix different fashions together just for the heck of it. they like weed. genrally very laid back and relaxed. From: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bohemian

EEK! That pic scared me there for a second! Believe I'll just stick with letting my sims eat bugs!

Why did that description make me think of Cheech & Chong?? Now all I have going through my head is Chong saying- Yeah man...
    :lol: [/quote]

Oh my. Now you've got me going.

designall.dll?action=getimage&max_dim=324&square_it=true&id=47d4c05e-9d23-4822-83fa-598452ca1d50
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,464 Member
    edited March 2014
    I will soon start working on my picture thread for this set. I haven't decided on the lot I 'll be using yet though or the world though I m leaning toward Aurora Skies.
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited March 2014
    I will soon start working on my picture thread for this set. I haven't decided on the lot I 'll be using yet though or the world though I m leaning toward Aurora Skies.
    I have used SV Cat :) It is a very popular lot. The townies love the chairs and the harvestables :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited March 2014
    If this set had been Build/Buy only I would have snatched it up in an instant. As there are some CASsets I'm not fond of I might just pick up the few furniture items we got, along with the flowers- I'm slightly disappointed you can't recolour the green stems, since the flowers only seem to use three channels, but I can live with that. The harvestables don't really 'do' anything the others don't, so I think my best option would be to purchase the items I want and wait for CYS to be made available. :)