Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tv Families Contest - 3200 sp in prizes

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,634 Member
    edited March 2014
    Your Sherlock household of sims is great Rubysim ! :) Great background details that you have written about each of them! It is great how you have written your reasons for why you chose the traits that you picked for each character, Your choice of traits for each of them are great ! Great creating of each of the characters ! You have captured them very well in simform. The types of clothes and the colours you have used for the outfits reflect the photos that you posted very well. It looks great how you have done their faces and hair.
    They are great sims! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Your Breaking Bad sims household is great mzneneprecious! :) Great simforms of the characters! The traits that you have given to them suit them. It is a nice photo that you have posted of them sitting at the dining table enjoying eating a meal together. Their house looks great . Great exterior of it. The type of windows that you have used looks great. It looks great how you have placed the trees outside the front of the home, The kitchen is great . The island counter is great there. It looks nice that you have placed the plant, fruit bowl and jars on the kitchen counters,.
    They are great sims and it is a nice house that you have built for them to live in! :)
  • Options
    mznenepreciousmzneneprecious Posts: 95 Member
    edited March 2014
    Rosemow thank you Rosemow, your words are always kind and very uplifting, not just to me but to everyone on the forums as well. I'm very glad you liked my entry, I worked really hard on it. :mrgreen:

Rubysim, Your Sims are phenomenal, they look like exact replicas! I like how you included the actual actors/actresses photos along side your recreations to allow easy comparing. There outfits are stunning and Molly is really pretty. I also agree with Rosemow about your trait choices. I can tell you worked very hard on your Sims and put lots of thought into them. :D

Laella , no ,thank you for hosting such a lovely contest! :)
  • Options
    RubysimRubysim Posts: 5,811 Member
    edited March 2014
    Thank you for the lovely comments!

@ Laella, is it ok if I re-upload the household but with skills added to them? The reason why they don' t skills already is because I was not sure if I add time to add them before the deadline but I can now find time!
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
    Pictures of my sims will be on my page :)
  • Options
    LaellaLaella Posts: 519 Member
    edited March 2014
    Rubysim wrote:
    Thank you for the lovely comments!

@ Laella, is it ok if I re-upload the household but with skills added to them? The reason why they don' t skills already is because I was not sure if I add time to add them before the deadline but I can now find time!

Sure is, just let me know the new exchange link when you are done :)
  • Options
    Countrylovin4evrCountrylovin4evr Posts: 274 New Member
    edited March 2014
    Just didn't wanna go against rules if there was a rule about editing I missed. lol Yeah I think the last edit will do best as Hotch doesn't look like a baby faced kid now. :-)
    WTG on Sherlock! WOW!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited March 2014
    Sneak preview of my next entry. My "family" of misfits standing in front of the apartment building I made for them and their show about nothing. And it actually works like an apartment without the high rise. Stupid thing has 10 fully furnished apartments. 5 are 'open' for the 5 to live in. Of course they can all go into each others apartment uninvited but that is what they did on the show anyway. The other residents have to be invited work just like any other apartment in Nightlife. Their rooms are blacked out but they come and go :D Any guesses? I have a lot to do still. Maybe by the end of the week I will be done and ready to submit them.

Screenshot-5.jpg

And a shot of the front of the building.
    Screenshot-6.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Your sims look great AudreyFld :) Great exterior of the apartments block! It looks great how you have done the upper balcony and the front porchway entrance.. Great placement of the windows. I will look forward to seeing the finished entry. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Updated entry with skills!

Link to Household: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8086106
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
  • Options
    KkarichanKkarichan Posts: 776 Member
    edited March 2014
    I think ill hop aboard the bandwagon for this one since i watch alot of TV and i know some families i want to enter. :D
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited March 2014
    I have not forgotten this!

I have a family finished, but I want to play with them a bit before I upload them. They originally had a dog, but my game was crashing (which is rare for me). The only time it happened before was about a year ago when I had another family with a dog...so I wonder if somehow my game doesn't like canines, lol.

I had to get rid of the pup, unfortunately. But I will have a family entered soon! :)
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    a little over 2 weeks left!
  • Options
    SnowmoonSnowmoon Posts: 3,437 Member
    edited March 2014
    I got caught up playing the South Park Game (guilty blush) but I am going to work on my entry this weekend. I am going to work a few hours on Friday, but Saturday I plan to work on Kenny and get my shots taken.

Everyone has such good creativity, this is a fun comp to watch!
    Find my builds under Evie_Snowmoon in the Gallery!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    @ Laella, I have updated the household, the link is on page 9 on my entry.
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Rubysim wrote:

updated :oops: must have missed it earlier today, sorry.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Entry Form:

Username: Idontrcall
    Exchange link: http://tinyurl.com/k786uwl
    Tv Show: The Beverly Hillbillies
    Family Members: Granny, Jed, Elly Mae, Jethro, Pearl, and Jethrine
    Pics:

Screenshot-116-2.jpg?t=1394612666"width=600"

49c2686c-0dcd-4bbc-91a1-6b545ef1600e.jpg?t=1394611645"width=500"
    person_jed_clampett.jpg
    The patriarch of the family, Jed is a widower whose family means more to him than any material wealth there is. He is family-oriented, frugal, handy, good, and friendly. His lifetime want is surrounded by family.

Screenshot-101-2.jpg?t=1394611944"width=500"
    Granny.jpg
    Granny is a feisty little thing who reckons herself an excellent cook. She doesn't have much faith in the city slickers, and would much rather be back in the Ozarks. Granny is grumpy, family oriented, natural cook, couch potato and friendly. Her lifetime desire is to be the culinary librarian.

Screenshot-106-3.jpg?t=1394611749"width=500"
    tve4816-19630130-38.jpg
    Ellie Mae is Jed's only child, and would just as soon rassle with a boy than kiss him. She is an animal lover, daredevil, family oriented, brave and natural cook. She wants to be the Animal Rescuer for her LTW.

Screenshot-98-2.jpg?t=1394611549"width=500"
    jethro.jpg
    Jethro is not lacking in self-confidence. He is happy to be in Beverly Hills and is certain his success is just around the corner. He fancies himself a ladies' man, a next great Hollywood director, or even a super secret agent. Jethro is childish, ambitious, hopeless romantic, coward, and easily impressed. His lifetime wish is to be an international superspy.

b0767b84-94a7-4767-a4a4-7db91387aa71.jpg?t=1394611459"width=500"
    tve1306-19630130-38.jpg
    Pearl is Jed's sister, and she is the one that encouraged him to move to Beverly Hills after he struck oil. She sees Jed as her ticket to the finer things in life for her and her daughter. She is Jethro's mother. Pearl is family oriented, handy, good, frugal, and friendly. Her LTW is Surrounded by Family.

Screenshot-91-3.jpg?t=1394611332"width=500"
    cfacc0cd86da7bc45559e7b0a3f83d1c.jpg
    Jethrine is Jethro's sister (and was played by the same actor in drag). She's not the shiniest star in the sky, but she means well. With a LTW of Surrounded by Family, she possesses the traits of hopeless romantic, eccentric, good, childish, and easily impressed.

BeverlyHillbilliesInCar.jpg

I'm not in my game right now, and I've forgotten some of the traits -- so I'll come back in later and fix them up.

Thank you!!!

PS: Laella, I just found out that the family description does not show up in the box when you download! I am so sorry about that!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Thanks for the entry Idontrcall! They look great! I found the exchange link for your household :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Your Beverely Hillbillies household of sims are great! Idontrcall :) Great simforms of each of the characters! Your choice traits that you have given them suit them and fit well with your descriptions of them. The clothes that they are wearing look great. It is great that you have their everyday wear to suit their country style and their formalwear to reflect living in Beverly Hills. Great photos of them! It looks great how you have taken the photo of Jed proudly looking at the fish he has caught. Great capturing of the facial expression on Granny's face! It looks great how you have done her face and hair. It is a very nice photo of Emma looking happy with the pretty blue butterfly in her hand. Her hairstyle is very nice. It looks great how you have done Jethro ' s eyes and his face. Nice shades of green that you have used for Pearls outfit. The dress that Jethrine is wearing looks nice and the gloves complement the outfit.
    They are great sims! :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    I made a tinyurl link for your household idontrcall
    http://tinyurl.com/k786uwl
    It should link straight to it. :)

Yay, Rose -- thank you so much! I'll add it to my entry :).

• Options
    edited March 2014
    rosemow wrote:
    I made a tinyurl link for your household idontrcall
    http://tinyurl.com/k786uwl
    It should link straight to it. :)

Thankyou Rosemow! I want to know why EA will auto-assign an exchange number that it censors on the forums.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Laella wrote:
    Rubysim wrote:

updated :oops: must have missed it earlier today, sorry.

Thank you!

Great entries everyone!
    Gallery ID - Rubysim
  • Options
    JEREMYSIMS01JEREMYSIMS01 Posts: 727 Member
    edited March 2014
    Idontrcall wrote:

Screenshot-116-2.jpg?t=1394612666"width=600"

Wow, what a fantastic entry! You were able to capture the likeness of the actual characters so well. Rec'd :thumbup:

Great contest!
    Sims4SIG_zps6253f8f2.jpg
  • Options
    CelestiAliCatCelestiAliCat Posts: 1,191 Member
    edited March 2014
    I was just watching the Beverly Hillbillies movie the other day. :lol: Great family entry!
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    edited March 2014
    Idontrecall - Awesome entry . Worth the wait! :mrgreen: