Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Storybrook County Version 4 Available to Download!

SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
edited March 1 in Nominated Threads
With the release of the final EP for Sims 3, I wanted to go through previous worlds and give them a facelift. Storybrook is one of my favorite worlds but I preferred Evansdale and so I wanted to bring it up to par! This version of the world has basically had everything rebuilt to incorporate my new style which I think is better and more realistic! It has ports, it has islands, it has a city and celebrity lots, as well as a custom university. The town side has a bed and breakfast, there are several resorts in the city to stay at, the farming area now has several 60x60 lots available for equestrians. Overall it is one of my best works! The world itself has 153 lots. I did forget to put houseboats in, but I will be making even more than I have on my website for the ports.

There are 6 versions of this world to choose from...
One version DOES use CC which includes rabbit hole rugs for the University, Bot Arena and Resort towers. Of that version there is regular lighting or lighting from Monte Vista or Lucky Palms (you do not need those worlds for the lighting versions).

The other version DOES NOT use rabbit hole rugs at all but this also means that the university will not function as one, there is no bot arena and one of the resorts will be a bar instead.

This world does not require WA but does use the items from all other EPs. There are three store sets that are used but they are in no way required.

Overall - I hope this world is enjoyed as much as I do!! :)

FIND IT HERE: www.mysimrealty.com

1618526_800553563293760_158192722_n.jpg

Scree232nshot-121.jpg

Screenshot-125.jpg

Screenshot-123.jpg

Scre232enshot-129.jpg

Screeew342nshot-147.jpg

Scree232nshot-149.jpg

Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    EmperorsRevengeEmperorsRevenge Posts: 28 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Amazing, I love all of your worlds so much! :D Thank you so much for sharing them with us!
  • Options
    poshiepie89poshiepie89 Posts: 111 Member
    edited February 2014
    :) Another fabulous upgrade to an already amazing world! Your amazing SimRealtor!! :D
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited February 2014
    Nice work! Very clever how you have the diffextent lightings :)
  • Options
    rotatarotata Posts: 180 Member
    edited February 2014
    Beautiful! I love the Monte Vista lighting.

• Options
    paul94597paul94597 Posts: 195 Member
    edited February 2014
    Thank you! I just "moved" my legacy to Evansdale, though now I wish I had waited for this updated. Amazing work as always!

I also want to add that I REALLY appreciate how you make additional lots available for your worlds. It's so easy to add some new goodness designed specifically for your world (especially since you build it better than I ever could).

• Options
    SikoahGraceSikoahGrace Posts: 1,399 Member
    edited February 2014
    Oh ma gosh! When I saw this I cheered...out loud...and got funny looks from family. My daughter and I both play and we want to do a legacy together. Since I lost all my towns due to a failed hard drive it looks like we were are moving into Storybrook. :mrgreen: Thank you SO much!
  • Options
    Greenb70Greenb70 Posts: 1,871 Member
    edited February 2014
    Grabbed the newest version and the save file.Played all day in this one yesterday,love all the changes/updates that were done.
  • Options
    lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    edited February 2014
    I am definitely downloading this. I almost cried (yes, very sad) when I found the rabbit hole rugs were done for Uni. Those are some of the most amazing things EVER made for this game. :)

I like going to University a lot, but I'm kind of tired of the SAME people. Yes, I know, I can kill people and start all over, but WHAT a pain. It's so much easier just to stay in my own home town, go to Uni and still see the same people. I can have my sims grow with those around them. So, yeah, awesome! Thanks so much for all the hard work on this amazing project!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • Options
    SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited February 2014
    So glad it is being enjoyed! Make sure to either check back at My Sim Realty or like us on Facebook so you know when new lots are uploaded for Storybrook! =D
  • Options
    KalanafeinKalanafein Posts: 106 Member
    Hi! Wonderful work! I have a question however: do I need to manually place the university rugs, or are they already in place if I have them installed when I install the world? Thanks for your help! ^^

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top