Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] 100 Baby Challenge Directory [CLOSED]

1121314151618...Next

Comments

• Options
    Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    edited August 2014
    The Belikova Challenge
    Story Focused

Chapter 3: What Have We Done?
    http://belikovababies.blogspot.com/2014/08/what-have-we-done.html

8/7/14
  • Options
    iButterfreeiButterfree Posts: 2,043 Member
    edited August 2014
    Updated :D
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    Guys, I don't know if the Directory will be able to continue. Unless they decide to remove the character limit from posts, I have very few characters left with which to update the main post with all the links :s
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Guys, I don't know if the Directory will be able to continue. Unless they decide to remove the character limit from posts, I have very few characters left with which to update the main post with all the links :s
    :open_mouth: What's the limit?

Now I'm wondering if my BC thread is shot... :angry:
  • Options
    VRStevensonVRStevenson Posts: 4,396 Member
    There is a character limit? Wow.

My BC on this forum is not going to be updated, almost all of my pictures are not showing up. I had already started moving to WP so I will continue there.
  • Options
    The limit seems to be around 7900 words. It's a decent amount, but not when you're working with a large amount of links. I can't update the main post in my 100 Baby Challenge thread either. I suppose I can start a new Directory with extra posts (like a post for each category or something).
    mss8gv9
  • Options
    stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    The limit seems to be around 7900 words. It's a decent amount, but not when you're working with a large amount of links. I can't update the main post in my 100 Baby Challenge thread either. I suppose I can start a new Directory with extra posts (like a post for each category or something).
    Yeah, I have all my chapters linked to specific posts in my OP as well, plus links to other simmers lots and Sims that I’ve used in my challenge. I haven’t actually tried editing it, but I’m thinking I won’t be able to, at least not until/unless they remove the character cap. So my plan for now is to move all my chapters over to a blog, I guess. That will take awhile though. :s

I’m not sure what the best idea for this thread would be. Dividing them into separate categories per post on a new thread might be the only thing that would work. What a mess! :worried:
  • Options
    NyosimNyosim Posts: 816 Member