Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Pets Chat Thread *Come in and join*

Comments

• Options
    matmoatematmoate Posts: 722 Member
    edited March 2014
    @TadOlson

I hope you feel better.
    I quite like the stray cat. She's cuter than the strays I get. You seem to be dedicated and I commend you on that. I get a bit overwhelmed on my legacies (I usually do a challenged one though), I could never do multiple households.
    It's great that you found a fix for your SP problems. NRaa's makes some of the best mods and they can be game savers, but I can't use them on my dynasty folder so I just have to roll with it.
    Anyway, good luck! Thank you for updating us :thumbup:
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited March 2014
    matmoate I've been using the NRaas Mods because my town legacy challenge requires it after the 163 patch broke the PS controls and froze it on.I have to play multiple households in the town legacy challenge because I'm supposed to populate and manage the town myself and the story progression I'm using does allow that to happen.
    Lee King from Winfield adopted a puppy named Spot from manual story progression and I had to direct her to do that.
    13420599223_2976b983ee_z.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    silver_songbirdsilver_songbird Posts: 305 Member
    edited March 2014
    Sorry Matmoate. My lappy needed repair, and of course I haven't been on. Just ugh
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    TadOlson wrote:
    matmoate I've been using the NRaas Mods because my town legacy challenge requires it after the 163 patch broke the PS controls and froze it on.I have to play multiple households in the town legacy challenge because I'm supposed to populate and manage the town myself and the story progression I'm using does allow that to happen.
    Lee King from Winfield adopted a puppy named Spot from manual story progression and I had to direct her to do that.
    13420599223_2976b983ee_z.jpg

Okay, I gotcha.
    Cute puppy, by the way.

@RIP-Oscar

It's okay, take your time! RL is always more important than Sims! And I understand :)
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I fink I got some really good pictures of the kitty :D I'm proud of myself now hahahaha
    I finished the house btw :wink:

10172590_1526732857553429_940326071_n.jpg
    "OMGISH!"
    I think he was yawning but it looks more like he's gasping xD

10156165_1526732787553436_156804891_n.jpg
    NINJA KITTEH :D

1959607_1526732727553442_2078257570_n.jpg
    om nom nom I will devour chur soul....

1976966_1526732694220112_1304724148_n.jpg
    I didn't know the Condo had toys? O.O

1604942_1526732700886778_1526407750_n.jpg

I didn't know Condo had toys on it so yeah xD My kat is spoiled anyway cause urm well like he has two Condo's, three foodbowls, and 3 beds to chose from xD He also has spare human beds to sleep on as well hahahahaha. This kitty is so **** spoiled

My family has a butler, and I'm hoping to get an elder kitty to be his friend. I'm so bad I can't remember his name :'c I'm also hoping to get mai sim preggo, as I want a wittle baby as I fink they're really cute lololol. Yes, there's something wrong with me.

I'll see if I can a picture of the whole house d:

Also do you know how to use the worlds you've created in game? I've created two pretty much blank worlds, they have lots and roads though. Do you know how I'd use them in game? Random question I know xD

Also the cat flap isn't in doors, I checked :-/
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Oh I just looked at your picture on page 6 and you had some weird de_cumetati or something on your resource.cfg. That shouldn't be there. It should just be resource.cfg. Do you have 7zip yet?

Also love your kitteh pictures :lol: They be adorable! That face of gaspy kitty kind of freaked me out though lawl xD
    Ya the condos are pretty cool! They be like cat castles!

Spoiling cats is the fun part! I spoil my Sim kitties and my RL cat! Muhahaha! (my friend said my cat was a spoiled rotten as*hole one time lawl xD) I even made an entire floor on my house for my rich Simmie's cats! It was a kitty pent house :mrgreen:

Uh, I can't explain that good but I found where Rflong7 did ;)
    Rflong7 wrote:
    Hi, :)

The option to Export your world is in cAW under File/Select World to Export.

Once it's done open the launcher, go to Uploads and find/click on your world in the panel. The option to Show File becomes available- click on it.
    The Export Folder will open with your world highlighted- double click to install the Sims3pack. :)
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    No I don't have 7-zip because I already have something that came with windows 8... When I went into the file it I had an 'extract' option so I pressed that. I wish you were next to me to explain this doofle xD

lol I know. Ive decided that my 'cattery' will be in Bridgeport(yep I have problems) in an apartment. I want to be different y'know? I mean I've got a big one, so it should be okay d: I've only got one cat at the mo, but I'll get more soons

You would devote one whole floor to kitties wouldn't you? hahahaha

Thank you :D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    RIP-Oscar wrote:
    No I don't have 7-zip because I already have something that came with windows 8... When I went into the file it I had an 'extract' option so I pressed that. I wish you were next to me to explain this doofle xD

lol I know. Ive decided that my 'cattery' will be in Bridgeport(yep I have problems) in an apartment. I want to be different y'know? I mean I've got a big one, so it should be okay d: I've only got one cat at the mo, but I'll get more soons

You would devote one whole floor to kitties wouldn't you? hahahaha

Thank you :D

The resource.cfg is in a 7z file (I think). You have to have a program to open that archive file(7zs and .rars are what a lot of CC is in, and you cannot extract either with any Windows OSs ;) ).

Cool! I like apartments, hate Bridgeport (too smoggy, no big city is that dark with smog! Everyone there has to have cancer or something...)! But that's just me :lol: BUT, I love the idea of a cattery penthome! Yesss..!

Lawl xD You know I would be the one bwahahaha

Welcome :mrgreen:
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    CreativeAngel1CreativeAngel1 Posts: 32 New Member
    edited April 2014
    I am very, very happy. c: I decided I am going to create a kennel, stable, AND cattery. I know it sounds like a lot, but it's going to be 3 different profiles all tied together. I may change the cattery name >.< But here are my ideas:

SapphireStables Equestrian Centre
    RubyRidge Breeding Cattery
    DiamondDogs Breeding Kennel

The next challenge? Coming up with a name that ties it together. Help!? >.<
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I am very, very happy. c: I decided I am going to create a kennel, stable, AND cattery. I know it sounds like a lot, but it's going to be 3 different profiles all tied together. I may change the cattery name >.< But here are my ideas:

SapphireStables Equestrian Centre
    RubyRidge Breeding Cattery
    DiamondDogs Breeding Kennel

The next challenge? Coming up with a name that ties it together. Help!? >.<

Precious Stones Farm?
    Gem Farms?
    I don't know, but I was trying to get the names together xP
    I tried to do that, I just got distracted when I tried to run them all together though lawl xD
    Good luck and what are you breeding?

Also, welcome to the community! :mrgreen:<3
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    CreativeAngel1CreativeAngel1 Posts: 32 New Member
    edited April 2014
    I was thinking of AngelGemPets >.< JUST KIDDING APRIL FOOLS! I suck. v.v lol...

I am still deciding what to breed.. Cats are practically cats pretty much. I was thinking about Yorkshire Terrier & Siberian Husky for dogs. And Frisian & maybe thoroughbreds? I'm not quite sure for the horses. Do you think I chose too many? :/

I am currently working the stable, it will include a round pen, 4 paddocks, a large stable of 12 stalls, 6 on each side. (Is there any mods for a lot of animals?) A wash stall in the stable along with hayloft and tack room. There will also be an arena for show jumping. And a BUNCH of trees and flowers. :) I will make the house on a different lot. c: I am so horrible at this!! Could you help me get on my feet possibly? :oops:

Also, thank you for the welcome to the community! I am soo excited :!:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I was thinking of AngelGemPets >.< JUST KIDDING APRIL FOOLS! I suck. v.v lol...

I am still deciding what to breed.. Cats are practically cats pretty much. I was thinking about Yorkshire Terrier & Siberian Husky for dogs. And Frisian & maybe thoroughbreds? I'm not quite sure for the horses. Do you think I chose too many? :/

I am currently working the stable, it will include a round pen, 4 paddocks, a large stable of 12 stalls, 6 on each side. (Is there any mods for a lot of animals?) A wash stall in the stable along with hayloft and tack room. There will also be an arena for show jumping. And a BUNCH of trees and flowers. :) I will make the house on a different lot. c: I am so horrible at this!! Could you help me get on my feet possibly? :oops:

Also, thank you for the welcome to the community! I am soo excited :!:

It sounds lovely! I mean, if you just want to breed you are doing fab! Sounds organized :)
    I made my first stable, and it was AWFUL! LOL xD It was just a building and a pasture. So you're good ;)
    Good luck and I wanna see some pictures, please :mrgreen:
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    GypsyWynd1GypsyWynd1 Posts: 154 Member
    edited April 2014
    I’m going to share my rolling horse. He’s enjoying a nice back scratch . I thought it turned out to be kind of a cool screenshot.
    screenshot_original.jpg

• Options
    edited April 2014
    GypsyWynd1 wrote:
    I’m going to share my rolling horse. He’s enjoying a nice back scratch . I thought it turned out to be kind of a cool screenshot.
    screenshot_original.jpg

Lovely shot of your horse 'horsing' around (sorry, I had to use the pun... no matter how cheesy...)!

I like his coloring and the background too. Very pretty :D

Welcome to the site by the way!
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    GypsyWynd1GypsyWynd1 Posts: 154 Member
    edited April 2014
    matmoate wrote:
    GypsyWynd1 wrote:

Lovely shot of your horse 'horsing' around (sorry, I had to use the pun... no matter how cheesy...)!

Thank you! :) I love this horses coloring. I would so love, to be able to wave a magic wand and turn him into a real horse. I adore palominos with lots of chrome.
  • Options
    simssupastarsimssupastar Posts: 40 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Hello, im chantel, in real life i have 2 rabbits Thumper&Theadore, 2 guinea pigs Darwin&Hurley a crazy bluish grey and white kitty called CM Punk, and an Irish setter Max who is very old lol, I dont run a website stable but i have a save where i breed My friesian Beauty mostly to shire's and shire x's She has has some stunning babies, I had ghfk make me a custom shire called Gunpowder and him and Beauty had 2 foals because they were so beautiful, here is Dusk in her blanket in winter (youngest) Her sister is almost identical and is Dust.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67710470@N05/12272696703/

I couldnt get the picture to work lol, but heres the link to the Album on flikr

Omg i love the house and the horses is would be great if you could put them in the exchange!!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    GypsyWynd1 wrote:
    matmoate wrote:
    GypsyWynd1 wrote:

Thank you! :) I love this horses coloring. I would so love, to be able to wave a magic wand and turn him into a real horse. I adore palominos with lots of chrome.

You're welcome! Palominos are quite beautiful ;)
    I feel that way about most of the pets I make on here!

Sorry, I swear I replied to this before :oops:
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited October 2014
    Here was my pretty little girl Bobbie-

Bobbie-small-2_zps74a3a136.png

She was born in 1992 and lived for 21 years. In April 2013, Bobbie started having breathing problems and on the 18, I took her to the vet for the last time. :cry:

Bobbie-small-1_zpsf57a83a0.png
    Bobbie on Jan. 18,2013

Bobbie was 1/4 bobcat but stayed about small housecat size. To me, she was more than a cat. She was almost like a daughter. One day I might sim Bobbie, but for now I'm just not ready. She might not be in my arms, but she is always in my heart. :^(
    Post edited by 5782341b77vl on
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    edited April 2014
    I've taken a break from my regular games and I saw something interesting in my new legacy which I started in Rflong7's Glenvale county.
    There's a stray dog sleeping on the lot where the Jankowskys are living.
    13890552234_0b56203ab0_z.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    omg so sorry I've not been on recently D: been so busy! Now I have dog walking duties and blaaaaah

I am back xD With no pictures though but oh well ;c

I'm gonna try and create something to do with horses... I'm hoping to make a 'caravan' type home, with the stables just outside d: I'll probably create a mother & foal area, as the "missing mummy" moodlet drives me insane lol. foals in rl don't constantly wander off now do they??

does anyone have any idea on how big the caravan should be? o.o

Matmoate, I'm gonna install 7-zip and see how things go, I'll let you know... I'm really not a tech person at times hahahaha

oh and does anyone know any dog/horse cc sites? google isn't really helping :?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Here was my pretty little girl Bobbie-

Bobbie-small-2_zps74a3a136.png"width=640"

She was born in 1992 and lived for 21 years. In April 2013, Bobbie started having breathing problems and on the 18, I took her to the vet for the last time. :cry:

Bobbie-small-1_zpsf57a83a0.png"width=640"
    Bobbie on Jan. 18,2013

Bobbie was 1/4 bobcat but stayed about small housecat size. To me, she was more than a cat. She was almost like a daughter. One day I might sim Bobbie, but for now I'm just not ready. She might not be in my arms, but she is always in my heart. :^(

Aw, Bobbie was a stunning cat, you must have been a proud mom <3
    I am truly sorry for your loss offer though. I know the special bond you can have with a pet, it's just something you have to experience :')
    I know Bobbie will always be with you, even if it's not in your arms per se.
    Thank you for sharing your story, you made me want to cherish the time wit my little guy.

I am really sorry for your loss again. Bobbie is always with you and you sound like a wonderful mom <hugs>
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    TadOlson wrote:
    I've taken a break from my regular games and I saw something interesting in my new legacy which I started in Rflong7's Glenvale county.
    There's a stray dog sleeping on the lot where the Jankowskys are living.
    13890552234_0b56203ab0_z.jpg

Nice dog! Are his visits reoccurring? My strays come up once and then just vanish.
    I love the town are playing in! I have it on one of my Sims folders.
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    lth1957lth1957 Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 2014
    I bought a second lot with a nice stable, however when I tried to adopt a horse from the computer adoption on that lot, the horse went to my actual home lot. Can anyone tell me if there is a cheat or way to adopt on the second lot.............Thanks
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    RIP-Oscar wrote:
    omg so sorry I've not been on recently D: been so busy! Now I have dog walking duties and blaaaaah

I am back xD With no pictures though but oh well ;c

I'm gonna try and create something to do with horses... I'm hoping to make a 'caravan' type home, with the stables just outside d: I'll probably create a mother & foal area, as the "missing mummy" moodlet drives me insane lol. foals in rl don't constantly wander off now do they??

does anyone have any idea on how big the caravan should be? o.o

Matmoate, I'm gonna install 7-zip and see how things go, I'll let you know... I'm really not a tech person at times hahahaha

oh and does anyone know any dog/horse cc sites? google isn't really helping :?

It otay! I haven't really either (kindof that is).

I have no idea, but I think they may wander off a little bit but not too much, it might get worse during weaning though, but I truly have no clue lol xD

IDK, small lol xD I saw this extremely small home/caravan for download one time and it was adorable so cute and small is what I'm thinking! Minimal you know haha xD

It's easy! You'll feel so techy when you do it :XD:

http://simskennelclub.proboards.com/ -Custom Context section! Lots of stuff there (and IDK if you need an account to see that part, but I'd get one cause it's a cool site <3)

http://forum.equus-sims.com/viewforum.php?f=80&sid=6720c74ee9ee7d6ebebde016db901173 - boom! Either scroll down to the big section of creators or just pick a category :3
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    haha thanks Mat xD google wasn't helping whatsoever :c

hmm okay... small, I'll see what I can do.

I just got the generations ep as there is a sale, so I was like "Muuuumm...." LOl

Think about it, when you see horses, how many are like 3 miles away from their mother? none xD its so annoying it drives me insane. I could have like a big family with one kitty...or dog. depends.

Its kinda strange because in my sims families, the mother never works. ever. its always the dad hahaha. I guess its cause I know I want to expand my sims family, and I really cba to pay for a babysitter, as it costs too much d:

I'll hope to get some pictures later today/tomorrow

I've not got 7-zip. I'm lazy. been a lil too busy haha