Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Pets Chat Thread *Come in and join*

15678911...Next

Comments

• Options
    SarahSSarahS Posts: 32 Member
    AWwwww cute and LOL. Yeah i know what you mean.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I got these from my town legacy challenge where I was playing the Ivanovitch family.I also play the other three families there.
    Katy eating just before she grew up into an adult cat.
    15969069299_1924e70d05_z.jpg
    Katy's an adult now and still a good friend to the family.
    16154384782_ce718274a9_z.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    MyaMya Posts: 68 Member
    TadOlson wrote: »
    I got these from my town legacy challenge where I was playing the Ivanovitch family.I also play the other three families there.
    Katy eating just before she grew up into an adult cat.
    15969069299_1924e70d05_z.jpg
    Katy's an adult now and still a good friend to the family.
    16154384782_ce718274a9_z.jpg

Kitty! xD
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    matmoate wrote: »
    Howdy! Nice to see you around (:
    Yeah that's no good, hope you get one or the other soon. Funny looking animals aren't that great lol. Is it just the fur or the animals themselves?
    Side note, but oh lord, 2006 doesn't seem like 8 years ago.

It's the whole animal. Shame too - I was hoping get a horse for my sim.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited January 2015
    Hello there everyone i am soo very exited my best friend on Sims3 made Alona a new coat a greying chestnut so now she is a pure bred Strait Egyptain Arabian.She is registered now as a pure bred.

ee2ba17b-9080-4c47-8ba4-c091c7e8ab79_zpsed7d250d.jpg
  • Options
    silver_songbirdsilver_songbird Posts: 305 Member
    edited January 2015
    oops I kinda went... x'D I'm baaaack :D
    right now (idk if its my PC or sims) but I can not load my sims game at all. I had made a really cute family and dog in late night, and now I can't load that game. it just crashes as soon as I get into the game. I'm quite frankly going to shoot it in the face.
    anyway, hopefully I can get it to be work and I'll be able to show you all pictures of the dog I made LOL
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    @Summerskydreamer I love your horse! :wink:

I figure once I get a new pc (this one is 9yrs old) with a better graphics card, I'll have my sim up and riding. As of right now, the horses are kinda scribblely-looking, and I'm as broke as the ten commendants! Oh,well I'll get a better pc soon or later.

Giddy-up, Gluestick! :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Thank you 5782341b77vl everyone can find my horses on the web site Golden Valley Arabian Stables. :D Hello ok i made a new post about an arabian mane if any one could maybe make one like this or the one in the real pic but i can not find it at all.So does anyone here on the forums do cc? If so i was wondering could you be willing to make an arabian mane like my edited pic or like the real pic? I know my edited pic is not good but i tried lol. Pics of course bellow lol and thanks for looking. Here is an update someone said they would make this mane for me so no worries. :D

Edited pic like i said it is not very good lol.
    Screenshot-521_zps8e7b0c22.jpg

Link to a really long arabian horse mane
    http://i.imgur.com/q9nXFK7.jpg
    Post edited by Summerskydreamer on
  • Options
    chorvageechorvagee Posts: 544 Member
    I miss this dog already, too bad I can't play him in Sims 4.
    10b83ccdb8c9406bef273868a43c737e.jpg
  • Options
    MissionShowJumpMissionShowJump Posts: 27 New Member
    Hey!!!!

I am Grace! I am a HORSE FREAK!!! Which is why I got sims 3 pets for the horses LOL I am pretty new at this but love it so far! I even made a website just like people like Sugar Legasy Stables did! Have a look at www.yellowbrookstables.weebly.com
    Please look and if you have any suggestions or advise on the game or website please contact me! Love good advise! I am tryign to learn all I can about sims 3 !!!

YAY FOR SIMS!!!!
  • Options
    MissionShowJumpMissionShowJump Posts: 27 New Member
    Oh and in real life I own 3 horses 4 cats and 3 bunnies. Yes I am a animal lover :P
  • Options
    matmoatematmoate Posts: 722 Member
    Hey guys! Long time no see :)

@5782341b77vl I hope you get yor horses sorted soon!
    @MissionShowJump Hey! Welcome! I will check out your site in a second, but anywho, it's great to have you here.
    @chorvagee Aw, sorry. Hopefully the sims 4 will get pets sooner than later. He's a very cute dog by the way. :)
    @RIP-Oscar Nuuuu /: that is awful. Best of luck getting that fixed (and I wanna see doggies)!
    @Summerskydreamer You have beautiful horses, omg. And that cc mane, well I haven't a clue on how to make cc so I'm not your girl, but maybe someone will come along.
    @TadOlson You have a very pretty cat. Good luck with the legacy.

And hey to everyone I missed!
    Btw, I come in and out of this site, I know, but hopefully I'll get back into the pet community more. Anyway, bump!
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    Hello and thank you so much i am learning still with the help of my friends. I am so glad you like them.Thanks my friend on Sims3 has decided to make the mane.:D
  • Options
    matmoatematmoate Posts: 722 Member
    edited March 2015
    You're so welcome.:D Arabians are so pretty. And that's great! I'm glad you found someone (:
    5bo6s7.png
  • Options
    Thanks but now she is swamped with so many requests that i made a post in the creative thread to see if anyone else would be willing to make this cc mane for me.
  • Options
    twirlbites123twirlbites123 Posts: 14 New Member
    i love the sound of all your pets and legacies but can anyone tell me how long the pets gestation period is?? my cat has been pregnant a long long time and she hasnt showed any signs of giving birth anytime soon
  • Options
    Sofia AlexandraSofia Alexandra Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi there guys... My name Sofia and have A LOT of horses in my game, soon I'll have a kennel of german shepherds.

Question: how do I put images here? I'm new here xD
  • Options
    Yea! I got an all-new pc! The animals all look great now and no longer scrambled! :^)

I can't wait to start putting screenshots here for y'all to see!
  • Options
    Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    edited December 2015
    Oh this looks cool, now just a sec *runs off to grab cutie pie pic of puppy*
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Post edited by Ariel0105 on
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist