Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Prism Art Studio is HERE!

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited February 2014
    1900 simpoints or less I want it,need it,must have it..1900 simpoints or more I will be angry and curse alot at random inanimate objects in my house and possibly break some stuff and kick a dolphin or two. :twisted:
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    lataya24lataya24 Posts: 329 Member
    edited February 2014
    jewelry and perfume and the stairs is something that been waiting for since ever forever the glass blowing is a plus. Great work Ea this is worth the wait. now a full carnival venue set and a volleyball set for beach fun Please please.
  • Options
    rawrmaegansmilerawrmaegansmile Posts: 240 Member
    edited February 2014
    YES SO MUCH OMG PERFECT

THIS IS EVERYTHING

THIS IS LIFE
    xoxo
  • Options
    FlashygrrlFlashygrrl Posts: 634 Member
    edited February 2014
    Cinder- that Affleck's Palace place looks AMAZING!!!

Craven- Don't take it out on the dolphins! Unless it's a lightweight foam statue of one so you don't break your foot :lol:
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited February 2014
    Flashygrrl wrote:
    Cinder- that Affleck's Palace place looks AMAZING!!!

Craven- Don't take it out on the dolphins! Unless it's a lightweight foam statue of one so you don't break your foot :lol:

It's great! I could lose a whole day in there!

And, I'm calling this guy, just in case of dolphin mis-treatment. :lol:

ace-ventura-detective-ch-ii07-g.jpg"width=500

Oh... back OT. Gimmie this venue! GIMMIE NOW!
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,608 Member
    edited February 2014
    afflecks1.jpg
    Awesome place! Are those scared freezer bunnies? :lol:
  • Options
    sofie981sofie981 Posts: 486 Member
    edited February 2014
    Me wants it now :mrgreen: Where is the Tardis when you need a little timetravel :lol:
  • Options
    DianeTaylorDianeTaylor Posts: 701 Member
    edited February 2014
    Oh..YES! Can't wait for all the details! Feb 6th seems so far away!

Cinderelli, I'm so impressed with your row of shops! Love it! And love the pics of the RL place. Very cool. I also thought of freezer bunnies with the one pic.. Very evil ones lol
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    edited February 2014
    afflecks1.jpg

:lol::lol:
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    lataya24 wrote:
    jewelry and perfume and the stairs is something that been waiting for since ever forever the glass blowing is a plus. Great work Ea this is worth the wait. now a full carnival venue set and a volleyball set for beach fun Please please.

I agree :)
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    afflecks1.jpg

Ha ha! They do look like it don't they? I bet the person who painted them is a sims player! #SimsInfluence

Diane, thank you! :D
  • Options
    pixiedust4267pixiedust4267 Posts: 1,194 Member
    edited February 2014
    I have bought my points already, hurry up Thursday!!!!
    SQfkfxm6rt.gif
  • Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited February 2014
    L shaped stairs FTW! And I really like some of the jewelry :D

Also, glass blowing? A bit out of left field for me but it still seems like it could be a fun hobby. Also is it me or has there been enough premium content lately to almost fill a hobbies/freetime ep? (including the clothes/hair/furniture that comes in each set)

If they released a bakery/chocolate/candy making venue after this then my sims experience may finally be fully satisfied! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DarkRoseFaeDarkRoseFae Posts: 2
    edited February 2014
    SugarRave wrote:
    L shaped stairs FTW! And I really like some of the jewelry :D

Also, glass blowing? A bit out of left field for me but it still seems like it could be a fun hobby. Also is it me or has there been enough premium content lately to almost fill a hobbies/freetime ep? (including the clothes/hair/furniture that comes in each set)

If they released a bakery/chocolate/candy making venue after this then my sims experience may finally be fully satisfied! :mrgreen:

OMG! Candy/bakery would be AWESOME!
  • Options
    stickykissesstickykisses Posts: 2,039 Member
    edited February 2014
    1.jpg

The Gallery, the building on the right, looks like a church and a barn had a baby.
    It just looks awkward to me (maybe it's the perspective).
    As long as the content works properly I guess it doesn't really matter.

Okay that was hilarious :lol: I like this picture better though, it just screams that it wants a waterfall flowing down one of those inner walls. Kind of like how old buildings are subdivided on the inside and converted into artsy studios, and then they add lots of modern touches and still play up the steam punk.

2.jpg

I'd like to know how big that is, but guess we'll find out soon enough. It has a certain... multi-style quality to it, like it would fit in nicely no matter which world it's stuffed into. I tried quite a few times to put some of those commercial buildings from Midnight Hollow into DV and finally gave up, the rooms were just too small to hold everything I wanted to put into each "separate shop". This one seems like it would have bigger distinct areas. yay, gimmee :P

Btw, since the gurus might be reading this... appreciate you all dearly!!! but er please tell your bosses that sims 4 without CASt, is like my dream car without an engine. I can't even force myself to be enthused about it, seriously not kidding. Just kind of depressed and still need to process that, it's like finding out that Midnight Hollow and Auroa Skies will be done in beige. Those worlds literally couldn't be completed without CASt.
  • Options
    XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member
    edited February 2014
    :shock:

So, so excited!

I'm not very creative in RL, so I ten to live vicariously through my sims :lol:

What a neat sounding skill! I can't wait for it to come out ^_^
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Love you Sticky! You're awesome!
  • Options
    Heatherb596Heatherb596 Posts: 94 Member
    edited February 2014
    Great thread - so excited about this venue.

Cinderellimouse and Kalphoenix you have inspired me to build a similar venue to yours - hope you don't mind? I'm not v creative so don't usually build my own (just tweak the ones that come with the game) but I'd love to have a go at this. It reminds me of Halifax Piece Hall in the UK (if you've ever been) which is a Grade II listed building with loads of little shops & boutiques around the outside and a huge courtyard in the centre :D

HalifaxPieceHall.jpg
  • Options
    EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited February 2014
    *Really, really want*
    Great job, guys!
    You're too late.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Heather, I've never been but the building looks amazing! :D
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,874 Member
    edited February 2014
    Very excited for this venue, only three more days. And also very happy for Copeland's thread about set ideas. It might mean there may be a delay in more store items after this venue (that is NOT confirmed, just a guess) but it certainly does appear more will be coming at some point.

Happy times again!
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited February 2014
    Still no word if we need to be fully patched to download the new venue. That's going to make it or break it for me.
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    jcp011c2 wrote:
    Very excited for this venue, only three more days. And also very happy for Copeland's thread about set ideas. It might mean there may be a delay in more store items after this venue (that is NOT confirmed, just a guess) but it certainly does appear more will be coming at some point.

Happy times again!
    Oh happy days!! :D
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    noddynoddy Posts: 849 Member
    edited February 2014
    Does anyone have any Idea of how much it will cost :?: :?: :?: