Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves of Wakingdam mafia - CLOSED! TOWN WINS

Comments

• Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited January 2014
    Skymyst wrote:
    CS did you send out roles? Because I do not see one in my inbox.

Hm. I sent the roles by reacting, but i think i made a mistake here and there. I'll resend the role you have :D

ETA (shut up i can edit bc i'm the mod tbh) I resent some emails because i sent them to Ze :roll:
  • Options
    Trouble1122Trouble1122 Posts: 3,517 Member
    edited January 2014
    Just my two cents on the not being able to claim roles, I understand not having people just claim, but I really think that town will be at a serve disadvantage by not letting them claim before death. I understand those are the rules in the real game, but this in online and not in person, nobody can see the other players to tell if they could possibly be lying or not. I really think this favors mafia way to much and wouldn't be surprised if Mafia wins easily.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    nevermind
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Just my two cents on the not being able to claim roles, I understand not having people just claim, but I really think that town will be at a serve disadvantage by not letting them claim before death. I understand those are the rules in the real game, but this in online and not in person, nobody can see the other players to tell if they could possibly be lying or not. I really think this favors mafia way to much and wouldn't be surprised if Mafia wins easily.

Okay, but that would be the same as being able to claim. If i added the rule that you can claim when yu have more than # votes then you would just claim. You need to prove innocence otherwise.

And seriously can we get another host because i am doing everything wrong so far.
  • Options
    edited January 2014

And i want to experiment a bit.

Because the mafia is highly in the minority (the Witch is a good role, reviving and trying to poison baddies). Then when people claim, people go making lists with the roles claimed. Then mafia can't claim, and people know who is mafia and who is not.

I just wanna give both sides a chance.
  • Options
    Trouble1122Trouble1122 Posts: 3,517 Member
    edited January 2014
    CSIMSIE wrote:

And seriously can we get another host because i am doing everything wrong so far.

CR, I sent you an email.

also, you are being way to hard on yourself right now.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    CSIMSIE wrote:

CR, I sent you an email.

also, you are being way to hard on yourself right now.

I meant in the preparation. I did so much but IMHO it was not enough. And i'm miixing things up in the organisation so i just threw a tantrum, nothing more :D
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I love the Cupid card of the IRL game. I mean there is the Townie:

burger_zps576d9165.jpg

And the Peeking Girl (role not included because it's physical)

nachtmeid_zpsa6979fa8.jpg

Heck even the Hunter is bootiful:

jager_zps89fc3010.jpg

And then there's Cupid.

Cupid_zps92b6c1fe.jpg
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited January 2014
    Good morning!

I might be the only one around right now, but I've got a busy day until later this afternoon, so I don't know how active I'll be until later.

Player List:

1) emilzydiva : Em
    2) KleineMuff : Caro
    3) aitkens0 8 : aitkens
    4) Idontrcall : Lala
    5) Loppie1988 : Loppie
    6) Katieeee : Katie
    7) Thesims3boy : Harry
    8) GalaxyAlways : Laxy
    9) Nanatorium : Nana
    10)Skymyst
    11)Skelda
    12)readreadreadread : Read

The above list is just for convenience. I don't know anything yet, so I cannot put my suspicions.

:D
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,305 Member
    edited January 2014
    Skymyst wrote:

Sky is innocent.

Good morning, people! I will get started on this when I have more time.
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,305 Member
    edited January 2014
    Vote: Lala
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Skelda wrote:
    Skymyst wrote:

Sky is innocent.

Good morning, people! I will get started on this when I have more time.

I sent some people's emails to ZeChouett because i forgot to Answer All when Ze answered they were added to the list. It went like

Skymyst:
    Hi! I'm entering!

ZeChouett replied to Skymyst:
    Hi! Added you to the list!

CSIMSIE replied to ZeChouett:
    Here is your role! (Not implying she has powers but not implying she does not. I sent townies emails too.)

CSIMSIE replied to ZeChoeutt and Skymyst:
    Sorry, forgot to send it to you and sent it to Ze only :D

Oh, and Skelda, this happened to you too.
    It did not happen to everyone because sometimes i just forgot to use the Reply All.
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited January 2014
    Skelda wrote:
    Vote: Lala

:hunf:

Any reason?
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited January 2014
    I am here, but I see it is really quiet so far.

And, wow a vote already, I am wondering too why you picked Lala Shelda? Do you know something I don't? Or are you just going with the odds, since she is often evil :lol:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I wonder why it's so quiet guys.

It's day.

Noone has died yet.

Nobody should me moarning.

But i'll be a good little host and sit in the corner counting votes.
  • Options
    NanatoriumNanatorium Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm here for a short while, but I will be gone for a few hours and won't be back until around 4pm EST.

I have some questions that hopefully you can answer.

1.) The only actions that have occurred thus far is Cupid chose the Lovers. Meaning this is a Day Start. Correct?

2.) Is it possible for Cupid to choose a Lover that is also a Werewolf? It seems as if Someone can be X role, as well as a Lover.

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Nanatorium wrote:
    I'm here for a short while, but I will be gone for a few hours and won't be back until around 4pm EST.

1.) The only actions that have occurred thus far is Cupid chose the Lovers. Meaning this is a Day Start. Correct?

2.) Is it possible for Cupid to choose a Lover that is also a Werewolf? It seems as if Someone can be X role, as well as a Lover.

Thanks!

Cupid has not chosen the Lovers yet but i doubt i will have to wait for that for a long time. As long as there are no big lynchtheories nothing will happen.

Cupid does not know what the roles are of the persons (s)he picks nor do the Lovers know who Cupid is nor what the other Lover's role is. The Lover is a second role on top of your normal role, so yes.
  • Options
    ZeChouettZeChouett Posts: 1,637 Member
    edited January 2014
    Nanatorium wrote:

Thanks!

I hope I will say nothing wrong... :mrgreen:

1) Yes this is the first day (and nobody is died).

2) Cupid doesn't know the role of the players he/she wants to be the lovers (except if she/he choose him/herself and another player), and in France the rulrs are :
    - if the two Lovers are Werewolves, they win if the Werewolves win.
    - if the two Lovers are Townies, they win with the Townies.
    - if one is Werewolf and the other is Townie, they win all the other players are dead.
    I hope this is clear (and correct). :wink:

• Options
    edited January 2014
    ZeChouett wrote:
    Nanatorium wrote:

Thanks!

I hope I will say nothing wrong... :mrgreen:

1) Yes this is the first day (and nobody is died).

2) Cupid doesn't know the role of the players he/she wants to be the lovers (except if she/he choose him/herself and another player), and in France the rulrs are :
    - if the two Lovers are Werewolves, they win if the Werewolves win.
    - if the two Lovers are Townies, they win with the Townies.
    - if one is Werewolf and the other is Townie, they win all the other players are dead.
    I hope this is clear (and correct). :wink:

This is totally right! Like i forgot to say when they win. Ze, you're amazing :D
  • Options
    KleineMuffKleineMuff Posts: 12,578 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm here and I wonder why Skelda already voted for Lala without any reason. Maybe he is evil and doesn't care who dies.

Is someone going to die before the first night?
    Please call me Caro :)
    My Sims 3 Page | My Studio | Check out my Sims 3 Let's Play
    Play mafia with us: www.ultimatemafia.boards.net

• Options
    SkymystSkymyst Posts: 3,888 Member
    edited January 2014
    I was wondering why Shelda did a vote already too - but then when I stopped and think about it I am really starting to think that's just how he rolls. :lol:

I am glad more people are logging in! Looking forward to getting this day started!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    KleineMuff wrote:
    I'm here and I wonder why Skelda already voted for Lala without any reason. Maybe he is evil and doesn't care who dies.

Is someone going to die before the first night?

Yes, it's normal we start mafia games with a Day. Not in the IRL games but here.
  • Options
    aitkens08aitkens08 Posts: 5,922 Member
    edited January 2014
    Its skeldas usual thing to throw a vote straight away

he likes watching peoples reactions
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited January 2014
    maybe skelda voted for lala because she made a list and didn't have

"Lala - INNOCENT"

on it... skelda, you should take back that vote if thats the reason because nobody is allowed to claim anything :lol:

if that wasnt the reason then what is?
  • Options
    ZeChouettZeChouett Posts: 1,637 Member
    edited January 2014
    Important announcement for those who want to become all-knowing :

Sam (samiam662) will make the all-knowing/afterlife chat on skype, so if you want to become all-knowing, please email CSIMSIE and me but if you want to join the chat please send a message to Sam :wink: