Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Website and My page Updates thread. January Edition (1/14/14) - Read first page before posting

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    DianamaDianama Posts: 151 Member
    edited February 2014
    I confirm and agree with everything you wrote Kansine!
    it is time that you took this seriously working to fix the problems of the site!
    now I do not think your sermons like, we are sorry for the inconvenience, we're providing!
    For many years practical this site, I have seen more and more problems and writing: we are solving! It's time to say enough is enough!
  • Options
    maryanngibsonmaryanngibson Posts: 55 Member
    edited February 2014
    I wholly agree with Diana. This whole site has gotten far beyond out of control. Please, if only for a while, could you, EA, put your "new" projects aside in order to help us with the issues with this site and with our gaming issues. It is so far well past the point of frustration with us, the people who buy your products and pay your bills. That being said, if you are hoping to make a killing on Sims 4, you may be surprised to find that many of us will not be willing to invest in something new when we've invested so much time and money on a product that is sometimes more of a problem than it is enjoyment. All we ask is that you give us, your customers, the respect we deserve. Please, at least respond not only with words but with action. And if you are not equipped to handle our issues, please at least let us know that. We would be much more inclined to be satisfied with that honesty rather than being ignored or given promises of results when there is no intent of deliverance. Please, EA....at least hear us!!!
  • Options
    DianamaDianama Posts: 151 Member
    edited February 2014
    still no answer? :(