Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED PLEASE REMOVE

Comments

• Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited April 2014
    Sadly I do not have any of those resort items listed. I am not a big SimPoints buyer myself. I will have to talk to my money suppliers (parents) about maybe getting some, but from previous experience I don't think it is likely that they will comply.

Good luck with that, I will see what i can do without using those items. but if you do get any please let me know.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Hyperadalin your request has now been uploaded . so please go to the current DnA thread.
    enjoy your lot and take care.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited May 2014

Q1: so you want decor in nigerian colors. Now do you mean green and white like the flag or would you prefer the hot spice / carnival colours ? the hot spice/carnival colors sounds cool i hope it's still very nigerian

Q2: Do you own the african set and the cambodian as these would look great in this build ? (see below) sadly i have neither
    http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608023960301798112&pid=15.1
    this house looks very nigeria.
    sorry i took long responding. i was at my college graduation.
  • Options
    edited May 2014

Q1: so you want decor in nigerian colors. Now do you mean green and white like the flag or would you prefer the hot spice / carnival colours ? the hot spice/carnival colors sounds cool i hope it's still very nigerian

Q2: Do you own the african set and the cambodian as these would look great in this build ? (see below) sadly i have neither
    http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608023960301798112&pid=15.1
    this house looks very nigeria.
    sorry i took long responding. i was at my college graduation.

Congratulations on graduuating. what did you study ?

thank you for answering so quickly
    I will see what I can do with what you have.
    and thanks for going through the pic link for a house to go bythat helps alot.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    i graduated with a an associate in general studies but im plan on studying criminal justice at my next school.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    i graduated with a an associate in general studies but im plan on studying criminal justice at my next school.

Good luck with your future studies.
    I will be getting started on your request tomorrow evening all going well with RL. as today Ive been busy completing some comp entries Id almost finished.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Winterbaby20
    Heres a picture of the of request, bare in mind its only a shell right now.

screenshot_original.jpg
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    the shell looks good so far.
    edit: i just got the safari living set and the cambodian bed and bathroom set so you can use both of those in your creation
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    the shell looks good so far.
    edit: i just got the safari living set and the cambodian bed and bathroom set so you can use both of those in your creation

yay! Now I can go to town on this farm build for you My dear. :lol:
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Winterbaby,
    OO I thought Id ask would you like the tractor added ?(thats if you have it)
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    calmorezoo wrote:
    Winterbaby,
    yes please. i can easily get my hands on the tractor.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    calmorezoo wrote:
    Winterbaby,
    yes please. i can easily get my hands on the tractor.

thank you I will now get to work on landscaping so I can add the tractor.
    this build sure is a fun project for me!
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Winterbaby
    heres the 2nd picture with the basic landscaping completed

screenshot_original.jpg

I'd like to know if you like the colours Ive used on the outside of the house, barn and fencing?
    or do you want the outside to be the same as inside (the warm spice nigerian tones).
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    calmorezoo wrote:
    Winterbaby
    heres the 2nd picture with the basic landscaping completed

screenshot_original.jpg

I'd like to know if you like the colours Ive used on the outside of the house, barn and fencing?
    or do you want the outside to be the same as inside (the warm spice nigerian tones).
    i like the outside to match the inside the warm spice nigerian tones but where the milking it dairy corral, the chicken coop, the crops, and the children equipment. plus i never said anything about horses being part of my farm. so there is no need for a barn or horse related equipment.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    thats not a problem I just went by a standard farm set up that most requesters want. then I'll add what you need.

There is already a very large crop field on the left its just out of the camera shot.

Re; the Barn, most of it is actually a car port theres only two stables. Which I will remove as you dont want them along with the track poles and ball.

I can turn that space in the barn into a workshop with some of the skill craft items.

Do you require any of the pet items?

Ive also set aside a good size garden for the kids to play in. But i havent yet put the play equipment in place. So theres No need to worry about that.

Is there anything else you would like added ?

h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    calmorezoo wrote:
    thats not a problem I just went by a stadard farm set up that most requesters want. then I'll add what you need.

There is already a very large crop field on the left its just out of the camera shot.

Re; the Barn, most of it is actually a car port theres only two stables. Which I will remove as you dont want them along with the track poles and ball.

I can turn that space in the barn into a workshop with some of the skill craft items.
    i would like that to be her artisan room. i would like it to have shelves and the artisan glassblowing and jewelry making station.

Do you require any of the pet items? no pet items

Ive also set aside a good size garden for the kids to play in. But i havent yet put the play equipment in place. So theres No need to worry about that.

Is there anything else you would like added ? no, i think you pretty much nailed everything.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Winterbaby20

I ve descided to go with the Nigerian flag colours (green and white)for the outside of the buildings and fences. But have spiced it up with hot coloured landscaping plants.

This build is so much fun that my imaginative creative mind is firing in full throttle. that you might have your farm by sunday evening.

Ive now completed decorating all walls outside and inside and Ive a few suprises for you too. :wink:

Question would you like a bbq area ?
    Also i know you want the veg/fruit patch. But do you also want the growing station and sprinklers ?

h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    calmorezoo wrote:
    Winterbaby20

I ve descided to go with the Nigerian flag colours (green and white)for the outside of the buildings and fences. But have spiced it up with hot coloured landscaping plants.

This build is so much fun that my imaginative creative mind is firing in full throttle. that you might have your farm by sunday evening.

Ive now completed decorating all walls outside and inside and Ive a few suprises for you too. :wink:

Question would you like a bbq area ?
    Also i know you want the veg/fruit patch. But do you also want the growing station and sprinklers ?

sure i wouldn't mind a bbq area and please use the swiftgro gardening station. i look forward to seeing my nigerian farmhouse.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Winterbaby20

Happy News you request has been uploaded. So please go to the current DnA thread for download and pictures
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Winterbaby20

RE, your comment on the DnA thread about the store content that you dont have.
    if you give me the list of items I can either remove them and re upload or I can gift them to you.

However there are a few items showing up on the exchange link that I did NOT put in the lot. and Ive listed those on the post in DnA's thread.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    msdaycareowner

Hello, Ive already started creating the basics of your shoping lot.

But there are some questions I need answers too.
    You will find the questions on page 1 post 3

Please answer them promptly so I can continue creating.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    calmorezoo wrote:
    Winterbaby20

if you give me the list of items I can either remove them and re upload or I can gift them to you.

However there are a few items showing up on the exchange link that I did NOT put in the lot. and Ive listed those on the post in DnA's thread.
    calmorezoo i found pretty much all of the stuff you used in the built. the minor stuff i didn't have was decorative. thanks again and the lot is in my story. i look forward to working with you again.
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    calmorezoo wrote:
    Winterbaby20

calmorezoo i found pretty much all of the stuff you used in the built. the minor stuff i didn't have was decorative. thanks again and the lot is in my story. i look forward to working with you again.

Im so glad your happy with the lot and I look forward to reading your story.
    Yes I would create for you anytime.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited May 2014
    msdaycareowner

I am Now Over half way through creating your Request.
    Please if you would like any imput can you Answer my questions Ive posted on Page1 Post3
    Thank you
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    msdaycareownermsdaycareowner Posts: 692 Member
    edited May 2014
    Msdaycareowner checking in. How are you today. I didn't realize how close I was to getting claimed. sorry I'm a few days late.