Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED PLEASE REMOVE

Comments

• Options
    LolitaGoth2LolitaGoth2 Posts: 90 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Are you finding success fitting all of it in easily?
  • Options
    calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited April 2014
    Are you finding success fitting all of it in easily?

Sorry Ive not replied before now. Only my internet/pone line went Off and it only got fixed this evening.

Im also a little behind as didnt get to doing much simming o friday or the weekend coz had visitors .

But Im now back and working on your request.
    Yes you truely have given me a challnge to fit all that required into this lot.
    But thats what makes creating for someone else so much fun! :lol:
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    LolitaGoth2

please go to DnA as your request has now been uploaded.
    there you will find the dl and some pictures.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Hello Mistletoe143

Ive already Got some questions for you on Page1 Post3.

Please answer them promptly so I can get creative.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited April 2014
    Thank you, calmorezoo, for accepting my build request! I'm excited that you will be doing these creations on my behalf. I can't build at all, so I am very appreciative of your talents!! Thank you again!!

Questions For Username:Mistletoe143

Q1: What type of shops/businesses will you be creating if you can give a clue it will help me with layout of the shells on the lot ?

My request is for 3 empty business shell lots. I would like them to be on 20x30 lots or smaller and I would like at least 2 or 3 or more shell shops on each lot. They can be 2 or 3 stories each.

Some shops that I am interested in creating is a "future shock" furniture shop to place in Oasis Landing, a furniture shop using the Provence and related store sets for WA France, and a furniture shop using the Asian sets for WA China, a shop for university using the "front row center" and "loud, fast, clash" sets. I can also envision making a music shop, an electronics store, a sports-related store, hobbies shop, a pet store, a outdoor living shop, a "fast lane" tool shop, a furniture store using the content from Seasons and Showtime, a wedding shop, a decor and antiques shop with a lot of paintings on display for sale, a fake flower shop, a toy and children's decor store, and a Christmas store.

So, you see, I have a lot of possible ideas, but no shells to work with in creating them.

Q2: would you like parking, bike racks, broom stick racks, subway station, teleport boxes or even a port / dock for boats added to the lot?

I'm not interested in parking at all, but bike racks are ok.

Q3: do you want things like bench seating ,picnic tables or bins around the lot and Public toilets ?

Public areas are fine and I would appreciate public toilets somewhere on the lot. The All-In-One bathroom can be used if space is an issue.

Q4: would you like the landscaping done and what about things like a water feature or other decor on the lot ?

Yes, I would appreciate having the landscaping (exterior) decorated. A water feature is ok, if there is space and it's not too big (I don't really like the larger fountains on small lots). I also like awnings for windows.

As for the interior, I am fond of spiral staircases, so feel free to use them. I also have the L-shaped stairs from the Store, so if you can use them, that would be great, too. Elevators are ok, too. Also, for the interior, I would appreciate flooring, wall coverings, and light fixtures. If you have the Savvy Seller set, you can place the rugs and shelves in the shops with a counter for the register and the door, but it's not necessary, only if you have time or if it helps you in creating the stores.

If it helps with the furniture stores, you can add a basement, as I know that I might need some more space for those.

Q5: AS this is your request Id better ask you if I can create a build/furnishing competition using your idea and the lot I create for you ?

Sure, that will be fine. Thank you!! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Mistletoe143 ,

Thank you for answering my questions so quickly

1 more Q I forgot to ask you want way do you want all the lots ?

(a) with the 30 length at road side

(b) with the 20 side at road

(c) some of both
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Hi calmorezoo,

I'm so happy I didn't scare you away with all my store ideas--LOL.

I would prefer the 30 length to be on the road side. Also, could one lot be 20x20?

Thanks so much!! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hi calmorezoo,

I'm so happy I didn't scare you away with all my store ideas--LOL.

I would prefer the 30 length to be on the road side. Also, could one lot be 20x20?

Thanks so much!! :)

yes thats find.
    well id better get creating.
    I will check in again when I have the basic frame work done
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Mistletoe143

Here the first lot Picture.
    Ive called it Cherry Tre Parade its a group of 6 shops 2 of which have basements.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    calmorezoo,

Wow, it's so nice! I love the neutral colors. I can't believe you've created so much already!

You were able to fit 6 shops on the lot??? Wow, that's great!!! Thank you for building basements with the lot. That will really help with the furniture shops!

I definitely like it so far and I can see myself using it in a number of different worlds. I can't wait to see more, including the interior, as I am already thinking of what shops I can place on this lot.

Did you use the Savvy Seller doors? It looks like it, I am just curious.

Thank you so much!!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Mistletoe143,

glad you like .
    yes ive used the savvy seller doors, shelfs and the till.

question; what about the other shop tills do you want them on a lot?

Do you have the restuarant oven and the new bakery ?
    I need to know these so Ican get the shells set up correctly
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Hi calmorezoo,

I've downloaded some awesome restaurants and bakeries from the Exchange, so I am ok there. I just need the lots for Savvy Seller for all those store ideas I have.

Thank you!!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hi calmorezoo,

I've downloaded some awesome restaurants and bakeries from the Exchange, so I am ok there. I just need the lots for Savvy Seller for all those store ideas I have.

Thank you!!
    ok thats great .
    Now ive some more pic of the last 2 shopping lots.

Town Clock Square screenshot_original.jpg

Bougainvilla Village screenshot_original.jpg

and Ive now just uploaded all 3 lots. so if you pop over to Dna thread your find the dl links
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Thank you, calmorezoo. You're a fast builder!! This is wonderful! Thank you so much!!! *hugs*
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Thank you, calmorezoo. You're a fast builder!! This is wonderful! Thank you so much!!! *hugs*

Your welcome, Id love to see some pic's of all your shop filled and working .
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Winterbaby and Scorpina

Ive left you both some questions on page1 post3
    Please answer them soon so I can get creating.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    edited April 2014
    Q1: im a little confused do you want a human ,ghost or an alien ?
    human
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Q1: im a little confused do you want a human ,ghost or an alien ?
    human

thank you for getting back to me. I will get creative on monday/this evening GMT.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Winterbaby20

Your sim request has been completed so please go to DnA

I hope you like them. only you had NOT supplied a photo on you request information.
    AND I wasnt able to find any on google with that name, so i just got creative.

====================================================

scorpian2007

Your sim request has been completed please go to DnA

I hope that you like the sim of Rochelle Ward .as you did NOT supply a picture on you request information.

I used the picture i found on google as a guide
    th?id=HN.608042755055160589&pid=15.1
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    hyperadalinhyperadalin Posts: 53 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hello Calmorezoo! First off, thank you very much for accepting my request! I can't wait! :mrgreen: Second, I saw your post on the DNA thread and saw that I should report here. I added you as a friend maybe a week ago when (I assume) you first sent a request. Perhaps I'm already a friend on your list or the friends list is acting up on the website. Either way I will continue to check here as much as I can. Page bookmarked. :-)
    iTFtswLkyGTNG.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Hello Calmorezoo! First off, thank you very much for accepting my request! I can't wait! :mrgreen: Second, I saw your post on the DNA thread and saw that I should report here. I added you as a friend maybe a week ago when (I assume) you first sent a request. Perhaps I'm already a friend on your list or the friends list is acting up on the website. Either way I will continue to check here as much as I can. Page bookmarked. :-)

hello hyperadalin,
    Thats fine the mypage system was playing up yesturday.
    I will get started now and I will post a update and picture when Ive the completed shell stage.
    I have some questions for you, so keep an eye on page1 post3

You may also want to take a look my empresses retreat which was also a request i completed.This will give you an idea as to what i could create for you.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    hyperadlin
    Heres a picture of the build so far
    screenshot_original.jpg

Your see ive made the lake smaller and added a pool. Will end there as i dont wanna give to much away.
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    calmorezoo wrote:
    Q1: Now Im wondering you said No the store content. But are you aware of the oriental and japanesse sets. coz these would really enhance your request.

Q2: how many guest rooms would you like ?

Q3: would you like the sim fu kick dummy and bock put on the lot ?
    Q1: I was not aware of them, but I take a look at them now. :) Was there certain packs/items that you were specifically looking to use?

Q2: As many as you can fit without it being ridiculously over stuffed. Lol. If you have any free room, you can put a guest room there. But guests can always stay in the required resort lodge. :P

Q3: Yes please!
    iTFtswLkyGTNG.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    calmorezoo wrote:
    Q1: Now Im wondering you said No the store content. But are you aware of the oriental and japanesse sets. coz these would really enhance your request.

Q2: how many guest rooms would you like ?

Q3: would you like the sim fu kick dummy and bock put on the lot ?
    Q1: I was not aware of them, but I take a look at them now. :) Was there certain packs/items that you were specifically looking to use?

Q2: As many as you can fit without it being ridiculously over stuffed. Lol. If you have any free room, you can put a guest room there. But guests can always stay in the required resort lodge. :P

Q3: Yes please!

Thank you for answering my questions

the three sets i was thinking of are

Japanese Inspired Set
    set_JapaneseInspiredSet_164.jpg

AsianFusion set
    set_AsianFusion_164.jpg

ZenAgain set
    set_ZenAgain_164.jpg

ALSO Do you have the following things that a resort neededs

Massage Table Classic (comes with the world sunlit tides gold)
    Thumbnail_164x164.jpg

sauna Classic (comes with the world sunlit tides gold)
    Thumbnail_164x164.jpg

shower Outdoor (comes with the world sunlit tides gold)
    Thumbnail_164x164.jpg

Massage Chair
    Thumbnail_164x164.jpg
    h2xmsbl]

• Options
    edited April 2014
    Sadly I do not have any of those resort items listed. I am not a big SimPoints buyer myself. I will have to talk to my money suppliers (parents) about maybe getting some, but from previous experience I don't think it is likely that they will comply.
    iTFtswLkyGTNG.png