Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦♦Sign up for The Sims Survivor: World Tour! 6 spots left! ♦♦

Comments

• Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited December 2013
    #teampirtatejojo
    #teamgolala

:D

#teamgolala

:lol::lol:
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    MangaMonster_xXMangaMonster_xX Posts: 2,233 Member
    edited December 2013
    What is even going on :lol:

- JJ
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited December 2013

- JJ
    No idea!
  • Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,303 Member
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    QuiBeMeQuiBeMe Posts: 2,363 Member
    edited December 2013

- JJ

#teamidontunderstand
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    QuiBeMe wrote:

- JJ

#teamidontunderstand

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited December 2013
    am I posting in the right thread by signing up here?? :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    Yes. :lol:

Maybe you'll get two posts dedicated to you. :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Your user name: emilzydiva
    Preferred nickname for the game (optional): emily
    Challenge ideas (building, CAS, etc): building.... cas, recolouring blah de blah MAFIA, should definately do mafia.
    Out of Red, Orange, Blue, and Green, which color do you like the best?: purple. what? out of those colours? oh.... okay then.... orange :D
    Short Bio

my name is emily. hello. nice to meet you. I am a big dummy head when it comes tk sims survivor. you can look at my past game results and see that I was very bad there.... so umm..... sorry you have to put up with me this season..... ummmmm...... I like toffee fudge ice cream.... my gran and grandad gave me a tub for my christmas actually, I love it that much..... my gran and grandad are funny folk :lol: rambling, rambling emily, stop rambling. ok well.... theres nothing else much to say because..... theres just not :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    Yes. :lol:

Maybe you'll get two posts dedicated to you. :lol::lol:

what, te second one telling me I have to fill out and entry form and actually make some effort to fead all the rules??? :mrgreen: 8) :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    6 more!
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited December 2013
    REMOVED
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    YellowJane wrote:
    REMOVED
    :hunf: :lol:
  • Options
    QuiBeMeQuiBeMe Posts: 2,363 Member
    edited December 2013
    Ill use the spell book we just got from the store to summon some more entrants :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    tkbluebasketballtkbluebasketball Posts: 4,495 Member
    edited December 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    Challenge ideas (building, CAS, etc): building.... cas, recolouring blah de blah MAFIA, should definately do mafia.
    Out of Red, Orange, Blue, and Green, which color do you like the best?: purple. what? out of those colours? oh.... okay then.... orange :D
    Short Bio

my name is emily. hello. nice to meet you. I am a big dummy head when it comes tk sims survivor. you can look at my past game results and see that I was very bad there.... so umm..... sorry you have to put up with me this season..... ummmmm...... I like toffee fudge ice cream.... my gran and grandad gave me a tub for my christmas actually, I love it that much..... my gran and grandad are funny folk :lol: rambling, rambling emily, stop rambling. ok well.... theres nothing else much to say because..... theres just not :lol:

You Mean Harry's? :hunf:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    Short Bio

I think that was meant to be "to" :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    oh, harry, what is redemption island??? is this something I haven't read yet on the first page of lots of information?? :lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    Short Bio

I think that was meant to be "to" :lol:

lol not harry's, but harry was right, it was a typo of 'to' :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    oh, harry, what is redemption island??? is this something I haven't read yet on the first page of lots of information?? :lol:
    It has to do with not being out of the game when you're voted out. ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:

Oh...I thought it was like the Ponderosa, lol.

So, if we get voted out, there's still a chance we might be brought back ... like you know, the last game??
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:

oh ok, thanks :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Idontrcall wrote:
    emilzydiva wrote:

So, if we get voted out, there's still a chance we might be brought back ... like you know, the last game??
    There will be a Ponderosa chat, but thats's not it. :P

Last game was unplanned. This one IS planned, and everyone will have a chance to redeem themselves. And alliances have more or less power because of it! It will be explained in January. :lol:
  • Options
    KatieeeeKatieeee Posts: 16,995 Member
    edited December 2013
    Idontrcall wrote:
    emilzydiva wrote:

Last game was unplanned. This one IS planned, and everyone will have a chance to redeem themselves. And alliances have more or less power because of it! It will be explained in January. :lol:

Ponderosa chat was a joke. :lol:
    Mafia stats
    Played: 255 | Won: 221 | Lost: 34
    Town: 100 | Mafia: 150 | Third: 5
    Town Win: 86| Mafia Win: 131 | Third Win: 4
    Alive: 65 | Lynched: 99 | Nk: 91 |

Come play Mafia with us: http://ultimatemafia.boards.net/
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Katieeee wrote:
    Idontrcall wrote:
    emilzydiva wrote:

That's because all the cool people weren't in it :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Katieeee wrote:
    Idontrcall wrote:
    emilzydiva wrote:

Because I never offered it to anyone until someone brought it up well after the merge. :lol: