Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 3- (Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show)- EPISODE 10 IS UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contestantwalloptionone1_zpsfce9da00.png

Rachel: Welcome to the 3rd Season of Abnormality. My name is Rachel Chiffon and I am the new host of Abnormality. Abnormality is a Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show where 12 Contestants will be isolated in a house for numerous weeks competing for the ultimate prize; 250,000 simoleons and the title as 'King/Queen of the House'. If you are interested in entering a sim into this competition make sure you read all of the rules below. Thanks

HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD:

Often called HoH, The HOH will receive immunity that week and will nominate 2 players for eviction. The two nominees chosen will face each other along with others in the POP competition. The HOH cannot nominate 2 sims from the same RL contestant. To determine the HOH, all contestants will compete in a HOH competition to win the HOH and its perks. (Quiz will be sent via email)

POWER OF PARTY:

After every HOH quiz there will be a POP quiz. The HOH, 2 nominees and 3 other contestants will participate in the POP quiz. The winner of the POP quiz will have the power to veto one of the nominees. If one of the nominees has been vetoed, then the HOH will have to pick a new player to be on the block.

EVICTION:

The nominated houseguests will have to face eviction but their fate rests on the hands of the other housemates. The housemates will vote who they want out. The nominee with the most votes will be the person to leave the Abnormality house.

HAVE NOTS:

Have nots will be decided via the HOH quiz. The two lowest scorers will become the Have Nots for the week and will stay in the Have Not Shed for the week.

DIARY ROOM ENTRIES:

DRE's are video entries that some of the sims can make which see's them talking about random stuff in the house. Your sim could be talking about game strategy, trivia, relationships in the house or just random chit-chat. Here is an example of an actual DRE from Big Brother UK:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91GzB9DHAAM

PS- No ridiculous DRE's that aren't possible please.

TWISTS:

This season, the twist is that each RL player will submit two sims. These two sims will be played by these contestants. Once a player's sim is out of the game, there main attention will be the remaining sim. This could work in the player's advantage or disadvantage.

IMPORTANT!
You must enter a sim that YOU have created, I don't want anyone to steal someone else's sim. Please try and enter your sim with hardly any CC if you can. I like a clean harddrive. I have...

Base Game, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, University and Island Paradise.
NO SP's.

Also, please don't use any recycled sims... what I mean by this is that if your sim is currently in another reality show, don't submit them to this. It just doesn't feel right and I like to make sure that the other reality shows

!!!APPLICATION FORM!!!
Username:
Sim Name:
Sim Age:
Short Bio: (write as if your sim is introducing his/herself)
Sim Link:
CC Link:

Send your applications to the email on the MyAbout section on my MyPage and I'll get back to you on your application. Oh and could you try and vary the genders, it'd just make it more interesting, thank you and good luck!

!!!HOUSE TOUR!!!

Let's have a look at the house the contestants will be staying in!

Living Room:
Abnormality-House12_zps7183f6ec.jpg

Diary Room:
Abnormality-House6_zps3d2e7d14.jpg

Kitchen/Dining Room:
Abnormality-House3_zpsdfdc37b2.jpg

Bathroom:
Abnormality-House4_zpsb08a2261.jpg

Bedroom:
Abnormality-House5_zpsfd014a2f.jpg

NEW ADDITIONS TO THE HOUSE:

Games Room: