Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clue(do), An Interactive Reality Show! Episode 4 is Up!

CharacterWallCluedo_zps3e45b20b.png

What do you get when you combine Sims, a popular board game, and a reality show? Well, we’re about to find out! That’s right, it’s time for Clue(do)!

How It Works
Alright, so here’s the run down. 12 Sims each receive invitations to a mansion from a mysterious “Mr. Boddy”. But then, Sims start dropping dead, and suspicions start to rise as mysterious happenings go on. Someone is clearly murdering, but who? And, the murderer isn’t by any means the only guilty party here, because there might not even be only one of them! Every Sim has a secret, everyone is lying. Some will take their secrets to their graves, but maybe some will be prompted to cheat, steal, lie, and yes, murder over their mysterious pasts, only . Who will die, who will kill, and who will be survive two weeks in the Clue(do) Mansion?

Applying
I know this might sound a little complicated, but if this idea intrigues you, I urge you to sign up. The first step is creating your Sim. Each Sim will be based off of one of the suspects from the popular board game clue. But, I want some twists to be made to the characters, so I don’t think you have to be familiar with the board game in order to enter this. You will basically be basing your Sim off the last name, but gender, age, race, profession, etc. can all be whatever you would like. The Sim should also feature the color that they are based on (Blue for Peacock, Green for Green, Purple for Plum, etc.) prominently in their clothing choices, so keep that in mind. There are six male spots and six female spots, so if you already have an idea for a character, please tell me the last name you want to reserve and whether you want to have a male or female Sim when you reserve your spot. Yes, I do take reserves! Once your application is ready, please email it to me (my email is in my About Me). I look forward to see the twists on classic characters that you all come up with. Also, one contestant will be a servant hired by Mr. Boddy (maid, butler, gardener,whatever you want). If you would like this spot please let me know as soon as possible. And I have every EP and my only SP is Town Life, along with some Store Content. :-)

Also, please note that I prefer very little CC. I do not like very much CC in my game, so please, use as little as possible if you absolutely must. Thank you.

Application
Name:
Username:
Link:
Personality:
Description (from Sima's POV):
Interesting Facts:

Safety
So, each week the will be a “Party Game” that all of the guests will compete in. The winner(s) of this game will be safe from being murdered that night. If you win this, your Sim will be safe from murder.

Murders
After each episode, there will be a Quiz asking questions about the strange goings-on at Boddy Manor. The three contestants who score the lowest on this Quiz will be vulnerable for murder, provided they did not win the party game. During most weeks, the main murderer of the season will be responsible, but this does not mean that this is the only person killing at Boddy Manor.

Winning
Once we are down to two Sims and the murderer remaining, I will have a final Quiz. The Sim to get the most questions correct on this Quiz will be named the winner of Clue(do)!

Prizes
I currently don’t have any SP, but I may buy some for this, so I am considering a SP prize. However, for now all I can offer is a full studio rec to the winner and a hug for a job well done. I would welcome any sponsors, also.

Deadline
Because of the nature of this, I don’t have a preplanned deadline, because one wouldn’t be possible. I will tell you that there will be, at most, 14 episodes, so figure an episode out at the very least every two weeks. But, since if a murderer can’t kill anyone for two episodes in a row they are exposed, it could theoretically end at any time, that’s part of the fun. Also, keep in mind that this is a bit of a time commitment, so make sure you can commit before you sign up.

Comments

• Options
    SkeldaSkelda Posts: 15,284 Member
    edited April 2014
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Party Games

Party Game 1- "Epitastic"
    Winner(s): HayloHusky (Green) and twiddle3 (Plumtree)
    Party Game 2- "Currency"
    Winner(s)- Jake (Mustard) and Vul (Lemon-Lime)
    Party Game 3- "Scattergories"
    Winner: Zefie (Brown)
    Party Game 4- "Order of Arrival"
    Winner: Terserat (Scarlet) and JPS (Gray)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Meet the Suspects

Susie Scarlet- Terserat :mrgreen:
    Mario Mustard- x_MG_x :twisted:
    Jonathan Green- HayloHusky :mrgreen:
    Bianca White- nerdy3000 :twisted:
    Constance Peacock- KaylaBresisBrett :twisted:
    Harry Plumtree- twiddle3 :mrgreen:
    Erdried Brown- zefiewings :mrgreen:
    Peach Parfait- mojot :mrgreen:
    Eric Gray- jps0228 :mrgreen:
    Viola Violet- macapaca :mrgreen:
    Simon Wentworth-Rosebush- TurnerSims3 :mrgreen:
    Laurel Lemon-Lime- M13Vulpecula :mrgreen:

Alive- :mrgreen:
    Murdered- :twisted:
    Dead (other)- :cry:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Reserved!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Reserved!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    You may now post!
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited December 2013
    So is Turner back in the game?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,657 Member
    edited December 2013
    Apparently XD :lol: I mean it doesn't seem fair if he wasn't since we are restarting.
  • Options
    jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    edited December 2013
    Reserve? :) ill go make a sim
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited December 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Apparently XD :lol: I mean it doesn't seem fair if he wasn't since we are restarting.

Well, yeah. We're restarting the game, Jake. :P

Although I'd feel weird using Grey again, since, well, he died. Can I use a different sim, Skelda? Or do you want me to keep Grey? If you really liked him, then he can stay. But if you don't really care at all I think I'd prefer to use somebody else, maybe do a Rose character instead. :P

But like I said, up to you. You're writing it. :-)
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited December 2013
    I'm also glad to be having this resurgence in reality shows. I knew this would happen, just needed the spark to get the fire started :-) (terrible analogy, but I'm sticking to it 8) )
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    jps0228 wrote:
    Reserve? :) ill go make a sim

Oo, yes! :P
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Double post. :oops:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    x_MG_x wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:

Well, yeah. We're restarting the game, Jake. :P

Although I'd feel weird using Grey again, since, well, he died. Can I use a different sim, Skelda? Or do you want me to keep Grey? If you really liked him, then he can stay. But if you don't really care at all I think I'd prefer to use somebody else, maybe do a Rose character instead. :P

But like I said, up to you. You're writing it. :-)

You can make a new Sim. The more new Sims, the less I feel forced to make it different than last time, actually. :P I'd love for you to make a Rose. :P
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    And also, Zefie, current version of Erdried was edited by me to be "brown". If you want you can create your own brown version of her. ;) Or not, I don't really care.
  • Options
    TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited December 2013
    Since I'm home all day today, I was planning on re-making my sims. I can email you the link in a few hours.

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Double post.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Since I'm home all day today, I was planning on re-making my sims. I can email you the link in a few hours.

Alright. Snow for you too? Also, just a note, I don't have IP or ITF. So, don't use any of that stuff.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Ok, I didn't use store content, I did use a SAFE cc hair for her since I hate Basegame hairs and didn't know what ep's you have.

Here's her link on the exchange

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7851254

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,725 Member
    edited December 2013
    Ok, I didn't use store content, I did use a SAFE cc hair for her since I hate Basegame hairs and didn't know what ep's you have.

Susie is really cute. But she uses (probably very little) IP content. But I think that doesn't matter for now :mrgreen:
    Banner.png
  • Options
    zefiewingszefiewings Posts: 2,649 Member
    edited December 2013
    Skelda wrote:
    And also, Zefie, current version of Erdried was edited by me to be "brown". If you want you can create your own brown version of her. ;) Or not, I don't really care.

Oh right! I forgot about that! :shock:

Okay, I will resend her to be fair.
    ff1pc0.jpg
    My Blog story with the challenge of my own design! Click and see!
  • Options
    edited December 2013

Susie is really cute. But she uses (probably very little) IP content. But I think that doesn't matter for now :mrgreen:

She doesn't have any Island Paradise attire on her though

EDIT: I see what you mean where it says she has IP on her. I think it's just a glitch though

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2013

She doesn't have any Island Paradise attire on her though

EDIT: I see what you mean where it says she has IP on her. I think it's just a glitch though

Yeah, mine does that too. It isn't a big deal, I'm probably going to get IP soon anyway. :lol: Zefie, you don't need to feel any pressure, the version I've got of her is fine, but I wasn't sure if you were happy with it or not.
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,042 Member
    edited December 2013
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    mojot89 wrote:
    Can I reserve the last spot?!

Yes, you may. :) We are full! :D