Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

2014 FLASH MOB SIGN-UPS -- SEPTEMBER HOSTS are MIZOREYUKKI & THESIMS3BOY

Comments

• Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited December 2013
    Oh my goodness! Thank you for allowing me to co-host. I will try my hardest to do a good job. Thank you all for the congratulatory messages and have a great evening!

Also, I received an email from YellowJane and am working on a response now. :)

You need to contact me.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Cassee wrote:
    Ms Nesa,
    I am so sorry for not throwing my name in.

I can't count, you see! Once I get to five my other hand refuses to help. :wink:

I'll remember next month.

:lol:
    Cassee

:lol::lol:

It's okay because our new hosts could only do this month.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member
    edited December 2013
    WOO! A big congratulations to YellowJane and GoddessHekate for being January flash mob hosts! I know you two will do a fab job! Make it big and awesome and amazing because you're starting a new year of flash mob!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited December 2013
    emilzydiva wrote:
    WOO! A big congratulations to YellowJane and GoddessHekate for being January flash mob hosts! I know you two will do a fab job! Make it big and awesome and amazing because you're starting a new year of flash mob!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

LOL no pressure then! :mrgreen: Thank you for the congrtulations!
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited December 2013
    Yay!! Congrats, you two!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    It's that time again.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    loobylou1985loobylou1985 Posts: 2,125 Member
    edited January 2014
    Hi :)

I am fine to host if that is still okay?
    Just to let you know i will not be around much though on the 19th as my birthday is the 20th so i am going to try and go out for something to eat on the 19th thats the only date i know about where i will not be around all day
  • Options
    AshleykaymayAshleykaymay Posts: 1,524 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'd love to sign up this month but the hubby is leaving at the end of the month for a while so I probably shouldn't. However, I could use a great distraction next month and would love to host then. Can you give me a shout when the time comes?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hi :)

I am fine to host if that is still okay?
    Just to let you know i will not be around much though on the 19th as my birthday is the 20th so i am going to try and go out for something to eat on the 19th thats the only date i know about where i will not be around all day

You're good. I already had you down because you requested February. I wanted to make sure you still wanted it.

Now I just need to find your co-host. :mrgreen:
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    I'd love to sign up this month but the hubby is leaving at the end of the month for a while so I probably shouldn't. However, I could use a great distraction next month and would love to host then. Can you give me a shout when the time comes?

I'll put you in as a "possible" for next month. I will do what I did for Looby and put your name in the subject next month. Just post here if you still want to host or not.

Thanks for volunteering.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    edited January 2014
    I'd like to cohost :) But I'm only here in the evenings and at the weekend, hope that is ok
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Loppie1988 wrote:
    I'd like to cohost :) But I'm only here in the evenings and at the weekend, hope that is ok

That's fine. Usually the hosts do a great job of keeping up with the thread.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    I volunteer! LOL joking, joking :wink:
    Can't wait to see who's hosting next month :D
    Congratz to you, Loobylou!
    ~YellowJane~
  • Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited January 2014
    What does a cohost do and what does one require?
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited January 2014
    You can keep my name in for the drawing if no one else for sure wants to do it. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CSIMSIECSIMSIE Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited January 2014
    Another Quick Question - what does the decoy do?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    saschatilo wrote:
    You can keep my name in for the drawing if no one else for sure wants to do it. :mrgreen:

I want to do it for sure :oops: :D But I guess there will be a drawing anyway ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    CSIMSIE wrote:
    What does a cohost do and what does one require?

I only say "co-host" to show that there are 2 hosts. both are equal. They have equal responsibility for choosing the honoree/target, composing the e-mail, determining the decoy(s), setting up the thread, sending out the e-mail to the mobbers and keeping the thread bumped through the month. They both need to be present on FM day, unless there are rl issues that prevent them from doing so.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    CSIMSIE wrote:
    Another Quick Question - what does the decoy do?

The decoy name is for if the target/honoree decides to join the mob. The decoy knows they are the decoy and why. The target/honoree is given a totally different name and an extra decoy so they won't suspect they are the target.

That's why no one is to speak the name in the thread before FM day. Most of the time, our targets/honorees join the mob. :mrgreen: That's the fun part.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Loppie1988 wrote:
    saschatilo wrote:

I want to do it for sure :oops: :D But I guess there will be a drawing anyway ;)

Do you want it for February for sure? I understand your time constraints at the end of the month but it should be okay, as long as you are around for, at least, the few days before FM.

If so, I can close the thread until next month and get you ladies set up.

If March is better for you, I can put you in as a definite.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    ErnesaT wrote:
    Loppie1988 wrote:
    saschatilo wrote:

Do you want it for February for sure? I understand your time constraints at the end of the month but it should be okay, as long as you are around for, at least, the few days before FM.

February would be perfect :):):)
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited January 2014
    Ooohh! I can sign up in March!! :D
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited January 2014
    Loobylou and Loppie. I shall call you The Double L's :wink:

I just want to be in the drawings in case no one steps up for a particular month. I'll let you know Nesa if I CAN"T do a month. Sound good? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited January 2014
    Yes, I have become much busier this month than anticipated, but I still want to keep my hat tossed into the ring for March. Good luck to the Double Ls for February. You will both do a fabby job, I'm sure!
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Loppie1988 wrote:
    ErnesaT wrote:
    Loppie1988 wrote:
    saschatilo wrote:

February would be perfect :):):)

Ok then.... you and Looby are the hosts for February.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]