Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥♥~Romagi's Sims 3 Creations~♥♥~Bahama Breeze~♥♥

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The fireworks New Years 2016 picture looks so colourfully nice! :) The different coloured fireworks look so very pretty! I hope that you have a very nice New Year of 2016 <3
  • Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited January 2016
    @Heledriel, there is evil magic and good magic. What do you think of modern magic? I wasn't sure how much or if you wanted the magic rooms to be different from the rest of the house.

removed pic

Post edited by romagi1 on
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Thank you!
    Modern Magic sounds intriguing! The decoration ideas from the screens are awesome.
    From the pictures I especially like the first two. The second one looks so lovely natural and fairy tale-like. The magic room don't have to be all different though still needs the magic atmosphere :)
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    @Heledriel, thanks for getting back with me! I'm pretty sure I finally have the home finished I just need to get pics took, I usually find something I want to change after looking at the pics! LOL So hopefully in the next couple of days I can get it to you!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Heledriel, Coastal Luxury is Ready!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8829926

Enjoy the cool ocean breezes in this open floor plan luxury beach home. Decks, balconies, 4 bedrooms plus nursery for two, rec room, sauna, spa, gym, pool, hot tub, with a bot room in the basement and magic in the attic. A garden, chickens and cows allow you to have fresh fruits, veggies, eggs, milk and cheese. A DNA request.

roof_up_original.jpg

More pics here: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Coastal Luxury?sort=9&amp;page=1

• Options
    Coastal Luxury is a very nice home! :) The exerior design and layout of the home, both the exterior and interior of the home looks so very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Each of the levels of the bulld are very nice! There are many nice rooms, areas and activities to do in the home! The blue, pink and lavender colour schrme of the furnishings gives a very nice look in the rooms. The magic rooms in the attic look great! It is nice that there is a bot workshop room in the basement. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the sauna.The backyard pool and outdoors living patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool or relaxing on the loungers. The gazebo hot tub nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Coastal Luxury is beautiful @romagi1 . I love the neat tricks you do... what a great idea to add the wine rack into the island in the kitchen, really like the cream and white colour scheme, and the greenery in the bathroom is such a great touch. The nursery is so totally adorable... clever use of the awnings over the crib and other beds. Another fav of mine is the purple print bedroom. Such lovely colours and creative use of MOO. Actually the other bedrooms are so fresh with the white and pops of colour. The different magic rooms are full of character. The pops of blue in the rear are just stunning. Well done. Rec'd :D
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Very beautiful home, dear !! I love all the palette of colors, inside and outside. Lots of wonderful details. Rec´d <3
  • Options
    HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    I wasn't home for the weekend so I couldn't answer ealier...but just Wow.
    I'm not even sure where to start, the house is incredible, beautiful and absolutely perfect. At first a had some doubt if I were expecting and wanting too much, but you even exceeded all my expectations. I love all the colours you choose for me especially the wood, you your genius ideas. It is awesome how you connected the entertainment are for adults with the one for children, the living area and kitchen look amazing (I see that you found space for everything there, I'm so looking forward to use it), the masterbedroom more like an own suite, is just marvellous (the idea for the cribs is super adorable), though I like all the bedrooms (could hardly tell which one the most, every has its very own charm), ah you already know how much I love the teenage bedroom (and ah! balconies!) and the magic area (I like how it turned out to be an whole area rather than a single room, much more space for my weakness for supernaturals! And the style is intriguing, still fits into the house but also much more cozy, magical and mysterious in some way), like the basement where you just feel a bit more futuristic (awesome idea for a bot building station, but of course you made it much more!). The asian touch to the wellness/fitness area is lovely, (I'm grateful you didn't choose stronger colours) and last but not least the outdoors, oh may. You are really good at taking screenshots but also capturing certain moods, the partio and garden is wodnerful (again so many incredible ideas here; love the lowered build-in couch on the partio) and the two most important things are perfect, too; my greenhouse and cows & chickens (I like that you fenced them seperately) are so lovely as well as the front view of course. With the beautiful little pond and all it looks really picturesque.

I should just stop here, before it gets more and more. Thank you dear, so so very much for this absolutely perfect and beautiful house, it is so much more I even imagined, I just love it. But also thank you so much that you really thought of everything and could even fit it in somewhere (you even implemented a lot of things I always loved to have, but not even sure I mentioned them). I'm not always sure how you do it, so to me you are a real magician when it comes to Sims creations atleast ;)
    I'm pretty excited to let my sims finally move into the house, but also to have a closer look at a lot of things myself (still curious how you did this and that).
    Thank you again dear, for the house, the time, the effort and love you put into it <3.
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Most lovely resort dear Rox. I love all the beauty and detail you have put in it. Amazing as always sweetie. Hugs.
  • Options
    @Heledriel, Yay! I'm so glad you are happy with it! I had fun building and play testing it. The colors you chose are some of my favs too! I love that you wanted the changing table and the playpen as I had never used them before and did not realize the toddlers could learn to talk on their own in the playpen! I will have to remember that one! :) I wasn't sure if you were wanting Nova to live there so I made sure to give her enough simoleans to buy it.

Thanks @rosemow, love reading your reviews and your continued support of all the creators! (Hugs)

@AIRIS6962 and @BreeMiles Thanks so much ladies! :)

Thanks @soocoolsim! I love the idea of the wine rack on the end of the counter but since it is a touch taller I haven't done it before. But with the shape of this counter I thought it would be OK and it is still use-able. ;)

• Options
    Luma_Bear32910Luma_Bear32910 Posts: 157 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Questions for current request/s

Please check here often for additional Questions. Thanks!

1/14/16

@Luma_Bear32910, I understand you would like it completely unfurnished. But would you like the kitchen cabinets and bathrooms put in?

Are you wanting the exterior the blue and gray stone?

I won't be able to get the stone arch because even using CFE it will pull the floor up with it as they are attached.

Are you wanting interior or exterior lighting included?

On the big garden are you wanting 1 or 2 of each plant and tree?

Kitchen and bathrooms will be fine to furnish if you'd like. If you can incorporate the blue and stone then go for it, I think it will look amazing! It doesn't have to look exactly like the house in the picture with the arch and all because I understand some things are hard to do or not able to be done so if you can't include the arch it's no big deal. Lighting included will be fine, and for the garden I would say 2 of each.
  • Options

1/14/16

@Luma_Bear32910, I understand you would like it completely unfurnished. But would you like the kitchen cabinets and bathrooms put in?

I won't be able to get the stone arch because even using CFE it will pull the floor up with it as they are attached.

Kitchen and bathrooms will be fine to furnish if you'd like. If you can incorporate the blue and stone then go for it, I think it will look amazing! It doesn't have to look exactly like the house in the picture with the arch and all because I understand some things are hard to do or not able to be done so if you can't include the arch it's no big deal. Lighting included will be fine, and for the garden I would say 2 of each.

Also want to really say thank you for claiming my request :)
  • Options

1/18/16

@Luma_Bear32910, I wasn't sure if you wanted the seating around the pool and on the patio. I can remove it easily enough. Stay or gone?

Screenshot-15.jpg

1/17

@Luma_Bear32910, thought I'd post a pic of what I have so far and see if it's to your liking! :)

352ab79cb73d79e63b44cab4993304b7.jpg
    Screenshot-7.jpg

1/14/16

So far it looks beautiful! My notifications are not coming on for some reason (I'll have to see if I can fix that) the seating looks fine to me. I love the color scheme!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Luma_Bear32910, Pembrook Place is ready!

Move in Ready! Unfurnished except for the kitchen and baths. Three story Victorian home with 2 master suits, 2 nursery's and 4 child/teen bedrooms. 6 full baths with 2 half baths. Rooms include Parlor, Library, Office, Playroom, Living room, Formal Dining room, Kitchen and Gym. Lot has Garden, pool, hot tub, fireplace patio, play house, pond, picnic area and wrap around porch. ~ no store ~ no cap ~ no cc ~ by romagi ~ A DNA request ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8843650

roof_up_original.jpg

Pics: http://s1081.photobucket.com/user/romagi/library/Pembrook Place?sort=9&amp;page=1

• Options
    Pembrook Place is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The tower, dormers, texture and blue colour of the exterior looks very nice! The outdoors living , dining and pool patio is so very nice! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoying relaxing poolside on the loungers seating in the sunshine. Very nice hot tub nook for Sims to enjoy resting in the tub. The flowers either sides of the tub are pretty for them to see whilst in the tub. They will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the dining table in the outdoors air. Very nice outdoors fireplace sitting area. Sims will enjoy chatting there in front of the fire. The corner pond area is very nice! The flowers look pretty there and sims will enjoy having a picnic on the rug beside the pond. Very nice gazebo! Sims will enjoy harvesting fruit from the fruit trees near the gazebo. The playhouse is very nice! Very nice layout of the interior of the home! Simmers will enjoy downloading the home and furnishing it to suit the needs, interests and lives of their sims households.
    The build is very nice! :)
  • Options
    I love it so much! Thank you. I got a good laugh out of the light being off the wall a bit haha it's a ghost light! I really do love it though.
  • Options
    SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Beautiful house Romagi! Love what you did with the landscaping, the gazebo and playhouse, very cute! Off to rec and fave!
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    My goodness sweetie it's amazing. Rec'd from me dear.
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Absolutly amazing, dear !! Rec´d <3
  • Options
    Thanks so much Ladies! <3

@Luma_Bear32910, I'm glad you like! :) Hope it is working well for you!

• Options
    edited February 2016
    my play post.
  • Options
    MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    2/17/16

@MissCashmere, are you wanting her to look like Barbara Eden whether light or dark or just the whimsical type clothing?

First of all, thank you a lot for claiming my request, I'm really looking forward to getting an other Sim from you!

Well the whimsical clothing where definitely the main reason for mentioning the TV series (I'm not sure if there are good equivalents in game). So I'd say if you decide to make the genie all blonde and stuff, some resemblance to her (the actress) would be really appreciated, though if you choose a more 'foreign' look it would be better to go with that completely. (As an example here, Jasmine from the Disney Movies Aladdin would come to my mind.)
    I hope you do not mind choosing, I like surprises :mrgreen: .

Before I forget it, not sure if I mentioned it in my request, I would like her to be uploaded as household, that would make many things easier for me.
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • Options
    girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    @girlwhocriedtaylor, do you have a preference on the exterior color? Are you just wanting room for a horse to run or are you wanting a stable, like a stall with a roof on it?

I don't have a preference for the exterior color. Surprise me! :smile:

And regarding the horse-- I would like a stable. I don't need space for a horse to run, just a stall would be fine.

Thank you!