Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which world should I get if...?

Hi everyone :)
Does anybody have any input on the best worlds in TS3 Store for families? I already have Lucky Palms but I'm looking into getting another one.
It has to be suitable for large families and have plenty of empty lots and room for expansion.
Please post your suggestions!

Comments

• Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited December 2013

There are really many, but Sunlit Tides would be a good choice. :wink:
  • Options
    mfb426mfb426 Posts: 1,407 Member
    edited December 2013
    I like Monte Vista. :) There's lots of space to add new lots (such as parks, family activities, etc.) and have large family homes.
    output_npUBOD.gif
  • Options
    kmsim15kmsim15 Posts: 1,552 Member
    edited December 2013
    I would suggest Aurora Skies, Sunlit Tides and Hidden Springs for families. They all have a few empty lots, as well as a few prebuilt homes for families of different sizes.
  • Options
    TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hidden Springs and Monte Vista get my vote.
  • Options
    ShadeDaystarShadeDaystar Posts: 995 Member
    edited December 2013
    Personally, I wouldn't worry too much about town layout or lot avaliability. Those can always be tweaked. I would instead look at the styles and included items for each of the worlds you're thinking of; and decide from there. Also keep in mind that many items can be used in ANY world, it just has to be added from build/buy mode.
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited December 2013
    Aurora Skies and Hidden Springs have lots of nice roomy homes suitable for growing families. Aurora Skies also has the toddler PC items, and come with the learning center venue, which after adding a few items from Generations and University makes a great hangout for the whole family. Add the Toy Shop venue and your kids will want for nothing!
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    SundaymoonSundaymoon Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited December 2013
    Aurora Skies is my fave world for playing families as there are many families in town for your sims to make friends with at school, the homes have lots of room and the items that come with it are pretty nice.
  • Options
    wrightrnwrightrn Posts: 284 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hidden Springs and Monte Vista get my vote.

I agree, both of those worlds are my favorites right now. However, that might change as soon as soon as I get my hands on RH.